Sydney女網冠軍-Agnieszka Radwanska

看板CZE-SVK作者時間11年前 (2013/01/11 22:59), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Singles - Final [1] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) d Dominika Cibulkova (SVK) 60 60 Radwanska開季雙週冠軍!未失一盤 生涯第12個冠軍 Cibulkova悲劇式地結束了一週的好表現 決賽highlight http://youtu.be/c3OZPYpHUGw
"In the beginning I think she wanted it too much, and maybe she was also a little bit nervous," Radwanska said. "In the second set I think she didn't really know what to do - I was serving really well and she was making a little bit too many mistakes. I was just playing the same level the whole match. "She's a great player, a top player, and she had some great wins all week, so I really didn't expect this." --- "I would like to say there was an injury, but there wasn't - I was feeling fine," Cibulkova said. "It was the first time something like that has happened to me. Actually I felt I could win every game I lost until 60 10. But when I lost that 1-0 game again in the second set, I just completely broke down and stopped thinking about what I had to do out there. I was just thinking, 'Oh my God, what is happening?' "Especially in the finals it wasn't easy, because you want to play your best and you want to win." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.178.52

01/13 03:31, , 1F
沒受傷就好 澳網加油
01/13 03:31, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Gy2ZXoO (CZE-SVK)