[劇情] CSI: LV 1209 雷~~

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間12年前 (2011/12/09 13:08), 編輯推噓11(1108)
留言19則, 11人參與, 最新討論串1/1
我想v大叔是真的出局了??? 之 防雷頁~~ 本集重點: 凱姐的偽春天? 凱姐在6:30醒來, 跑進了辦公室 DB: (經過辦公室) Hey, what are you doing here. 凱姐: I worked here, nearly 20 years now. DB: You are two hours earlier. 凱姐: My house is too quiet. It it makes any sence. DB: It makes total sence. After the kid moves out, my wife and I, we're still wrestling with empty nest now. So, how's your daughther? 凱姐: Lindsay. DB: Yeah, Lindsay. How's she doing? 凱姐: She's doing well, actually. Based on the e-mails. DB: Yeah, you ever called your child and then got a three-word text back? Doesn't it drive you crazy? 凱姐: Yeah. But- this is her time to find herself, so- DB: (手機簡訊響) Okay. You're on the clock now. 凱姐跟DB抵達現場. 布拔: So neighbor called in for fire sounds. No force of entry. The house belong to Michael Newburry, who is a retired military. (三人走進屋裡) 凱姐: (看著屋內裝潢) Not a woman's touch. No photos, no family. DB: Yeah, talk about empty nest. (三人進入廚房) Okay, I gave up, where is the body? 布拔: There is no body. We found blood, and the bullets suggest some weapon is fired. A lot of evidence. DB: (撿起彈殼) five-point-seven by 28? You ever seen that? 凱姐: I never seen that before. Easy to place a shut, though. (看著冰箱門上的彈孔) DB: All right, so the shooter came in. Spatter starts to come out. The victim collapsed on the ground, and then- 布拔: (看著地板上的血) Nothing. No body. No suspect. 凱姐: (接近一個矮桌) Furniture has been moved. Check out the sculfing on the floor. DB: Let's move it. (被矮桌擋住的牆後有一扇門) 布拔: Okay. (示意兩人在外面等) You guys should check this. DB: (跟著凱姐一起走進暗室, 裡面滿滿的槍枝陳列著) No body, no suspects. 凱姐: But you're in a market of murder weapon? Take your pick. 天亮了, 其他CSI陸續來到現場. 布拔: I interviewed all three neighbors. Got all the same descriptions. DB: Let me guess- kept himself? 布拔: Yeah. Said he was quite but a nice guy. One even said, as I quote here, that "he is peaceful in his own way." DB: Yeah, I bet them never saw the gun room. (看到小葛) Greg! Come with me. (兩人走到屋外的一灘血跡處) We found this after the sun comes out. Tell me what you see. 小葛: Several cartidge casing, and bullet holes. DB: And those- looks like human flesh, right? Check it. 小葛: Yeah. (按老闆指示拿起來查看) Margins flated. It suggests to me that the owner of the flesh is already dead when this happened. DB: Why would you shoot a dead man a hundred times? Morgan跟著凱姐在搜索室內, Morgan打開藥櫃. Morgan: Which of these gets to our guy? 凱姐: (看著Morgan拿出來的一個罐子) Looks Arabic. I only took Spanish before... Morgan: Fortunately, there is an app for that. (掏手機) (應用程式跑跑中~~) FARSI. 凱姐: Ex-military, a loner, a gun collection owner. Now a medication from mid-East? Who the hell is this gun. 囧尼走進地下室. DB: Hey, Nick, what's on your bookshelf? 囧尼: Moneyball, bunch of other forensic bookd... why? DB: It tells about you, right? Man, fan, CSI. And look at what we got here... Journal of Bullestics...? 囧尼: So he is a nerdy gun guy. DB: I think he's a scientist like us. Look around, the guns are displayed by theater of degrees. 囧尼: Then how can you get understand that? DB: I called in the Big Gun Hay! (槍枝專家辣妹出現) Xiomara! 囧尼: Hey. Xiomara: This looks like my dream room! It's scary. DB: Now, Xiomara, tell me, have you ever seen these? (遞出彈殼) Xiomara:... caliber? Rare. Can't even buy these in states. DB: So, which one you'll put your bet on? Xiomara: Even though I would love to try that Troopen specials or touch the XXX costs thousands of dollars- 囧尼: Wow. Xiomara: Oh, I got one, it's perfect. The problem is, none of those could use a bullet like that. Here is no your weapon. 莎拉跟凱姐在廚房裡. 莎拉: Victim or the killer? 凱姐: I'll be the killer. 莎拉: Then I'll be the victim. (打開紅外線) 凱姐: ... the angle is kind of low. (往前走靠近到廚房吧台邊邊) Thought the killer surprised the victim. But now... He was well inside before he shoots. 莎拉: (看著凱姐停住的位置) Killer was sit when he shoots. (揚揚手上證物袋裡的啤酒瓶) Maybe they even have a beer together. 凱姐: So, he was killed by somebody he knew. Morgan跟小哈在調查死者資料. Morgan: ... Never married. Never out of the country despite the time serving in Irag... 小哈: You're wrong. Morgan: Excuse me? 小哈: According to the Farsi label? It is used to kill Kala Zar Parasite in mid-East. It seems our evidence is conflicting with each other. Which brings back that you're wrong. Morgan: Why it means I'm wrong? 