[劇情] CSI: NY 812

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間12年前 (2012/02/05 12:49), 編輯推噓6(601)
留言7則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
傳說中的春天出現了 之 防雷頁~~ 本集重點: Christine 片頭, 幾個賭家拿著籌碼對賭著 男子: Bingo! 胖子: It's called punto banco. We don't call bingo here. 男子: Oh, we don't. All right. (皺著眉看了看自己的牌) 胖子: Your luck is finally running out. 莊家: Six to the bank. It's... a nine. Pot goes to the winner. (把籌碼推到年輕人那邊) 男子: (大開心) Can you believe that? 胖子: Do you know who I am? You know what I do? 男子: Yeah? You're playing- bunca. Listen, why don't we catch up later? I'm sure you'll get better handful next time? 胖子: (拿出把槍放桌上) How about this hand? 男子: I'm not really in favor of that hand. 胖子: I want a chance to win my money back. 男子: (看一眼紅衣女伴, 對方露出槍) Why don't I buy you a drink? In fact, drinks for everybody. (拿起籌碼大拋給圍觀群眾, 落跑) 男子: (拉著女子) Come'on. Let's get out of here. 女子: (兩人跑進暗巷中) What a rush! 男子: Okay, did I know your name? (兩人靠著牆壁調情) 女子: Almost. Hey. (止住男子吻他的動作) 男子: (抬頭看到有兩人包夾了他們) Relentless, huh? (對女子說) Got your gun? 天亮, 女子陳屍的地方, 包子大抵達現場. 弗帥: Our vic is a Coucasin, female... Single shut. 包子大: No jewerly, empty neck. Probably a rubbery. 弗帥: And we found this. (出示女子證件) 包子大: Natasha Fistash. FBI? 弗帥: I checked the database. No hits. (拉開地上的布) And- a .38 not so special. But it's not in case. 包子大: Fake ID. Fake gun. Real murder. 包子大跟Jo開始搜索現場, 發現口紅/沾血的皮鞋一只/地上看起來是兩個人一前一後抬著人的腳印. 包子大: What were our victim involved in? Why would the killer kill Natashia but leave another alive? 法醫室裡, 霍克葛格去找席德大叔 席德大叔: ...Our victim remained as a Jane Doe right now. Killing by a nine-meter around. I found some trace on her clothing as well. A tooth fragment covered in the soil. I'm not sure if it a human or an animal. And- are you a T man or an A man? Toes or ankles? 霍克葛格: I got to say toes. 席德大叔: So am I. Which is why I found it is weired for a woman who appears so attractive got those... (指向腳趾) 霍克葛格: I've heard green fingers. But orange toes? 席德大叔: ... Serious of chemical burns on her toes. I got you samples. Literally lizard stabs. 霍克葛格: Maybe we can find where she came from by that. 席德大叔: And who she is! 蒙大拿檢查口紅以及死者的相機的照片, 主要是片頭的胖子. 包子大在辦公室對著電腦螢幕發呆, 是之前friend request的頁面, 對方名叫Christine Whitney. 包子大打下: Hey, Christine. Hope you are doing fine... 然後又默默的把訊息刪掉. 丹尼跟霍克葛格去找蒙大拿, 蒙大拿說口紅的DNA沒有match, 而相片裡的胖子也沒查出來是誰 蒙大拿: I tested the blood on the shoe. It is Natasha's. We know victims are joining some kind of gambling game. 丹尼: They could get lucky and then someone got pissed. 霍克葛格: It could be a reason for robbed. 蒙大拿: Okay, Cagney and Lasey, what you got? 霍克葛格: The chemical material? It is used for sunless tanning. 丹尼: I analyzed the spill on victim's clothing. It contains beef protein, tomato, xxx, ooo... which is also known as... 霍克葛格: I got it, I got it. Oxtail soup. And I ran the places within 2 kilometer around the crime scene. There is this one tanning salon. 丹尼: To the next door, it is a Jamaican restaurant. 蒙大拿: That sells oxtail soup? 丹尼跟霍克葛格: (對看一眼) Boom! 包子大跟弗帥於是到了那個地點查看... 包子大: Let's start from the alley, maybe here is where they met the killer. (檢查地面中) Red sequel here. Same as what shown on Natasha's wearing. 弗帥: There are more. 包子大: (兩人來到一扇門前) Must got caught on the door on the way out. 包子大跟弗帥進入那棟建築物裡頭, 片頭的胖子又出現了. 胖子: ...Bacarrat. We do not say "go fish" here. Do you know who I am and what I do? 包子大: (走到旁邊出示警徽) I'd like to hear more about it. 胖子: You cops are all the same. You come into my establishment and ask me questions? You know what we call it? Intestinal forteinna. (站起來要碰包子大, 被壓在桌上) Don't worry, guys! That's part of the scipt! What are you doing? (對包子大抱怨) 結果所謂的賭場根本不是真的賭場... 胖子是個遊戲裡角色扮演的演員, 真實的日常身分是個計程車司機而已. 胖子: ...Never been convicted anything. And I don't know those people. The GoGame. It's scavegers. 胖子對包子大解釋時, 莊家也在跟弗帥解釋. 莊家: The code name for this game is "Brooklyn til I die," but no one means literally. 