[情報] 七季末與第八季小小scoop

看板CTU-24作者 (美女噗)時間15年前 (2009/05/08 13:53), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
有點小雷,還是分頁防雷好了... Question: 24 scoop, please? --Jacob Ausiello: I actually do have something about the finale: Kim will play a major part in it. And you'll find out why next week. 意思就是,到結束之前,鄰家女孩Kim將會扮演要角,然後下星期就會開始了。 Question: Tell me something about the 24 finale. I'm dying to hear anything! --Ferlay Ausiello: Can't help you with the finale. Can help you with Monday's penultimate ep, which finds Jack Bauer going all Jack Bauer on Tony. It's a brutal scene, so if extreme violence isn't your thing, run for cover right around the halfway point. Just make sure you come back in time to catch Chloe and Janis' hilarious sneer-off. 下星期都是在講傑東大對決...而且會很暴力,如果極端暴力不是你的菜的話, 大概在一半的地方就先躲起來,但是要記得剛好在Chloe和Janis之前好笑的互嘲 時候回來唷~ 24: Is Kim Bauer following her dad to New York next season? You tell me: The show is looking for a 6-year-old actress to play Kim's now-4-year-old kid for an arc. Shooting gets underway later this month, assuming Kiefer Sutherland's recent headbutt heard 'round the world doesn't screw everything up. Kim會跟著一起到下一季嗎?? 大家自己判斷:節目正在找一個6歲的小演員要演Kim的4歲女兒,而下星期就要開拍 下一季了...最後那句話...是在指上PO那個新聞...XD 目前還沒搞砸開拍的事... -- ( . . ) ^ -----OOOo-----O-----oOOO------ Lasting Forever ------------------------------ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.240.31

05/08 15:17, , 1F
05/08 15:17, 1F

05/08 23:29, , 2F
Kim is back!!
05/08 23:29, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1A0yZjzb (CTU-24)