[外電] 美國vs.多明尼加--照片和賽後訪問

看板C_Anthony作者 (oo)時間12年前 (2012/07/13 15:51), 編輯推噓7(707)
留言14則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
追加吐司站長評論今晚的Melo, 每次他的評論都一針見血,超搞笑的啦!!XDD http://tinyurl.com/7dr6wln Posting and Toasting - Carmelo Anthony and Tyson Chandler played pretty nicely last night, no? Tyson looked like Tyson and Melo played with that I'm-gonna-play-defense- this-time-and-the-only-way-you're-gonna-stop-me-from-getting-to-the-rim- on-the-other-end-is-to-foul-me enthusiasm that we saw later in the season. He's fun to watch like that. 瓜瓜用一種我今天要認真防守而且你唯一能擋下我的方式就是對我犯規的熱情與 活力在打球,而這正是我們在下一季會看到的。這樣看他是很有趣的。 --感謝e大翻譯-- [心得:XDDDDDDD] ----------- http://tinyurl.com/6oqhwwo 主要球員都有訪問,這裡只翻譯瓜和瓜有關的 影片應該是尼克官網那個?? http://tinyurl.com/8626xzp Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks) How was the atmosphere tonight? 今晚的氣氛如何? “Sellout crowd the fans were great. There was a lot of USA pride in the building tonight and we came out here and did what we had to do. Early on we let down a little bit but early in the 3rd quarter we turned it on.” 觀眾客滿,球迷非常棒。這座球場充滿美國的驕傲。我們來到這裡,做該做 的事。一開始我們有點令人失望,但到了第三局,我們啟動了。 Talk about the strengths of this team: 談談這支球隊的力量: “Right now we are a very athletic team, probably more athletic than we were in 2008. The guys that we have play a lot of different positions and can do a lot of different things and that showed tonight... It is like a dream. I get a rebound, I push the ball up the floor and I have Kobe (Bryant) one way, Lebron (James) one way, I have KD trailing and I got Chris Paul out there too. It is kind of surreal.” 現在我們是一支非常活躍的球隊,可能比2008年還要更充滿力量。我們打過 許多不同的位置,而且可以做很多不同的事,就像今晚展現的那樣...這就像 一場夢。我抓籃板,我地板傳球,而且我有KOBE在一側,LBJ在另一側,我有 KD跟隨著,我還有CP3就在那裡。這真的超越現實。 What was the team able to get out of the win tonight? 球隊可以從這場贏球中獲得什麼? This is where the journey starts. It started here tonight. I said yesterday that this is a statement game for us, not just with the opponent we played against but for us as a team to see where we stand as a unit…It was a lot of fun on the bench. A lot of guys were talking positive especially with (Russell)Westbrook pressuring the ball and getting steals. We had fun out there. 這只是旅程的開始。今晚從這裡開始。我昨天說過,對我們而言,這場球賽是個 宣言。不只是對我們的對手,而且作為一支球隊,我們像是整體中的單位...在板 凳很有趣。大家積極的討論,特別是當西河灌籃、抄截時。在那裡我們很開心。 [西河老弟,你那一灌真的是提供了很多亮點....囧>] --------------------------- Tyson Chandler (New York Knicks) 拳王 On tonight's game: 對今晚球賽的看法 The first half I was real tight, legs were heavy, timing was off, but second half I got a little more lose out there, a little more relaxed and I was able to make things happen 上半場我真的太緊繃了,腳很重,時間沒抓好。下半場我變得比較輕鬆,更加放鬆, 而且我可以做點什麼了 On Carmelo Anthony: 對瓜瓜的看法 Melo is a great scorer and he's going to come out and provide that for and he's tough to guard at the 3 or the 4 wherever he's out there. 瓜瓜是個很厲害的得分球員,他可以跳出來而且提供得分,不論他何時上場,他 打3號或4號位置時非常難以防守。 [第一局開場就是瓜瓜先得分的喔。] On Preparing for the Olympics: 談談準備如何奧運 I really want to continue to get in great shape, not just good shape, great shape so I can do some things defensively for the team, you know, coming off the court, pressuring a little bit and challenging every shot and going after every rebound offensively and defensively. 我真的非常想要在絕佳的狀態,不只是好,而且是要絕佳,所以我做了一些防守, 你知道的,在球場外,施加一點壓力,挑戰每個投射,抓攻擊和防守籃板。 --------------------------- Anthony Davis (New Orleans Hornets) 安東尼‧戴維斯(紐奧爾良黃蜂隊) On tonight’s game: 對今晚的比賽 It was a great experience. The guys told me to just relax and breathe. I started to get a feel for things and started going with the flow. I felt very comfortable. Melo told me to take a deep breath and said that it’s just like college. You are just playing ball. When you step on the floor just go out and have fun. That’s what I ended up doing. And it was good to beat Coach Cal. 這是個非常棒的經驗,他們告訴我只要放輕鬆、深呼吸。我開始對週遭有感覺 而且開始進入比賽的流動。我覺得非常舒服。瓜瓜告訴我,深呼吸,把它 當成就像是在大學打球。你只要打球。當你在球場上就是去享受。那就是 我結束時所做的。打敗Cal教練感覺很好。 [註:John Calipari是多明尼加的教練,也是AD在Kentucky大學的教練] On his status with the team: 對你在球隊的位置 Blake is still on the team and I’m just filling in. I just came in and filled in Blake’s spot for the night. No one has given me an indication yet of what I’m doing so hopefully I will figure it out tonight. 小葛仍然是球隊的一分子,我只是遞補進來的。今晚我來這裡頂替小葛的位置。 還沒有人給我指示,對於希望做些什麼我會釐清。 --------------------------- Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder) 雷帝(只截取和瓜瓜有關的訪問) On playing with Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James: 和瓜瓜、LBJ一起打球覺得如何: It’s fun, because those guys play so hard and I’m just trying to play up to their level. We can score on defense and we can get out and go on offense, so it was fun playing with those guys. They make the game easier. 非常有趣,因為他們打得很認真,我只是試著想要達到他們的水準。我們可以 在防守中得分,我們可以進攻,和他們打球很棒。他們讓球賽更簡單。 [心得:老弟,你今天太讚啦~~~!] -------------------------- Lebron James (Miami Heat) 雖然他今天沒談到瓜瓜,不過這題目的回答也有意思 On Beating the 1992 Olympic Team: 談談和1992年夢一隊對抗的想法: What do you want me to say? That we'd lose? I mean it's never going to happen, it doesn't matter how much we debate about it. I would have loved to play against that team, but I'm not going to come out and say we'd lose to them, that doesn't make any sense. 你希望我說些什麼?說我們會輸嗎?我的意思是,不管我們辯論多少,這根本不 會發生。我願意和那支球隊對打,但我不會跳出來說我們會輸,那毫無意義。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.169.130.56