小哈: Because the other person is me. Morgan: All right, tell you what? Hairs never lie. (遞出死者頭髮) Xiomara告知DB新進展. Xiomara: Like I said, caliber has never been able to purchase in the United States. I called in military bullestic asking a favor from my friend there. The same weapon is involved in a crime scene in Pakistan a month ago. These reports have been heavily covered. (遞出文件, 一堆被消音畫線的地方) DB: Huh, it would be kind of hard to read. 此時某兩個人出現在門外. 某A: Excuse me, we're looking for D. B. Russell. DB: I am Russell. And you are- ? 小哈跟Morgan跟凱姐到告說死者的頭髮顯示死者去過很多地方... Morgan: But the point is, based on his record, no airline tickets, no passport stamps, nothing! How is that possible? DB: (匆匆走來) Extended family meeting, please. Morgan: What did he mean by "extended"? DB: This is Detective McQuid, and that is Detective Johnson. Johnson: FBI is willingly to say that we're here to provide all the helps you may need. 囧尼: You mean you're here to take the case. McQuid: No, the case still in the control of Las Vegas Police Station. 莎拉: Then why FBIs are here? Johnson: Excuse me since it is an information we cannot share. 莎拉: And who decided who needs to know? McQuis: Anyway, we're excited to work with you guys. 凱姐: Oh yeah, ditto. DB: Hey, hey, come'on. Let's play nice. 大人跟大人的面對面時間~~ Johnson: Who's she? DB: This is Catherine Willows. Actually, she is here longer than me. And I assigned Catherine as the leader of this case. As a result, I would love we all meet each other. So, who is this Newburry guy? He was ballistic consult, right? Can we at least know what you are looking for? We already know that the same weapon is involved in a murder in Parkistan. FBI探員迅速的帶過了在軍事基地發生的案件. McQuid: FN-P90. It's a bit of beast. DB: what year were you graduating from XXXXX? Johnson: '03. Why? Is that that obvious? DB: You guys are all over FBI. It's not hard to guess. Johnson: If you're concerning about my age, all I can say is I earned my position with what I worked. DB: Yeah. So am I, and all the experience I learned in Seattle came with the pair with you guys. Eight out of 10 times, it is great. Johnson: And what about the other two? DB: You guys saw some other shining things, loosing your interests, and leaving us a pretty shaddy custody. Not here. Not this time. All right? Every CSI get a FBI. Catherin will take you, Detective McQuid, to the scene now. Johnson: What about me? DB: Oh, you'll be my best buddy for a few days. Somebody spilt inks all over my report. (晃晃Xiomara之前給他的報告) I'll just bet your copy will be more edigible than this one. 凱姐與McQuid回到現場, McQuid向凱姐解釋那種武器的特性. McQuid: ...Open him up, like a zipper. 凱姐: It may make it easier for transport. (走向車庫的工作桌) Those plastic bags... They're too small for a whole body. McQuid: So? 凱姐: So the killer shred the shallow curtain here. Zippers, stuffs, ties. However, I've see a lot for body disposal all the time, and they almost always leak. (找血跡) It spites telling me he went to that way. DB開開心心的拿到了他的完整報告. DB: So much better now. Johnson: It happened when a Parkistan group trying to stop a rain of US military. DB: That's why you're here? Johnson: ... No. Are you familiar with "battlefield forensics"? DB: Yeah. They handle most of the scene investigation in the front lines, right? It's Clusens handling those cases mostly, right? Johnson: Right. And after they investigate the scene, the guns disappeared. DB: You think they are the ones who steal your supply? Johnson: I didn't say that. You got to do taking an inside investigation to decide that. DB: Right. But what's your gut tell you? Johnson: I have my suspections, but I can't accuse one of our law enforecement partner without evidence. 凱姐跟McQuid沿著血跡散步中 凱姐: Your boss. He's a lot younger than you. McQuid: He's not my boss. He's my replacement. 凱姐: So you got a higher place now? McQuid: More important, I supposed. And more dangerous. 凱姐: More dangerous? McQuid: Yeah. What about you? Your boss said that you're here longer than him. 凱姐: The correct word, is "demotion." McQuid: Oh, I see. So just waiting for another chances to jump? 凱姐: I'm not sure if I want it anymore. McQuid: What you want? 凱姐: Right now? I want more blood. McQuid: That's easy. (打電話開始調度FBI的空中資源) 凱姐: (挑眉看著他掛上電話) I'm impressed. But you can call off your dogs. We got vultures. (指著遙遠的山頭一群禿鷹盤旋的地方) McQuid: (在兩人到達那山頭後看著袋裝的兩截屍體) Mike Newburry, I presum. 