[劇情] CSI: LV 1206 雷~~

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間12年前 (2011/11/04 06:32), 編輯推噓10(1005)
留言15則, 10人參與, 最新討論串1/1
不歡樂的Halloween特集(?) 之 防雷頁~~ 本集重點: Freaks(?) 片頭, 一名女子被一群黑衣人架到一張椅子上, 黑衣人拿起長長的銀針...... 犯罪現場, DB與凱姐抵達. 凱姐: What are you looking at? DB: I never saw the city in this perspective of view. It's beautiful. Almost taking your breathe away. 凱姐: Yeah. It can take more things away than your breathe. We used to call it the Misslle Base. DB: The Misslle Base. Wow. We can exchange stories. 凱姐: Seriously? DB: Yeah, I met my wife in the college. She was my first and only   love. 凱姐: Aww... You lost your virginity to your wife? DB: Yes. Life is simple sometimes. That's it. Kind of boring. Your turn. 凱姐: Well, Tony XXX. Several beers... Seems like a good idea to try at that time. DB: Swelling away of the love and passion. I like it. 凱姐: ... Unfortunately none of my relatinship went well... DB: You are a smart woman. You probably just want others to appreciate that too. 凱姐: Yeah. 兩人接近屍體, 大衛也到了, 三人掀開包著屍體的油布, DB: ...We'll get that to Trace, too. ...Concrete coliache. 死者是片頭的女子, 身上有著無數根銀針穿過她的手臂表皮. DB: Looks like there are thousands of needles there. 凱姐: But there is no blood. 三人檢視後發現銀針是相當準確的穿過特定皮層組織的 凱姐: Minimize the bleeding but maximize the pain. This is not about the killing. DB: That is about watching her suffer. 凱姐在法醫室取證, Morgan走進來. 凱姐: Morgan! I heard Russell cleared you for coming back. You need more time. Morgan: I'm fine. I took the helicaptor trip to the Grand Canyon for a while. 凱姐: Well, that's probably a nice therapy. Morgan: So, do we having evidence to say who did this? 凱姐: Not yet... Morgan: But it's definitely sadistic. 凱姐: Yeah. Morgan: (取出死者背部的一根比較粗的"針") This is not a bone marrow needle. It's a bone skewer. 凱姐: After all those years, I won't be surprised on how people are capable of doing. 囧尼去找小哈問裹屍布的事, 小哈正對著布在刮... 囧尼: You got trace? 小哈: Not trace. Something better. Art. Are you familiar with XXXXXX? 囧尼: ? 小哈解釋說那是一種人們在油畫畫壞了時重新修整畫布來作畫的方法. 小哈: I don't want to get too excited. But we may have a treasure here. (轉身繼續盯著畫布) 囧尼: May I? (小哈交出檢視用具) Yeah, I am getting excited, too.    Maybe this can be the clue leading us to the killer. ... So stops scratching! Canvas I'll know. DB跟凱姐去找羅賓爺爺... 羅賓爺爺: ...she was abducted a few weeks ago. 凱姐: So, COD? 羅賓爺爺: Don't know yet. I had a general toxinology test running. Let's see what Henry said. One more thing. Looking at those needles, they were repeatedly punching at the same spot. 凱姐: You mean like body piercing? 羅賓爺爺: ... yeah, despite it's not body piercing in our case. DB: No. We're talking about 20 needles and a barbecue skewer were punched repeatedly to a girl's flesh. All right, let's figure our who our Jane Doe is first. 凱姐去找死者的姐姐, 身分為動物園的獸醫, 她正在跟一群學生介紹長頸鹿. 凱姐: Dr. Grier? 獸醫: Yes. 凱姐: I need to talk to you. 獸醫: Not now, and I have a meeting at... 凱姐: (打斷) It's about your sister Rachel. 於是說又是一個手足感情淡泊的例子... 獸醫: I haven't seen Rachel for years. She sometimes calls asking for money or drugs. ... I just wired her money. I stopped ask questions a long time ago. 凱姐: And why is that? 獸醫: (苦笑) Rachel is the wild kid. ... When our father died, Rachel couldn't even bother to come to the funeral. You said she was died? How? 凱姐: We're still under investigation. Sylvia (獸醫的女兒): I had lunch with Aunt Rachel on Monday. 獸醫: What!? Sylvia: She called and said she needs to talk. Made me promise not to tell my Mom. 