弗帥: And this is the game? 莊家: This is part of it. This is the mission of 12. The players are assumed to be FBI agents. 胖子: Their mission was to get out of the survillence in the alley and the troublemaker. 包子大: In this case it is you. But you do understand there is a danger that all the people here knew these two walked out with a bunch of cash with them. 胖子: You think one of us set them up to be robbed? The cash we use is only good for the GoGame. (拿給包子大看, 顯然的是假鈔) 包子大跟弗帥討論中~~ 弗帥: ...but it doesn't make sense for our robbers to rob the couple. 包子大: Anyway, we got the list. Natasha turned out to be this Michelle Louis. And her partner in the game is Borirs Presten, Jr. 弗帥: Same as the Borirs Presten? His father is a billion! 鏡頭轉往老Presten的辦公室, 他拿到了一只盒子, 打開, 裡面一張紙條寫著: We have your son. 紙條底下是一跟戒指還戴在上面的手指. Jo負責來到老Presten辦公室了解狀況 老Presten: That ring on his finger. That's a family mark. Jo: ...We'll do anything we can to get your son back. 老Presten: I want to know what your plan to do. Jo: The first- you and I have an open communication is necessary. 老Presten: I haven't heard anything from anyone. Jo: Can you think anyone who will want to do this? 老Presten: I wish I could say No. But actually I have a lot of enemies. The problem is not if I can think about anyone, it's that I know too many. Jo: You know Michelle Louis? 老Presten: That poor girl was killed. Jo: It seems that she has a relation with your son. 老Presten: I don't bother anymore to know my son's- friends. We haven't seen eye to eye for years. Jo: And why is it? 老Presten: My son lives in a way different from my expectation. I did my best to raise him. And I offer no excueses. 警方的警戒圈外一片亂轟轟, 一名男子叫住包子大 男子: Detective Taylor? Herald Bresson. FBI. We offered helps here. We have better equipements for spying the phones. And we'd like to pitch in. 包子大: I can use as many helps I can get. Are those your guys? Bresson: No, these two are security guys, they said Mr. Presten called them in. But your guy didn't let them in. 包子大於是揮揮手全部放行... Bresson: We're targeting the kidnappers. 包子大: We find these kidnappers, we find our killers. 警局內, 蒙大拿告訴Jo說手指DNA卻認為小Presten無誤. 蒙大拿: At least the trace told us that our victim's finger is cut while he's alive. And, I don't now if this is helpful, but based on the edge of the cut, the equip those kidnappers used are scissors, shears, or bold cutters. I also found GCMS, it's a kind of chemical from sea kelp. Jo: Odd. Keep me posted. 丹尼跟霍克葛格則在繼續研究Michelle的背景. 霍克葛格: She was a kindergarten teacher. 丹尼: Then she's really all dressed up for the game. That dress is way too expensive for her salary. 霍克葛格: And Presten Jr.? He's another story, all different records... 丹尼: Tiny bit of contrast considering who his father is. Anyway, the other DNA trace belongs to Cindy Allen. She's one of those actress in the game and that's probably her trace went to Michelle's clothing. The tooth fragment? It goes to Lambert Jones. A serial killer whose crimes put him to Penalty at Jersey. 霍克葛格: What? 老Presten辦公室, 綁匪電話來了, 要求要4 million, 並且必須分成四個1 million, 裝在袋子裡送到指定的四個不同地點去. 老Presten: Where is my son, I want to speak to him. 綁匪: Get the money in 2 hours or your son is dead.(掛電話) Jo: We know the best way to keep Presten Jr. alive is to pay the ramson. 老Presten: I'm not going to pay the ramson! 包子大: With all due respect, Mr. Presten, this is the best way to keep the safety of your son. 老Presten: This is about principles! Some people may be lucky to born to be rich, but I did mine by all my conduct! Those guys will not get a dime from me! (離開) 包子大: Apparantly he relationship with his son is more complex than he spoke. Bresson: We managed to trace the phone origin but it is not being able to narrow down. 包子大: They left a dead body behind and hosted the evidence. Why all sudden they got a well-oiled mechine? Jo: And why they ask to split the money? If anything goes wrong, they'll get one million only. 