凱姐: Yeah, but we can't really say before a quick and dirty run. Good call on zippering, however. McQuis: (拉開塑膠袋, 露出死者某鮮血淋漓的部位) That's not caused by the gun. 凱姐: (揚揚一個碎裂的啤酒瓶) Check this out. Ink, I guess. 回到局裡, 莎拉看著羅賓爺爺處理屍體. 羅賓爺爺: It's a tattoo. Unfortunately, it's minggled without recognition. 莎拉: Killer wants to cover it. 羅賓爺爺: And he did a really good work. We cannot tell what it is now at all. 莎拉: No, not in the current condition, but that's what it about tattoo, right? They're permenant. Doc, can I take this to go? 羅賓爺爺: Nope, we delivered. 大衛帶著羅賓爺爺解下的那塊皮拿去給莎拉 莎拉: (打開了一個機器) A tatoo ink goes down demris, right? So- if we put it under the light, we got the picture! 布拔, DB跟Johnson與Clusens的大老闆面對面中 DB: ... I didn't expect CEO. Johnson: You much appreciated, Sir. 布拔: Mr. Gabriel. Some weapons disappeared from the field and now appeared in the United States, even killed one of your employees. You know the wall? Gabriel: I read it on my airplane. ... In fact, I have nothing to say with police, even with FBI. DB: On your plane, hum? Gabriel: What are you saying? DB: You guys handled all those around the world, with the authority with no records at all, no security checking, private planes, all those luxury. It must be very tempting, you know. Gabriel: If you are implying the disappearing of those weapons has something to do with our advantages. You need to know, the stealing is not tolerate in Clusens. 凱姐跟McQuid回到局裡, 凱姐忽然看到熟人... 凱姐: Laura? Laura: Catherine!? Way too many years ago! 凱姐: What are you doing here? Laura: My husband is cooperating with a case by police and FBI. McQuid: Your husband is Mark Gabriel? Laura: (愣住) 凱姐: Agent McQuid. He's my co-worker in the case. Anyway, you didn't change much! Laura: And you're still as beautiful as those times! 凱姐: Oh, come'on, it's not true. It's 20 years already. Laura: 22. And you still can't take compliments. Gabriel: Laura! Let's go! (吼人然後匆匆走過) Laura: Oh. Sorry, I have to go. 凱姐: Wait, wait, you'll be in town for a while. Laura: Yeah, I guess. Can we catch up maybe? 凱姐: Yes, get ahold me here. (Laura離開, 凱姐電話響) 囧尼: Catherine? I got a good news and a bad news. The good news is, I think I found our gun. 凱姐: And the bad news is? DB跟Johnson趕到現場. 那把軍事武器天殺的居然是由一個想搶劫商店的16歲小男生使用的. 囧尼: ... He's en route to ER now. I think this is a little bit too much for him. DB: A little bit too much for me even. Johnson: It is a monster. DB: Anyway, great, we found the gun. (Johnson開始面有難色) Okay, what's the matter now? Johnson: If that's the first, it may lead to the rest of them. DB: That's not the gun being stolen? Johnson: That's the problem we're here to fix. DB: ...So how many of them are we talking about here? Give me a   number. Johnson: 144... DB: 144 of there? That's not a problem! That's a war zone! DB跟Johnson匆匆走過小哈的實驗室. DB: You find anything? 小哈: Afraid not. DB: Okay. (繼續往前衝) 小哈: I mean, a "frayed knot."    (拿報告給DB, 然後繼續碎碎唸這發現有多神奇) So these types of rugs... (從顯微鏡抬起頭發現沒耐心的老闆早帶著人走了)    Hum, you're welcomed. 另外一邊莎拉成功重建出刺青了~~ 凱姐: 532? 莎拉: Killer purposedly covered the tattoo. It must mean something. McQuid: Maybe the killer is in the same division with Newburry. A brother in band. DB: Okay, run a cross of 532 Airborne with locals. 凱姐: ... It still gave us 14 of them. DB: And someone who owns a Dodge pickup? 凱姐: Lenny XXX. McQuid: Dishonestly discharge from the military. DB: Now, you know, Lenny might be our weak link. The point is who stealed those things at first, right? 凱姐: Anyway, we got to find Lenny and his truck first. DB: (微笑) Lucky we have FBI behind this. Johnson動用了FBI資源, 所有街頭巷尾的監視錄影器都被啟動了~~ Johnson: ... All eyes on the road become our eyes. DB: So it's like a CB radio. Johnson: What's a CB radio? (看著DB挑眉) It was a joke. Morgan: We got him! 凱姐跟McQuid在大批警力跟隨下出發去逮人. 凱姐: (收到Laura簡訊: Are you free this afternoon?) What are you    doing? (McQuid忽然閃上另外一條路) McQuid: By definition both side are armed. It depends on who's     more paranoid. 凱姐: ... If you want to hide a truck? There is a perfect spot. 兩人抵達了訊號附近的卡車停車場. 凱姐: Plate's a match. (兩人闖進車裡, 沒槍也沒人, 只有一堆舊地毯) McQuid: Anybody in a market of rugs? 凱姐: And looks like someone already took the guns. (兩人忽然發現一團地毯動了起來, 上前拉開, 看到被捆在裡面的人) McQuid: Lenny Wesson? (忽然車廂門被鎖了起來) Oh, crap! 