凱姐: So you're saying you've seen her three days ago? Sylvia: (點頭) My mother's relationship with Aunt Rachel is never good. And Rachel wanted that to change. She wanted to come home. 凱姐: Where did you guys meet? Sylvia: (看一眼啞口無言的媽媽) The Tangiers. 小葛去找亨利問毒物報告, 亨利說一點幫助都沒有因為結果很複雜. 小葛: A lot of different things going on there... she got lidocaine in her system? 亨利: Yes, But that didn't kill her. 小葛: But what kind of sadistics will use anesthetics before torturing the victim? 囧尼重現出畫布底下原來的圖案了. DB: So, it is drawn recently, which means... 小哈: Depressed. 囧尼: Yeah, I mean, it's still a Dieto. DB: Is it just me or the picture looks familiar? ...A human candlaberal? (掏出死者照片與圖畫比對) 凱姐: Are you saying the killer is inspired by the picture? 囧尼: Or vice versa? DB: So the question is, which one comes first? The Rachel Grier or Rachel Griers (放上照片). Morgan: Hey, guys, I searched the human candleberal on line, and guess what I found around? Morgan出示網頁: Major Willie's Rambaling Carnivals. (那種展示象人/大力士/連體人...等等的歐洲中古世紀風馬戲團) DB, 凱姐跟囧尼於是前往馬戲團一探究竟 DB: All those tricks are lasted for centuries. 囧尼: And all they're good nowadays. (三人接近一個讓人用飛鏢丟擲的男子, 囧尼皺眉) This is entertainment? DB: Hard to tell who's more entertained. 三人找到馬戲團團長 DB: We're from the Las Vegas crime lab... 囧尼: So, who's in charge of this freak show? 團長: It's me. You see the name, you know me. Major Willie. 凱姐: (遞上死者照片) Have you seen her? 團長: I've seen all of her. Empress of Pain and Pleasure... What she did this time? 凱姐: She's dead. 團長: That's unfortunate. 囧尼: You didn't look upset... or surprised. 凱姐: Maybe we know why. 團長: Am I surprised of Rachel's death? No. You're freaks. You're trying to crank through it. Rachel always has the poorest taste of man. 凱姐: Including you? 團長: I was the best thing ever happened to her. I supervised her by myself. DB: Yeah, she's lucky. 團長: Zodiac will company you to her tent. Now, forgive me that I have show business to do. (離開) 凱姐: I'm gonna keep an eye on him, really. 囧尼: Yeah, DB and I will see you later. 凱姐跟進帳棚裡, 團長正要介紹象人出場. 團長: ... The elephant man! (蓋籠子的布打開裡面是個健狀的普通男性帥哥) Surprise? This is him. 象人: (頭上蓋著布出場) ... No, this animal is not one of us. He's not freak, a freak like me! (掀開頭巾, 驚呼尖叫響起) DB與囧尼搜索Empress of Pain and Pleasure的帳棚中... DB: (表演椅採樣) I got blood. If she was tortured on this chair, blood pattern should show up. (轉頭問盯著他們的人) What- what should I call you again? Zodiac: The Zodiac. DB: Okay, so this is where she acting? Zodiac: It's not an act. It was like anything you ever seen. You guys don't understand. She didn't just act. She contributed her blood. She rocked the house. (Rachel的表演就是在那椅子上被人穿針後在針上放上蠟燭點燃...) 囧尼: And people will pay extra bucks to see that? Zodiac: What's the point torturing yourself when we cannot have some fun? DB: So what's that room? Zodiac: Her dressing room. She lived in there. DB: (在裡面找到一些麻醉藥方) Oh, Empress of Pain and Pleasure... 回到局裡, DB走進辦公室時凱姐正在查閱象人這種疾病的資料 DB: Doing researches? 凱姐: Satisfying my curiousity. DB: So, we find lidocaine in Rachel's system. .... Maybe one of the drugs killed her. 凱姐: So you're saying someone using the drug to kill her or? DB: I don't think Rachel will make that kind of mistake... That Major Willie, he reminds me of a man in my childhood. I told you my parents are singers, right? (凱姐點頭) Performers, really. ...We went around the country in a van. The man in charge called himself as Durga Joe. He's really charismatic, like this guy. One day, my parents just decide they have had enough. They want to leave. Durga Joe didn't like that at all. 