Fw: [外電] Melo: time is coming

看板C_Anthony作者 (隨遇而安)時間12年前 (2012/06/27 09:05), 編輯推噓5(509)
留言14則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Carmelo Anthony had a wax figure unveiled Tuesday at the famed Madame Tussauds museum in Times Square, calling the honor at “the top of my list.’ ’ 美國時間週二 甜瓜蠟像在杜莎夫人蠟像館舉行了揭幕儀式,甜瓜稱這是他頭等的榮譽。 Of course, the Knicks winning a title and dethroning the Heat and LeBron James would trump that. A slimmer Anthony said that he feels his “time is coming.’’ 當然要是尼克能贏得冠軍打敗熱火和LBJ, 那這就不算什麼了。甜瓜稱他感覺他的時代就 要來了。 After watching his buddy James win his first title last Thursday, Anthony said that could be him soon. Anthony sent LeBron a congratulatory text message that night. 上週四,在看到他的好友LBJ拿到第一個總冠軍後 , 甜瓜表示下個可能就會是他的了。在 LBJ奪冠夜甜瓜也給他發去了祝賀短信。 “I believe my time is coming,’’ Anthony said after posing with the statue with his wife La La at a press conference. “I’m a big believer in that. Whether this year or next year, I truly believe our time is coming. We’re going to keep playing for that. ’ “我相信我的時代就要來,我堅信,無論是今年還是下年, 我們的時代就要來了,我們會 為此而奮鬥。”甜瓜說。 Anthony has been training for the London Olympics with Tyson Chandler in Los Angeles and said he’s lost 12 pounds, down to 239, since the playoffs ended in the first round in five games to the eventual champion Heat. 甜瓜說他一直都與拳王在LA為今夏奧運會而訓練,並稱他已經減了12磅, 回到239 磅重了 。 Knicks coach Mike Woodson and his staff visited Anthony, Chandler and Jeremy Lin last week in L.A. and the coaching staff was impressed. Woodson had talked about 'Melo being in better shape next season. 武僧還有一些工作人員上週在LA與甜瓜、拳王和Lin見過面。教練組看到他的減肥成果都 很深刻, 畢竟武僧在上賽季曾經說過希望他在下賽季能有更好的體型。 “I’m exceeding expectations,’’ Anthony said. “They were kind of shocked to see me down in weight. They came to my workout, saw it. They’re actually excited how much hard work I’ve put in since the season ended.’’ “我看來已經有點超過預期了,他們看到我的減肥效果都感到很驚訝,他們來到我的訓練 場, 都很高興我能那麼努力訓練。”甜瓜說。 Anthony said the Woodson visit was terrific, with the belief Lin assuredly is re-signing. 甜瓜說武僧的到訪很棒,而且堅信LIN會重簽的。 “We’re just trying to get that camaraderie right now and a family mentality, tried to create a bond, not just on the court but off the court,’ ’ Anthony said. “我們正在建立兄弟間的感情, 建立一個大家庭,不僅在場上還在場下。”甜瓜說。 Anthony posed for six hours for the wax figure after practice last season. 為了這蠟像的完成甜瓜擺了6 個小時的姿勢。 “It was a long day,’’ Melo said. “那天太漫長了。”甜瓜說 Anthony’s likeness will join a sport s room filled with other New York sports heroes: Derek Jeter, Joe Namath, David Wright, George Steinbrenner and Eli Manning. Michael Jordan, Serena Williams and Evander Holyfield are also in the room. 甜瓜的蠟像將會擺在放滿紐約體育英雄的房間:德瑞克‧基特,喬‧納馬斯,大衛‧萊特 ,喬治‧史坦布瑞納,曼寧,邁克爾‧喬丹,小威和伊万德‧ 霍利菲爾德都在這個房間 。 “This is the No. 1 thing,’’ said Anthony, a Brooklyn native. “I never imagined representing New York like this.’’ “這是頭等大事啊,我從來沒想過能這樣代表紐約。”本地人甜瓜說。 原文:http://ppt.cc/Gs3- 翻譯:http://bbs.hupu.com/3896164.html 以下ESPN相關報導截取-------------------------------------------------------- "Me and coach Woodson talk, and me and the training staff talk, and there are some things that they would like to see coming back into this season," Anthony said. "Right now, I exceeded their expectations, and when they saw me the other day, they were kind of shocked to see me down in weight. They came to my workout, they saw it. They're actually excited about how much hard work that I'm putting in and the things I'm doing right now." “我跟伍德森教練聊過,我跟我們的訓練團隊也聊過,他們希望新賽季在某些方面我能有 所改觀,現在我的表現超過了他們的預期,當他們看到我時,他們看起來有點大吃一驚的 意思,我的體重降低了不少。他們來看了我的訓練,當他們看到我那麼努力的訓練,看到 我所做的那些事情時,他們都非常激動。” Anthony has found inspiration in watching his friend James win a title with the Heat. He said that James' accomplishment made him feel "extra motivated," especially because the Finals MVP was able to quiet the critics who said he couldn't win the big game. Those same critics haven't left Melo alone since he arrived in New York in Feb. 2011 after a blockbuster trade, simply because he's the Knicks' best player. 在採訪中,甜瓜承認,目睹勒布朗奪冠刺激了他,他表示,勒布朗的成就使得他感覺得 到了額外的動力,尤其是因為總決賽MVP能夠讓所有的批評、質疑消聲。 "The motivation is fun at this point in time just to see those guys and see how excited they were to win that championship and see LeBron overcome everything that he's been going through and that's been said about him," said Anthony, who talked to James and Dwyane Wade right after Game 5. "And for him to finally get it, I couldn't be more excited for him to get that. But for me, it's motivation and it's exciting." “看著這些傢伙在奪冠後那麼激動,看著勒布朗克服了他之前所遭遇的那麼多困難,你 只會被刺激。我為勒布朗感到興奮,但對我自己而言,這是動力所在。” In addition to the workout meeting, Anthony, Woodson, assistants Jim Dodd and Darrell Walker, as well as Lin and Chandler, met for dinner and discussed team preparation for next season. 採訪中,甜瓜還提到了最近在洛杉磯的特訓,除了甜瓜,林書豪和拳王,尼克主帥伍德 森、助理教練吉姆-多德、多雷爾-沃克也參加了這次特訓。六個人在訓練之餘,還湊到 一起吃飯,討論球隊下賽季的準備工作。 "It was good, man," Anthony said. "Myself, Tyson and Jeremy was out there in LA working out and training and things like that, and the coaching staff came out there and gave their support. The training staff was out there. We're just trying to get that camaraderie right now, that family mentality and trying to create a bond -- not just on the court, but off the court as well right now." “這很棒,哥們,”甜瓜說道,“我、泰森和Jeremy在洛杉磯訓練,我們的教練組也過 來給予了我們支持,我們的教練組一直陪著我們練,現在我們在竭盡全力建立化學反應 ,無論是球場內還是球場外。” "We've got to be together for a minute," he said. "All the teams that won over the years have been together for multiple years and they've been through a lot of stuff. We had three fourths of a season last year to deal with what we were dealt with. This year, we want to come in with a clean plate. We've got a full year. I'll be here for a full year, our team will be here for a full year, training camp. We won't have nothing to worry about. It's just basketball and locking in at this point." 安東尼認為,接下來的賽季將是他到尼克的第一個完整賽季,他們有足夠的時間磨合, 「我們在一起的時間會長一點,」他說,「這些年來,獲勝的球隊都是在一起打了多年 的,一起經歷了許多。去年我們只有四分之三賽季,今年將會有全新的開始。我們有一 整年去準備,我到這裡後的第一個完整賽季。我們沒什麼好擔心的,這只是籃球。」 Anthony wouldn't specify which free agents or kinds of players the Knicks need, but he hinted what could prevent new players from joining the team. "Money always comes into play, so that's a big thing," he said. 安東尼沒有說尼克需要什麼樣的球員加入,但他暗示尼克在自由人市場上不會有什麼作 為,「沒錢很難辦事,這是最主要的,」他說。 原文來源:http://ppt.cc/0ie- 參考翻譯:http://sports.163.com/12/0627/06/8504JSN300051CA1.html http://www.espnstar.com.tw/news/basketball/2012/0627/240682.htm 瓜雖然之前被問到武僧要他減肥的事很不開心,還說他覺得不需要,但是他還是 有乖乖聽話,滿足武僧的要求囉XD -- = ̄ ̄╲ No Probleeeeeem!!!∥ [ ╗. ˙˙ ◆-—╴╴] = = ψsherry821224 = = +● ∥  ̄◣ ◢ ̄ ̄◣  ̄◣ = = >∥──  ̄◣ = = " /| ∥ ◥_◢= =__╱ ◥__◤ ╲_◢= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)