包子大: Could be all they need, especially if they're in a hurry. Bresson: Ask for four, and leave away with two, sounds like a good plan to me. 包子大: Our priority is to get his son alive back. 於是FBI與警方人手合作~~ Bresson: We'll have to use our own simulation money. Watch the bags. 包子大: Watch your surrondings. 大家各就各位~~ 包子大: I'm in place. Bresson: Roger that. 弗帥: In position, Mac. 丹尼: I think I may have a bike here. Someone's grabbing the bag! (衝出去制伏那個人) Don't move! 男子: Don't hurt me! It's not my bag as I think. Don't hurt me! (看起來是個精神有問題的遊民) 丹尼: (跟包子大報告) I don't think this is our guy. Listen, Mac. Ain't right. 包子大: Something is not right. The deadline is passed and none of the places are touched. Bresson: Then where would those kidnappers be? 包子大:... where the main source money is! 辦公室裡, 一名保安跟著老Presten進入房間後, 忽然掏槍對著他. 保安: Dial that number. Transfer 4 million dollars to it. 老Presten: You're one of them. 保安: Do it. 而房間外的Jo接到了包子大的警告電話 Jo: Danville. Okay. Got it. (掛電話, 示意員警跟她接進房間) Mr. Seville? 房間裡的保安於是對著外頭掃射, 掃射停止後Jo她們進入房間, 綁匪已經消失了, 而老Presten從書桌後戰戰兢兢的起身. 包子大他們趕了回來 包子大: You all right, Jo? Jo: I'm fine. How could this happen? Everyone in that security detail should be checked. 包子大: These guys are quite bold. Trying to sneak in under our nose. Means they're either desperate or crazy. Jo: Or professional. The good thing is we managed to stop the money transfer request... 包子大: So they still want their money. 電話又響了~~ 綁匪: Price is double. The next time your son will die. (掛電話) 包子大: (對老Presten說) Mr. Presten, remember, the people who took your son are motivated by greed. The only thing they can do that is keeping your son alive. 警局裡, 丹尼跟霍克葛格說新發展 丹尼: I think I figured out a way to connect Lambert Jones and Cindy Allen. And this store in Brooklyn Jones. 兩人於是到了那家詭異的商店... 霍克葛格: Is it the thing I think? 丹尼: Yeah, serial killer trading card. 霍克葛格: Whoa. 丹尼: Crazy, huh? 老闆: (出現在兩人身後) Are you a Lambert fan? 丹尼: Excuse me? 老闆: You're standing in front of his section. He's quite popular. 霍克葛格: Really? So you really sold things from serial killers? 老闆: It's money maker. So I open a store for it. 丹尼: Right, so you said that you sell soil samples of Lambert's backyard on your website? 老闆: Yeah. Here. (遞出瓶裝土壤) I will gift wrap for you if you want. Need I remind you it's not illegal to sell those? 丹尼: It is a moral problem here really. 霍克葛格: You get those by yourself? 老闆: Someone grab that for me and I only put them on the shelf. 霍克葛格: All right, hum, we got a crime scene sample that showed the soil samples potentially are from those. 老闆: I kept all my customer records. It's a small but loyal customer list. I can print it out for you. 霍克葛格: (看著螢幕) There are 27 people on the list! 老闆: Like I said, he's very popular. 於是大家開始一個一個查看顧客清單... Jo: Another alibi checked out? 包子大: Numbers five or six, one is at work at that time, and another, well, you won't even bother to know the detail. Jo: You know, even if it not illegal, considering the fact that one of the customers is a housewife with four kids, is having a habby like this is really healthy? 蒙大拿: Hey, I analyzed the trace from the scene and one of them is a kind of propreitory fertilizer. I then cross ran the garden companies nearby with the customer list. And one common last name pop up- Williams. 包子大: XXX Williams. She is the manager of the garden. 蒙大拿: And her son is number 15 on our list, Jake Willams. I already called Flack and Jake is on parade during the time. 弗帥跟蒙大拿等衝進Williams家時, Williams太太在電視機前呼呼大睡, 地板上正式被綁架的小Presten. 弗帥等人往後走, Williams兄弟正在打牌. Jake: Mom! Enough of snoring, damn it! 弗帥: Don't move! (對蒙大拿喊) Clear! 而此時Mrs. Williams驚醒並想有所動作. 蒙大拿: (拿槍對著她) Drop the gun. 回到局裡, 蒙大拿負責詢問小Presten整個經過... 小Presten: The whole time I thought it was a game. Michelle had no idea. 回想畫面, 在暗巷中... 