凱姐: And then what happened? DB: One midnight they waked my up and then secretly left. And never really look back. Anyway, the point, those people like to make sure everyone is listening to them... 凱姐: You think this is about control. DB與囧尼偵訊團長~~ 囧尼: I know what kills Rachel Grier and who might want to do that. Where did you freak from? 團長: The word is geek. That someone can perform as a freak but not really a freak. (當場表演用針穿過皮膚不流血, 最後甚至    打針吞下去) I'll reguiniate that later. DB: Wow, we don't know how to do that. Rachel is suffocated to death. 囧尼: ... we found lidocaine in her body. 團長: You just don't get that, do you? Freaks versus geeks. Man like the Zodiac... He was born and not feeling pain - he's a freak. Rachel and I... we are geeks. We need helps for the performances. No drugs, no show, no dough. ... I'm a business man and I take care of my people. And Rachel? She was an earner. DB: So you must be pissed when you find out she's leaving. 團長: She would never leave me. 囧尼: Oh, yeah? 團長: You didn't find lidocaine on Rachel's tent, do you? DB: No. 團長: Am I under arrest? Can I leave now? DB: No. But this is just our opening act. Here. (遞出一根針)   Got one for the road. Morgan去找凱姐~~ Morgan: Nick found traces of fluid and both semen on Rachel's bed. I ran for the semen donar. No hit on the CODIS. But, check out this... 凱姐: (看報告) ... male with type-1 and Proteus syndrome. Rachel is sleeping with the Elephant man!? 凱姐與DB偵訊象人. DB: So last heir of the House of Merrick. Is it really your name? 象人: No my name is Joshua XXX. 凱姐: So you slept with Rachel. Then what? You got pissed when you figured out she got rid of the child? Just like what she wants to get rid of you. 象人: No! I know Rachel wants to leave. She asked me to leave with her. I told her she was crazy, that the two of us can never have a normal life in the outside world. She lost the child, and she wants to try again... Rachel was always naive, leaving in a fantasy world. 凱姐: Yeah, what a typical story. I've already seen the show and I knew the same story. A woman is involved romatically with a guy, she believes love can change anything, but when the man refused, it all goes wrong. No. You killed her because she wants her life back! 象人: ...You can't imagine the love we had for each other. Because you never known it, and you never will. 囧尼跟小葛討論案情, 忽然接到電話. 囧尼: (掛電話對小葛說) We already cut through Rachel. We are    gonna have to cut Willie now. 小葛跟囧尼來到馬戲團現場, Willie被吊在橫樑上, 但是因為明顯沒有拖拉痕跡, 顯示是被人殺死後才掛上去的... 員警: We got a suspect in custody. 囧尼: (跟著員警往外走) Really? Which one of the freaks is it? 員警: (指給他看) The suspect's name is Sylvia Grier. 囧尼: (傻眼) Rachel's niece? 獸醫媽媽趕到警局, 跟凱姐一起在偵訊窗外看著. 獸醫: This is insaine. I- I don't know what Sylvia doing in that freak show. But I know she won't hurt anyone! 凱姐跟DB詢問Sylvia... Sylvia: ... I needed to see by myself. 凱姐: Seeing what? Sylvia: See who my aunt really is. To my mom, Aunt Rachel is a ghost. But to me, she's the free spirit. She did what she wanted to do and... I feel the connection to her. I mean, is that weired? Look, I didn't kill that man. I went to see what it looks like but got lost. And I wander into that tent... that's where he is. He is hanging there. And then suddenly they were all there staring at me. They think I did that. DB跟凱姐離開 DB: You believe her? 凱姐: Yeah. DB: I think I let my past cloud my thinking. 凱姐: ...but it's no argument of innicience. As for Sylvia, the strange connection she felt says to me that she wouldn't do her any harm. 