07/13 16:16, , 1F
謝謝翻譯!看來他們都很享受比賽跟彼此XD
07/13 16:16, 1F

07/13 16:19, , 2F
謝謝o大的翻譯XDDD 西河好可憐一定會被他們這些老大哥拿來
07/13 16:19, 2F

07/13 16:19, , 3F
虧XDDDDDDD 下一場會看到他雪恥嗎?! XDDDDDD
07/13 16:19, 3F

07/13 16:24, , 4F
那一灌真的超好笑的...~( ̄▽ ̄)~(_△_)~( ̄▽ ̄)~
07/13 16:24, 4F

07/13 16:46, , 5F
真好~剛回國今早轉開電視就看到live,但有事出門只看了上半場
07/13 16:46, 5F

07/13 16:47, , 6F
有人知道會重播嗎?
07/13 16:47, 6F

07/13 16:48, , 7F
衛視好像晚上會重播,我去看看節目表
07/13 16:48, 7F

07/13 16:49, , 8F
衛視晚上9點重播 http://tinyurl.com/3gho2rt
07/13 16:49, 8F

07/13 16:52, , 9F
收到~謝謝^^今晚會看重播,早上看到live還有點嚇到
07/13 16:52, 9F

07/13 19:39, , 10F
http://ppt.cc/ilGe 放槍的西河 XDDDD
07/13 19:39, 10F

07/13 21:17, , 11F
21:00到了但沒看到重播~
07/13 21:17, 11F

07/13 21:46, , 12F
有了!!重播了!!
07/13 21:46, 12F
瓜瓜講的話被台媒移花接木成狀元講的了...仔細看了才發現瓜瓜有鼓勵臨時 被叫來的AD喔~!! ※ 編輯: osape 來自: 118.169.130.56 (07/15 16:59)

07/15 18:17, , 13F
瓜瓜好好,還鼓勵狀元郎 XD AD真的就像個小孩子,打贏了教練
07/15 18:17, 13F

07/15 18:18, , 14F
的球隊開心成什麼樣了 XDD
07/15 18:18, 14F
文章代碼(AID): #1F_zEAlc (C_Anthony)