凱姐: Get down!!! (外頭的人開始持槍掃射) Grab him! (三個人退到底, 凱姐看著掃射的彈道痕跡判斷了槍手的位置, 開槍) (顯然一槍弊命, 外頭安靜了) Lenny: There is another one out there! 然後車廂門被拉開... 是Johnson跟DB啦~~ DB: All good! All good! (扶下凱姐) You're okay? Yeah? 囧尼走到槍手旁邊, 收走了他手上FN-P90. 回到局裡... McQuid: I guess we should thank you. You helped us experienced a gun rain this afternoon.  凱姐: So you steal the guns from Newburry? Lenny: I don't know who you're talking about. 凱姐: Oh, come'on. We have your finger prints. (出示屍體上的破碎啤酒瓶) You're smart enough to bring it out, but stupid enough to leave it with the body. Lenny:... We were supposed to me brothers. All of us. And then? McQuid: Oh, they all got new starts, but you, you fell on harder time. Lenny: ... I brought the gun to Newburry because I know he love guns. 回想畫面. Newburry: Lenny, those guns are stolen. I'll return them for you. All right? Lenny: Yeah? I am talking about cashes actually! (開火殺人) Lenny: They all got their golden tickets! This is my gun! 凱姐: Your gun? They were stolen! Lenny: What do you need me for? 凱姐: You cooperative, maybe we can shake you off a few years. Lenny: A few years? What if I gave you the names? All those people who provide me the guns, and who brought the guns from me? I want immunity. 凱姐: Immunity? Forget that, that's not gonna happen! You put those guns out there and they're killing innicient people! McQuid: Actually, it is. 凱姐: You can't decide. McQuis: Yes I can. I have ranks here. Now, I want the names... 凱姐氣沖沖的走了 DB跟Johnson再次與Gabriel面對面 Gabriel: Courtesy? DB: Apparantly people bring in the weapons on your global turf. We need all the names and we want all the acccess of your employees' profiles. Gabriel: Have your boss's boss to call me. Johnson: Actually, you can do other things... You see, all of those guns are statewide now, they have to go back to where they were before. Gabriel: That's going to cost me a thousand Johnson: Oh, all of yours of course. DB: Thanks for your time. Laura在凱姐家. Laura: Oh, she is beautiful. So, how is your mom? 凱姐: Laura, why you're here? Laura: To catch up? 凱姐: I just have this feeling that there are some things you want to tell me. Is it about Mark? I see the way he talks to you. Is he hurting you? Laura: No! It's just... I heard some things... I may just overreact.     It's been so nice to see you again. (準備離開) 凱姐: Hey, hang on, I just want to make sure you have all my numbers. (找出一張名片寫上號碼) Call me if you need anything. And I mean everything. Laura: Is there any reason you write your numbers down on the back of the name card of a lawyer? 凱姐: (笑) He's a good lawyer. He's Sam's guy. Take care. Laura離開沒幾分鐘前門又響了, 凱姐開門, 是McQuid. McQuid: You guys finished? 凱姐: How long have you stand in my front door and spy mr friend and I? McQuid: I'm here. I brought a bottle of wine... I'd like to appologize for what I did. 凱姐: It sucked. McQuid: Yeah, it suckesd. But it's my job. 凱姐: I had a job as well! McQuid: And you're good at that! Really! The tracing. The vultures. And all those what not. 凱姐: By what not, you mean saving your ass? McQuid: I do. (凱姐放門讓人進來) I can't promise I won't do that anymore. But if I did it again, I'll tell you before-handed. 凱姐: (挑眉) At least that. McQuid: And one more. (伸手... 然後兩人的手機很殺風景的響了) 凱姐: Willows. McQuid: McQuid. 原來是Johnson決定FBI要就此收山了~~ 凱姐: What do you mean that's it? You think Mark Gabriel is covering his traces? There must be something else we can do! DB: I think this is it. Johnson: It's been our honor. Thank you. DB: Oh, wait, I want to give you this: Lion's mane.   (拿出一個蘑菇罐) Take it, it brings nice spirits and promots well-being. Just hold it in your hands a few minutes a day. Johnson: Thanks. I think. You sure you're not ruining my drug screening? DB: Nuh, you'll be fine. (揮手向Johnson道別) McQuid: (看著凱姐) It has been a real pleasure to work with you. 凱姐: Yeah, good luck. For your new job. For everything.    (兩人匆匆擁抱一下, McQuid離開) DB: (一切都看在眼裡的悠悠開口) Stay away from badges. I told my daughther every morning: "If he wears a badge, he's not the right one for you." 凱姐: (微笑) And what if your wife's father had told her the same thing? DB: Well, actually, he did. He did. 本集心得: 1) 不得不說, DB雖然也是個怪咖, 手腕比企鵝好多了? 2) 所以說 V大叔是真的就那樣淡了出局了... 囧" 3) 感覺還有後戲唱? 不然Laura出場一點意義都沒有啦??? 4) 下集看起來要欺負羅賓爺爺跟他老婆耶... 阿編你們也太狠了吧... Orz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.101.68.214