小Presten: Great costume, guys. Now what? Hands in the air? Michelle: This is such a cool game. Well, you guys can make a move? Or not? (Michelle掏出假槍, Williams兄弟於是射擊了) 小Presten: I asked her to play. She's really excited about that. I even bought the dress. It was supposed to be fun. 蒙大拿: Until it wasn't. 弗帥詢問綁匪中~~ 弗帥: George Williams. We found your DNA on the buller that killed Michelle Louis. And we also found your print on the cutter, a tool matched the one cut Presten Jr's finger. But tell me, you're a career to bring your kidnapping victim back to your mother's house? George: Jake and I did this in turns. Monday night, it's down hill Queen. Tuesday night, it's Brooklyn. When we saw she was dead. We decide that we have to leave town. It was only after we saw the FBI agent. 弗帥: And kidnapping the rich man's son? Makes your ramson plan more efficient? Did you see it on TV or the movie? George: We're not the one who plan it. It is Presten Jr. himself. 小Presten: I told them what to wear, what to say, and what to ask. Those bastards killed Michelle in front of me. I want to make sure they're being caught! I was lying there... not sure if I should live or die. 蒙大拿: But why sent them directly to your dad? 小Presten: I know him. The only way you can let him pay of his hard-earned money would be if a gun put to his head. Do you why I play the GoGame? To get away from the name, from the identity. I lost my finger and Michelle lost her life. Because I wanted so desperately to get away from my father. (老Presten在雙面鏡外很感慨的看著) What have I done? What have I done? 蒙大拿: It's not about what you done. It's about what you're looking forward. 案件終結, 包子大繼續面對著Christine Whitney的信件, 對方附上一張三個人的合照, 同時問包子大介不介意見個面? 包子大想起自己還是小員警時的事, 在警車上等著同事Steven. Christine: Oh, Steven, your lunch! Steven: (回到車裡) Owe you this, Taylor. Little sister has to make sure I'm good. 包子大: That's the Christine in academy you aways talk about? 包子大於是打下如此回覆: Send me the detail. Looking forward to see you. 兩人在一間咖啡廳裡見了面... Christine: You look great, Mac. 包子大: You're too kind to me. I'm sure I looked tired. Christine: Well, considering the fact you're running that crime lab, you look great. Thanks for meeting me here. 包子大: I have to say I'm a bit surprised when seeing that friend request. Christine: And I have to say I'm surprised as well. You're not a social-networking type person to me. 包子大: Actually, it is my collegues setting up the page to have a little fun. Christine: That explains a lot of the information and all those sarcatism I read on the page. 包子大: How do you know I'm not a sarcatism type? Christine: Because you're the most transparant person I know. Like now, you're thinking about what you need to do tomorrow and you're wondering what I'm doing here. I read an article about your involvement in building the 911 memorial wall. It's really nice of you. And I also hear about Claire. All those years... loosing contact with you both. I didn't know she was passed. I'm sorry. 包子大: There is nothing to sorry for. I'm thankful for the time we had together. Christine: You know, do you remember the party on Myrtle Beach. The laughther, the music, the lights... 包子大: I remember. A lot has changed since then. Christine: What happened to us, it only made us stronger. 本集心得: 接下來蘋果店要到3/30才會回來囉! 呃, 案件有種虎頭蛇尾的感覺, 結局了只有"就這樣啊?"的fu 父子間的矛盾處理的太沒層次, 不管老小Presten都沒啥認同感... 虧我覺得一開始實境板RPG遊戲的設定還滿有趣的說...嘖... 丹尼難得換人一搭一唱, 沒有跟弗帥的時候欠揍但是還是很好笑, 亞當本集完全沒出現...(拍拍) 插花的FBI大叔不錯帥, 雖然搞不懂到底是來幹嘛的(默) 然後萬眾矚目(?)的Christine出現了, 證實大家推測的社群網路梗, 我覺得電視上看比消息網頁上看來的正多了! XD 不然最近在NCIS:LA看到法醫姐姐都有叫她回紐約的衝動~~ XDD 希望包子大新春天發展順利??? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.101.70.62

02/05 14:05, , 1F
案件之前有類似的梗的感覺,很無聊,而且沒阿當 Q_Q
02/05 14:05, 1F

02/05 16:52, , 2F
後來有改,2/10播8.13、休息到3/30播8.14。
02/05 16:52, 2F

02/08 23:08, , 3F
案件普普..等著看包子的春天怎麼進展?
02/08 23:08, 3F

02/12 19:44, , 4F
為什麼要到3/30才播下一集?
02/12 19:44, 4F