[外電] 英國衛報採訪夢10五位球星

看板C_Anthony作者 (oo)時間12年前 (2012/07/27 15:58), 編輯推噓11(1106)
留言17則, 9人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Title : USA's Olympic basketball stars talk London 2012, rivals and British food Author: Jeremiah Tittle Source: guardian.co.uk, Date : Tuesday 24 July 2012 09.00 BS Link : http://tinyurl.com/cs6okv8 英國全國性綜合報紙《衛報》訪問夢10五位球星, 瓜瓜(CA)、拳王(TC)、LBJ(LJ)、Kevin Love(KL)、保羅(CP3) 全文可點上面連結觀看,以下是翻譯 (因為太喜歡他們了,變成全文翻譯...囧>): How would an Olympic gold compare with an NBA Championship? 奧運金牌和NBA冠軍相比有什麼不同? Tyson Chandler: Winning the NBA Finals with Dallas was a great experience for me. As far as the Olympics goes, it's something that I dreamed of as a kid. It's hard to imagine actually standing on that medal stand. To be able to represent my country in the Olympics on the gold medal stand would be a new level for me. 在小牛隊贏得NBA總冠軍對我而言是個很棒的經驗。隨著奧運的到來,我就像個孩子 一樣做夢著。很難想像站在頒獎台上。能在奧運中代表我的國家獲得金牌對我就像是 一個全新的層次。 Kevin Love: It's tough to say. The Olympics for a guy like Kobe who can only play in it three or four times, and that's Kobe Bryant. For a guy like myself, especially in today's day and age where it might go to an under-23 rule, you know I only have probably one time to do this. An NBA Championship brings bragging rights, but to be able to put on the red, white, and blue, and have 'U.S.A.' across your chest is a way to feel patriotic whether you're a sports fan or not so I think it's definitely different, but it's equally as great. 很難說明。奧運對像KOBE這樣的人物來說,可以打三次或四次。對我來說,特別是 像今天這樣的日子和年紀,據說未來將會新增規定需23歲以下,我可能只有這麼一次 的機會。獲得NBA冠軍可以自誇,但能穿上紅白藍三色,U.S.A.字母印在胸前,能讓 人湧起愛國情操,無論你是否為球迷,所以我想它是截然不同的,但同樣令人感到 偉大。 Carmelo Anthony: It's two different things. At the end of the day, they're still championships. You reach the pinnacle of each, the NBA and the Olympics. But to go [to London] and try to repeat, to go for my second gold medal is going to be harder. It's going to be tougher, but that's why we're going through what we're going through right now in training camp and this journey. So, I'm trying to enjoy the journey once again because who knows. This might be our last [chance]. 這是兩種不同的事。在結束時,他們都是冠軍。你達到了兩個領域的頂端,NBA和奧運。 但[來到倫敦],試著贏取我第2面金牌,事情變得比較困難。但那就是我們在訓練營 經歷與克服的,這個旅程。所以我試著再一次享受這個旅程,因為沒人知道會怎樣。 這可能是我們最的後一次[機會]。 LeBron James: It's always fun for me. Period. The NBA Playoffs and the Olympics are fun for me. I love the game of basketball and that's the way I approach it. They are both special, but I have a great respect for representing my country, and that's what it's about. 這對我來說一直是很有趣的。NBA季後賽和奧運,兩者對我來說都很有趣。我喜歡 打籃球,這就是我接近它的方法。他們兩者都很特別,但對我來說,代表我的國家 對此我有著很深的敬意。 Chris Paul: Well, I don't have an NBA Championship to compare it to, but the Olympic gold is always pretty sweet. I actually have my '08 [medal] in the room in a safe just to take on the trip with me to remember it by because one thing I can say is there are a lot of guys that can say they won an NBA Championship or a World Championship, but very few guys can say they won a gold medal. 嗯,我還沒有得過NBA冠軍,所以無從比較,但獲得奧運金牌總是很棒的。事實上 我把我的2008年獎牌帶著,放在一個安全的地方,藉以記住它。很多人可以說他們 贏得了NBA冠軍或世界冠軍,但很少人可以說他們得到了一面金牌。 Can anyone beat the USA? 有人能打敗USA? TC: Yes, we need to understand that we can get beat by anybody and we need to go out there and play that way. 是的,我們應該了解我們可能會被任何人擊倒,所以我們應該抱著這樣的心情 在每次比賽中竭盡全力。 