06/27 09:30, , 1F
瓜瓜明年加油! :)
06/27 09:30, 1F
補ESPN相關報導

06/27 10:05, , 2F
果然LBJ奪冠成為了他的動力了!melo加油
06/27 10:05, 2F

06/27 10:10, , 3F
阿瓜加油!!!好想看減重後的瓜打球>\\\<奧運快來~*
06/27 10:10, 3F

06/27 10:13, , 4F
03梯的三隻得啦(廢話) 所以應該會激起瓜瓜的求勝心XD
06/27 10:13, 4F

06/27 10:13, , 5F
推奧運快來~~~
06/27 10:13, 5F
※ 編輯: skymay 來自: 111.242.10.201 (06/27 13:21)

06/27 14:15, , 6F
推瓜瓜。下一季給那些中二一點顏色瞧瞧!!
06/27 14:15, 6F

06/27 17:34, , 7F
最後那個自由球員市場不會有什麼作為的意思是...XDD
06/27 17:34, 7F

06/27 17:34, , 8F
搞不好現在的RUMOR就和當時禪師教皇RUMOR一樣根本沒人打電話
06/27 17:34, 8F

06/27 17:35, , 9F
Nash我知道阿罵有打電話就是了,但GM有沒有打就不清楚了
06/27 17:35, 9F