[心情] 第一次補習班經驗

看板CS_TEACHER作者 (= =")時間14年前 (2009/12/12 02:36), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
actually there's nothing to complain about however, since people are apt to think much of themselves, viz including me, still i would like to bitch about my job after all, it's good for health to grumble from time to time XD in all, i love both my students their and supervisors as for a novice at English teaching, the pay 300/hr is rather reasonable, although the hourly pay will be cut down by 50/hr should you not attend the weekly seminar, from which you are willy-nilly expected to learn some teaching methods beneficial to your career. other than the fact that your salary will be remitted to your account every month of 20th, the first pet peeve driving you crazy is the shit load of paperwork, which may delay the time you get off duty by a half hour to an hour, if fortunate enough. plus, provided all the classroom are occupied, you'll be forced to conduct your one-on-one class in a three-square-meter room, in which you'll find another teacher and student, and, to crown it all, you can enjoy both teaching others and being taught by others in the meantime. isn't that sweet? be it ever so humble, cram school is cram school--that teachers' welfare comes second can't be normal enough. yet complaint gets me nowhere; what i should do is equip myself with more specialties, methinks. wish you guys all the best ciao -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.34.187 ※ 編輯: togs 來自: 115.43.34.187 (12/12 02:41)

12/24 20:14, , 1F
打什麼英文阿 有點莫名奇妙
12/24 20:14, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1B8f4rXn (CS_TEACHER)