KL: Anybody can be beat. You see the powerhouses in this single-elmination format, and any team can beat any other team on any given day so you have to bring it. We can't just assume that we're going to win. We have to play like the underdogs. We have to play with a lot of heart. We have to play as hard as we can to win that gold. 任何人都是可能被擊敗的。你看見強隊在單一淘汰賽制中,任何隊都可能擊敗另 一隊,所以你必須警覺。我們不能假設我們將會贏。我們必須打得像處於劣勢那 樣。我們必須用心打。我們必須打得很賣力這樣才能贏得金牌。 CA: Well, we don't feel like anyone can beat us, but we have to have that attitude. We have to have that edginess. That confidence is not cockiness. It's just that we have a lot of confidence in ourselves. We expect to win gold. 我們並不覺得任何人都可以打敗我們,但我們必須採取這樣的態度。我們必須 像在剃刀邊緣那樣。自信並不是趾高氣昂。我們對我們自己很有信心。我們希 望贏得金牌。 LJ: Anyone can be beaten. We're really comfortable. We're confident. 任何人都可能被打敗。我們覺得很自在。我們很有信心。 CP: I'm going to hope not. I'm going to hope not. 我不會如此希望。我不會如此希望。 Who is the most dangerous player outside your team? 在你們球隊之外,誰是最危險的球員? TC: You really can't focus on one player or team because that's when you get bit by another one, but if I had to single anyone out, the Gasol brothers on Spain are always a real test for us. I'm really looking forward to seeing the other teams and players, our opponents on the court and how they play. 你不能聚焦在某個球員或球隊,因為那會使你被另一個球隊反咬一口。但如果我必 須特別指出的話,西班牙的嘎獸兄弟對我們永遠是個考驗。我很期待見見其他球隊 和球員們,我們球場上的對手,看看他們是怎麼打的。 KL: The NBA is so international these days that I get to play against guys like Tony Parker who plays for France and Manu Ginobli with Argentina, but there are a lot of guys who I don't see that often and entire teams who play domestically that are serious threats. Every player is dangerous because any player can beat you if you're not ready. NBA這幾年來相當國際化,所以我與法國趴車、阿根廷吉諾比利對打過。但有更多 球員我不常見到,整支球隊只在國內地區打球,這真的是威脅。每個球員都具威 脅性因為如果你沒有準備好的話,任何球員都可能打敗你。 CA: I believe that every country is building their team to beat us. We have a target on our back. We know that. We accept that, but we'll be ready when the time comes. I laughed at [Serge Ibaka's] comment. (The Oklahoma City power forward, who plays for Spain, said, 'They are just like us, they also have players with a lot of talent'). It's funny. I haven't really heard the exact comment, but it's funny to hear that. We'll be ready to play them. 我相信每個國家都打造他們的球隊想要打敗我們。我們如芒在背。我們知道這點, 我們接受這件事,但當時間到了,我們都已經準備好了。 LJ: There are always some great players and teams out there, and there are always some teams that are up-and-coming as well. You know Spain and Argentina are always two of the best teams, and we'll see how the rest stack up against us. 總是有些偉大的球員和球隊,總是有些球隊積極嶄露頭角。你知道西班牙和阿根廷 是這些最好的其中兩個球隊,我們將會遇見其他準備打敗我們的球隊。 CP: Tony [Parker]. The French National Team is going to be there this year, and if people think Tony is a handful when he's playing with the [San Antonio] Spurs, they ought to see him when he's playing with his National Team. 法國小跑車。法國國家隊今年來了,如果有人覺得馬刺的趴車很難搞,他們應該 來看看國家隊的趴車。 Who is the most dangerous player in your team? 在你們的球隊中,哪個球員是最危險的? TC: That's very difficult to pick. The international game is different from the NBA in a lot of ways, but all of these guys can beat you. I'll say Kobe or Lebron. 這很難挑選。國際賽和NBA有很多方面不一樣,但這些球員可能擊敗你。我會說 是Kobe或Lebron。 