12/09 13:11, , 1F
女王離開夜班倒數中,慢慢鋪梗了 希望這春天美麗>/////<
12/09 13:11, 1F

12/09 13:12, , 2F
屍體叔真的好會交際 XDDDDD (不過無助於收視率)
12/09 13:12, 2F

12/09 13:27, , 3F
最近Catherine的主戲都編得不錯 越來越捨不得她了
12/09 13:27, 3F

12/09 13:33, , 4F
Laura 還會再出現喔。
12/09 13:33, 4F

12/09 13:49, , 5F
這話魔王應該是邁阿密老何來對付比較適合,反而邁阿密
12/09 13:49, 5F

12/09 13:51, , 6F
的那2位父子檔應該是本店來對付比較適合XDD
12/09 13:51, 6F

12/09 19:52, , 7F
凱姊跟路大叔切了???
12/09 19:52, 7F

12/10 18:11, , 8F
我也想問 凱姐哪一集跟路大叔分手了?
12/10 18:11, 8F

12/11 13:34, , 9F
這集比較囧的是 明明不用關上貨車後廂門 直接掃射就好了
12/11 13:34, 9F

12/11 13:34, , 10F
偏偏要幹這種多餘的事
12/11 13:34, 10F

12/11 23:08, , 11F
看了這麼多類似CSI的影集,還頭回看到跟FBI合作愉快的
12/11 23:08, 11F

12/11 23:09, , 12F
本來幫老葛喬人事關係的凱姊看來反而被DB比下去了
12/11 23:09, 12F

12/11 23:10, , 13F
處事圓滑上DB大概是目前CSI頭頭裡最好的吧
12/11 23:10, 13F

12/13 10:38, , 14F
關於路大叔...1103滾床單,1109無奈的take it or leave it?
12/13 10:38, 14F

12/13 10:39, , 15F
1115因為爆炸案貌似有回溫, 1117又因為Anne-Marrie的list
12/13 10:39, 15F

12/13 10:40, , 16F
小尷尬, 1207就公事態度這樣,1208因為Richardson又有尷尬~
12/13 10:40, 16F

12/13 10:41, , 17F
於是說總之兩人從1115之後就沒啥火花了這樣...(嘆氣)
12/13 10:41, 17F

12/16 23:38, , 18F
DB交際手碗真的蠻厲害的 談話輕鬆但底線很清楚