[澳網] Kvitova第四輪賽後訪問

看板CZE-SVK作者時間13年前 (2011/01/24 18:57), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2011-01-24/20110124129584 0757068.html Monday, 24 January, 2011 Q. You lost the first set and then came back to win the match. Can you tell us how you went in the first set and then how you got back into the game? PETRA KVITOVA: Well, I was very nervous in the first set. I thought that it will be fighting, and it was, so I just wanted to try for just focus on each point. But all match was very close and very tough. Q. Flavia said she's beaten you three times and you won one prior to this, and she thought you improved greatly. Would you agree with this? And where have you improved? PETRA KVITOVA: In the match? Q. No, overall since your last meeting. PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, it's can be, and I am happy for that because we are practicing a lot in everything, tennis, fitness, and also mentally. So, yeah. Q. Did you feel different going into this match to the match against Stosur? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah. When I played against Stosur, I didn't was nervous or something like that, so I just want to enjoy. But today I was slowly, and I didn't focus for each point in the first set. So, yeah, it was different. 今天上場時比較緊張,不像上一場對Stosur那樣放鬆,專注度也差了一點。 Q. Why do you think you were more nervous today against a lower ranked player? PETRA KVITOVA: I don't know. I don't know why, so... Q. Have you had this happen before from a big win going into a next game... PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, sometimes I have this. 可能在大勝之後容易出現這種緊張的狀況。 Q. A slower start in the next game? PETRA KVITOVA: Uh huh. Q. You can't explain it? PETRA KVITOVA: ( No response.) Q. You made a lot of mistakes in the first set, and then suddenly something changed. Pennetta had the chance to go 2 0 in the second set. Do you think that was the key moment, because you were able to escape that situation? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, well, when I served, each game was very close. It was deuce or something. But I made the big points also. I improve also my serve and just think about the point and I think around, so... 第二盤剛開始沒被破發是關鍵。 Q. Pennetta in the first set had 76% of first serve in. In the third set only 43%, so less than 50%. Did that help you a lot, to find the return, to make points? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, of course, because I wanted just go to for the point, and from the second serve is easier for me, so... Q. You had two games where Pennetta was Love 40, so you had three breakpoints each game. She came back to win each game. Were you worried you weren't going to break? PETRA KVITOVA: I didn't know about this, so... I just focus on each point. If I lost these games, I didn't think or nothing. Q. Do you think you are playing better here than in Wimbledon? Has something changed, apart from the surface? PETRA KVITOVA: It's similar, but I think it's not same because there is grass and here is hard. It's a little bit different, but I feel good, and, yeah. Q. There are not many lefty players on the tour. Do you try to use that as an advantage? PETRA KVITOVA: If I do what? Q. You are a left handed player. You are No. 1 in the world for lefty players. PETRA KVITOVA: Okay. 她是目前左手持拍排名第一的選手 Q. Do you try to use that? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, of course. The left handed has something good for the serve or something. So, yeah, it's good for us. Q. You're stroking your hair. Is that a nervous thing? PETRA KVITOVA: No. I just do, so sorry (laughter). Q. This is a prior question. How long have you been wearing braces? PETRA KVITOVA: How long I have? It's one year and one month, so... 牙套的問題,戴了一年又一個月 Q. And for how long more? PETRA KVITOVA: I think just only two months. 剩兩個月就可以拆了 Q. How do you think you'll be feeling going into your next match? PETRA KVITOVA: Well, yeah, it will be tough match if Iveta or Vera, from both sides. Iveta is good friends and Vera is No. 2. So, yeah, I try my best also. Q. Can you play with a bit more freedom, a bit more relaxed? PETRA KVITOVA: I hope so. 希望下一場不會那麼緊張 Q. Caroline Wozniacki play for Prostejov. PETRA KVITOVA: Yes. 談到Wozniacki去年底到捷克打俱樂部比賽,Kvitova和Berdych都是Prostejov的成員。 Q. Can you talk about that? Why did you do that? PETRA KVITOVA: We were very happy she played with us with the Prostejov. It was a good group, and Caroline was very nice. So it was fun. Q. You are very young, so you probably don't know how somebody can feel when they're 30 years old. Francesca Schiavone played 4 hours and 44 minutes. She has to play tomorrow Wozniacki. Do you have the feeling someone who is 30 years old can play another match two days after? PETRA KVITOVA: Well, I think Francesca is very fit and very good. So I think for her will be no problem or something. Q. Who do you see favored in that match? Be honest. PETRA KVITOVA: So what I can tell? Q. Tell me the truth. What do you think? PETRA KVITOVA: It's 50/50 (laughter). Q. What will you do over the next day and a half in terms of preparing and relaxing before your next match? PETRA KVITOVA: Well, I have to get some massage and treatment from the physios, just lie to bed, because I'm so tired. And tomorrow's just practicing once and rest again. Q. What did you do yesterday before this match? PETRA KVITOVA: Yesterday, what I did? Hmm. I had a practice, only one. I'm still resting (smiling). Q. Can you shut down your thoughts and not think about tennis? PETRA KVITOVA: Yeah, I can. It's good. Q. How do you do that? What do you do? PETRA KVITOVA: Some movie or book, yeah. Q. What are you reading at the moment? PETRA KVITOVA: Well, I read the three parts of the Steig Larsson from the Swedish. Steig Larsson就是"龍紋身的女孩"那三部曲的作者。 FastScripts by ASAP Sports -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 112.104.148.174

01/24 21:03, , 1F
有影片嗎?好想看她撥頭髮的樣子,可愛又迷人!!^^
01/24 21:03, 1F

01/24 21:39, , 3F
在最後有短短幾秒
01/24 21:39, 3F

01/24 21:48, , 4F
謝謝!她真的很愛玩她的頭髮,好可愛!!^^
01/24 21:48, 4F

01/25 23:02, , 5F
Petra前進四強吧!!加油!!
01/25 23:02, 5F