KL: Well, we have so many great players on this team so it's difficult to single out just one guy, but [Kevin] Durant probably presents the toughest matchup for teams as he is a threat from anywhere on the court and he can play as a guard, potentially the tallest and longest guard other teams will face in London with a deadly shot just as we saw in Turkey [at the FIBA World Basketball Championship]. 我們有這麼多厲害的球員在這支球隊裡,所以很難挑出其中一個,但雷帝可能是 最難對付的,他對球隊來說,在球場的任何地方都是個威脅。他可以打後衛,在 倫敦他必須面對其他球隊最高、最壯的後衛,用他致命的投射,就像我們在土耳 其時看到的那樣(世錦賽)。 CA: It depends on the night really. It depends on who we're playing. I can't single out one guy because on certain nights we'll need different things from our team to attack and defend. So, I can't pick one and that just says a lot about our team because we're not one-dimensional. Pick your poison. 這視每晚的情況而定。視我們正在對打的對象而定。我無法舉出特別的某個人 因為在那些晚上,在攻防兩端,我們的球隊需要不同的東西。所以我無法特別 舉出一個人,因為我們並不是單面向。 LJ: I can't say any one individual is the most dangerous. We, as a team, are a force to be reckoned with. We look to play as one. 我無法說說某個個別的球員是最危險的。作為一個團隊,我們是一個整體的力量。 CP: Pick one. You can have your choice. 隨便選一個。你可以有你的選擇。 Do you have any rituals? 你有任何儀式嗎? TC: One thing I like to do in new cities is photography. I'll spend some time taking pictures of the city I'm in. It relaxes me and gets my mind off the game even just for a moment. 來到新的城市,我喜歡拍照。在這裡,我會花一些時間拍這座城市。這能使我放鬆 而且能讓我的思緒暫時跳脫球賽。 KL: I have the same routine. I try to do the same thing every day to get ready because it's worked in the past. 我有一些例行活動。每天我會做相同的事,因為很有用。 CA: I just take a nap and eat. I stay rested before each game. I'll try to stay in the same routine for the Olympics. 我會小睡一下,吃東西。每場球賽前我會保持休息。我希望在奧運也能維持 相同的例行公事。 LJ: Everybody knows my chalk toss. Outside of that, I don't really have any special rituals beyond just my usual routine to get my mind and body ready to perform at the highest level on the basketball court. 每個人都知道我的撒粉儀式。除了那個我沒有別的特別儀式。我只是讓我的心靈 和身體保持待命,以演出高水準的球賽。 CP: No I don't. It's all the same to me. Same routine as usual. 不,我沒有。對我來說一切相同。就像平常一樣。 What other event are you looking forward to seeing in London? 你們在倫敦會想要看哪些其他賽事? TC: I really just can't wait for the opening ceremony, and the whole Olympic experience. 我非常期待開幕典禮,以及整個奧運經驗。 KL: I grew up watching the Olympics, and I watched the gymnastics, the swimming, and the track-and-field. It wasn't just the basketball. That's what I'm looking forward to seeing when we're not playing. 我是看著奧運長大的,我會去看體操、游泳、和田徑賽,不只籃球。那就是 當我們沒有比賽時,我想要看的。 CA: I'm going to try to get to a lot of them; boxing, swimming, track-and-field, soccer. I will probably get to a lot of them. 我會去看很多比賽,像是拳擊、游泳、田徑賽、足球。 LJ: I'll watch soccer, swimming, track-and-field, and some others. I'm really looking forward to the opening ceremony and spending time in the Olympic Village with the other athletes. This is the third time being a part of it [for me] so that should be great. 我會去看足球、游泳、田徑賽,還有一些其他的。我真的很期待開幕典禮, 到奧運選手村和其他運動員交流。對我而言這是第3次成為其中一分子,應該 會很棒。 CP: Last time [in Beijing], I went to tennis, I went to boxing, I went to volleyball, swimming. I have to do track-and-field this time. 上次[在北京],我去看了網球和拳擊,我還去看了排球、游泳。這次我應該會 去看田徑賽。 What are you looking forward to sightseeing in London? 你們在倫敦觀光想看些什麼? TC: I'm definitely interested in seeing the city. I might go to the Tate or some museums though because I'm into art so that's on my list. 我對這個城市很有興趣。我可能會去倫敦-泰德現代博物館展覽中心(Tate)或其 他美術館,我很喜歡藝術,所以這些都在我的名單當中。 