小葛跟囧尼去找羅賓爺爺, 羅賓爺爺說死者是胃出血... 羅賓爺爺: I found a metal piece that's bigger than a paper clip. 囧尼: Guy swallowed a sword. (團長的招牌表演是吞劍) 羅賓爺爺: Actually our friend swallowed a lot of things. (將整罐胃容物交給兩人) Bon appetite. 兩人開始過濾胃容物找跡證... 小葛: (發現什麼) Good thing for us. The guy really grab what he can chew. (一個被咬下來的乳頭與連在上面的乳環) 囧尼: Sign of a Zodiac. 囧尼找來the Zodiac. 囧尼: Take off your shirt. Zodiac: You want to play, you got to pay. 囧尼: (翻白眼) It's called a search warrant. Take it off. 沒有被咬傷的痕跡, 囧尼拿起相機照相蒐證. Zodiac: If you want to have a picture with me. Your friend there will do that for you. 囧尼揮揮手讓一旁的員警把人帶走. 囧尼: (打給凱姐) Hey, Catherine. No go on the Zodiac. We're going to need to a pile of warrants. We need to bring all the freaks here. 小葛開始檢視馬戲團的成員們, 來到大力士的面前... 小葛: I need to see your chest, too. You want some help? (大力士拉下吊嘎, 左胸上有繃帶) Remove the bandage. 大力士: Dog bite. 小葛: I hope the dog is fine. 囧尼跟布拔偵訊大力士. 布拔: Sergio XXX. Not an impressive name. Wht not "Seth the Strong" or "xxxxx"? 囧尼: Look like you and the Elephant man are pateral twins. 布拔: Let me guess, Mom loves you most. 大力士: Out parents died when we were young. Mr. Willie found Joshua and me. Said that he'll take care of him. Brought us to Major Willie's Rambling Carnivals. Willie was a nice man, he didn't treat my brother as a monster...untill... 囧尼: Untill...? 大力士說他發現Willie在Rachel的屍體旁, 然後Willie跟他說他們必須把屍體處理掉, 不然馬戲團會被迫關閉, Willie叫他要想想Joshua, 馬戲團要是關了Joshua要怎麼辦. 大力士: So I did what he asked. ... Then you guys got Joshua. I went to confront Willie... (回想畫面, 大力士擔心兄弟盛怒下推了正在練習吞劍的Willie一把) (劍刺穿到胃底, 疼極的Willie攻擊了大力士, 最後還是死了) 大力士: I didn't mean to kill him. I think if I made it looks like he killed himself. The whole thing will just go away. 布拔: How do we know it's Willie killed Rachel? You didn't see that even. 大力士: (忽然"反芻"吐出一個藥罐, 囧尼跟布拔都傻了) Here is your evidence. Willie killed Rachel. 凱姐找到DB時他正在檢驗那個藥罐... DB: I want to process this myself. Appatently he knows it's critical so he decided to put it to a safe place. 凱姐: Like his stomach? DB: Better than a safer box I guess. You know, I'm thinking Sergio's story. Men like Willie, they are persuasiers. They can sell anything. If he was just worrying about loosing Rachel, why wouldn't he just talk her out? 結果藥瓶的檢查結果指向獸醫媽媽, Rachel的姐姐, 凱姐負責質問她. 獸醫: ... My daughther always worship Rachel. To Sylvia, Rachel was the adventurer, the free spirit... Everything I wasn't. Everything I don't allow her to do. ... She wanted to be back. To insert her twist spirit in our home! She was having sex with- with that thing. Oh my God, that's sick. How a normal people will do that? 凱姐: She was your sister. 獸醫: No, she wasn't. She was a freak. She wants to get what she wants through Sylvia. She used her. My own daughther who always loved my sister more than she loved me! I protected my daughther. You don't understand. She was the only thing I have. I would do anything for her. She's safe from the monsters of the world now. 凱姐: (神色複雜的看著獸醫媽媽) Yes, she is. 本集心得: 1) CBS貌似是從星期天開始的海灘店有Halloween特集, Hawaii Five-O跟蘋果店這禮拜的進度都包含在裡面廣告打很兇 害我默默期待了一下本店不知道有沒有慣例的黑色幽默萬聖節篇 (誰忘的掉倒楣亨利的生日啊!XDD) 結果本集Halloween形象是有啦! 劇情卻一點都不歡樂還有沉重到 ORZ 2) 所以說到底誰才是freak? 外表異於常人但是一樣敢愛敢恨的人? 還是外表正常但是不懂得同理別人用自以為是的好意不擇手段的人? 3) 凱姐要離開的梗真的鋪好兇... ~>"<~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.101.68.214

11/04 08:49, , 1F
這集台灣播出時非常有可能剪很大,滿多獵奇秀的地方我自己
11/04 08:49, 1F

11/04 08:49, , 2F
看都有點不太舒服
11/04 08:49, 2F

11/04 21:50, , 3F
凱姐一定要走嗎????@@"
11/04 21:50, 3F

11/04 21:58, , 4F
樓上,是滴,已經鋪陳地差不多了
11/04 21:58, 4F