KL: I'm 100% focused on winning the gold medal. Everybody's going to have their families there sharing the Olympic experience, but this being my first time, I'm looking forward to the competition, and really enjoying it from a competitive perspective. 我100%都想著要贏得金牌。每個人都與他們的家人分享奧運經驗,但這是我的第 一次,我很期待這個比賽,非常希望能從競賽獲得樂趣。 CA: I really just want to enjoy the entire experience so we'll see the city as a team most likely and that is something I'm really looking forward to doing. 我希望能享受這次的經驗,所以我很期待我們大家一起參觀這個城市。 LJ: I've been to London and done some sightseeing before. It's a great city. 我來過倫敦,以前參觀過一些景點。這是個很偉大的城市。 CP: I'm always excited to see the other sports. That's what I'll be focused on while we're in the city. 能看看其他運動總是能讓我很興奮。這就是我來這個城市主要想看的東西。 Do you get homesick? 你們會想家嗎? TC: I do miss my family. I grew up on a farm and had a big family growing up so that's always been important to me, but I'm constantly travelling in the NBA so I'll be OK on the road. 我很想念我的家人。我在農莊長大,來自於一個大家庭,家人對我來說永遠是重 要的,但在NBA,我經常在旅行,所以出門在外我沒問題的。 KL: Yes, of course. Of course I miss my family in Portland [Oregon], but more importantly I miss a lot of the people in [Los Angeles] I'm with as well. During the season, it's very cold in Minnesota so to get back to L.A. it's always nice to be in the sunshine like that. 當然。當然我會想我在波特蘭[奧勒岡州]的家人,但我所想念的人很多在洛杉磯。 在這一季,明尼蘇達非常冷,所以回到洛杉磯,那裡永遠陽光普照,感覺很好。 CA: No, I'm done with getting homesick. I'm always on the road. I miss my family sometimes, but getting homesick is a thing of the past. I represent New York wherever I go now so I think of it like that. Wherever I go, New York comes with me. 不,我已經可以克服思鄉病。我總是出門在外。有時候我會想念我的家人,但 思鄉病是過去的事了。不論我現在走到哪裡,我代表著紐約,所以我是這麼想 的。無論我到哪裡,紐約永遠與我同在。 [瓜瓜真的很喜歡紐約,他以身為紐約之子為榮!] LJ: No, I'm a grown man. I never feel that way. 不,我是個成年人了。我從來沒有過。 CP: I really don't. When you travel as often as we do, it's not an issue. 我真的沒有。當你像我們一樣經常旅行,它不會是個問題。 What English food or drink would you like to try while in London? 在倫敦,你們想嘗嘗哪些英國食物或飲料? TC: Well I've heard about fish and chips, and never tried it before so maybe that's something I'll try while we're in London. 我聽說過炸魚和馬鈴薯片,但從沒吃過,所以或許在倫敦我會試看看。 [譯註:其實我覺得炸得好的味道還不錯啊,但好像很多人不喜歡?] KL: I'm willing to try whatever my teammates get into. As far as being out on the scene, I'll follow. As far as parties and being out on the scene and that stuff, I'm not really a front-runner or a leader in that regard. I'd rather be a leader out here on the hardwood. So, I'm always down for a good time, but we'll see what these guys have in mind. 我很願意去嘗試我的隊友做的事。他們去哪裡我都會跟隨。不管是派對或出去玩, 在這方面我並不是一個帶頭的人或領導者。 [所以小愛你其實是小跟班嗎....囧>] CA: I'm not sure right now what I'll try, but I'm open to trying everything. I'm looking forward to trying new things in the city while we're there, and just learning about the culture. 我現在不確定我會嘗試什麼,但我很樂意嘗試每件事,當我們待在這個城市的時候, 我很期待嘗試新的事物,學習這裡的文化。 LJ: There's nothing like that for me really. 我沒什麼特別想吃的。 CP: I don't have anything on my list. I'm open to suggestions though. 在我的名單上沒有任何東西。但我很樂意接受任何建議。 [為了國際和平,大家都避開英國食物的敏感問題...XDDD] ---------------------------------------------- 心得: Wade不在身邊,所以喇叭詹開啟客套話模式了...XDD 據說夢10出遊,瓜瓜和CP3形影不離,喇叭詹再不加油瓜瓜會被搶走了!!!(誤) 瓜和CP3帥氣合照 http://twitpic.com/a8r8ze/full Jared Zwerling Melo and Chris Paul were interviewed by Soladad O'Brien on CNN this morning. They really are everywhere together. Jordan Brand included. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

07/27 17:29, , 1F
推推,我覺得愛君有點自憐(艸)
07/27 17:29, 1F

07/27 17:30, , 2F
所以才會變得大家要做什麼他都跟著跑XD
07/27 17:30, 2F

07/27 17:33, , 3F
推推 謝謝翻譯 這顆瓜真的那裡都能睡XDDDD
07/27 17:33, 3F

07/27 17:37, , 4F
昨天好像是CP3很愛的一個教練,P教練五周年的忌日,CP3好像
07/27 17:37, 4F

07/27 17:39, , 5F
很難過,所以瓜瓜陪陪CP3是應該的XD LBJ什麼都沒興趣就多
07/27 17:39, 5F

07/27 17:39, , 6F
睡一點,跟瓜瓜一樣補充體力XDDDD
07/27 17:39, 6F

07/27 17:42, , 7F
CP3把獎牌帶著的行為很可愛!
07/27 17:42, 7F

07/27 17:53, , 8F
LBJ: 放開那顆瓜~ 他是我的!!! (搶!! XDDDDDDDD大誤!!
07/27 17:53, 8F

07/27 18:08, , 9F
最後一次看到這些人合作了
07/27 18:08, 9F

07/27 18:21, , 10F
樓上推文讓人一陣鼻酸 QQ
07/27 18:21, 10F

07/27 18:27, , 11F
奧運瓜也成為絕響T_T 拜託這次帶金牌回家吧!!
07/27 18:27, 11F

07/27 20:10, , 12F
謝謝osape大 辛苦了
07/27 20:10, 12F

07/27 20:28, , 13F
感謝翻譯 也推樓樓上J大 QQ
07/27 20:28, 13F

07/27 23:33, , 14F
噢突然好感傷QQ 換個角度想我們恭逢其盛
07/27 23:33, 14F
※ 編輯: osape 來自: 118.169.142.89 (07/27 23:35)

07/27 23:37, , 15F
從訓練營開始追新聞,真的看得很開心,他們就像一群大孩子
07/27 23:37, 15F

07/27 23:37, , 16F
玩成一團,我們就開啟右鍵,好好收藏這些回憶吧...XDDDD
07/27 23:37, 16F

07/28 00:55, , 17F
樓上沒問題啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!!(好久沒用這梗)
07/28 00:55, 17F
文章代碼(AID): #1G4aec5B (C_Anthony)