[劇情] CSI: NY 804 雷~~

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間12年前 (2011/10/16 07:03), 編輯推噓20(2008)
留言28則, 14人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Welcome back, Danny 之 防雷頁~~ 本集重點: 丹尼拍拍, 沒關係啦! 他們不要我們要~~ 片頭, 一名男子倒在地上, 而同樣倒在地上的丹尼緩緩爬起, 丹尼的視線有點模糊, 後腦杓流血了, 他的兩名員警Terrence Foley跟Gleen Cates拉起他, 丹尼看到那個女性員警Lauren Cooper蹲在一具屍體旁邊, 手裡還拿著他的槍... 丹尼走到Lauren旁邊, 收走自己的槍. Lauren: I had to do. He pulled the gun. I had no choice. 丹尼: Don't move. (詢問另兩名男性員警) All right, tell me. Tell me what happened. Off the record. Gleen: It's all of a sudden. There are three of them Terrence: Yeah, the guy hit you with a bottle and start to fight. 丹尼: Guys from the bar? Where are the other two? Gleen: They ran off. Just around the corner. 丹尼: Cooper says he had a weapon? Terrence: Yeah, .38 maybe. I heard the shut. 丹尼: All right, so you guys are saying that he pulled out his weapon to attack and his partners just ran off? Terrence & Gleen: (點頭) 丹尼: (看了看四周) Where is his gun? 於是說警方到了現場, 霍克葛格拍照蒐證, 亞當也出現了. 弗帥: You're saying three guys jumping on you. And one of them has a gun? Lauren: Guy on the ground had the gun. I fired one shut. He went down. 弗帥: You see what happened to the gun? Lauren: He has it when I shut him. 亞當在男子領口查到一根毛髮. Jo: Did on of the guys take the gun with him when they ran? Terrence: The guy on the ground pulled out the gun. Officer Cooper fired one shut. The guy went down. Jo: I understand that. I'm asking about his friends. 亞當跟霍克葛格找到丹尼被酒瓶砸中的地點. Gleen: The guy on the ground pulled out the gun. 弗帥: Yeah, and Officer Cooper fired one shut. I got that. Gleen: Then you got enough to fill the file. You know the drill. I'm not saying more words toward you. 霍克葛格檢查死者手上的GSR並檢視碎玻璃造成的傷口 包子大: You okay? Danny. Walk through this with me. 丹尼: We went in the bar after the shift. Later Cooper pointed a guy who's drunk and keep checking on her. That's all where it starts. 包子大: This is the victim? 丹尼: Yeah. He got aggressive with Cooper. She said "Hey, back off." So I showed him the door. 包子大: Did you identify yourself as a policeman? 丹尼: No, Mac. The guy is wasted. Showing my shieff will make things wore. The guy is a jerk. If I give it a second thought, I probably will do that. Next thing I know is that my head is bleeding and my weapon is on Cooper's hand. That man is dead. 包子大: ... there are three men jumping to you? 丹尼: That's right. Three of them. They have weapons. 包子大: You didn't see that, Danny. You were unconcious. 丹尼: ... That's what my people said. 包子大: They already made their statements. 丹尼: Right. I assumed this is officers involving shooting... 包子大: Not only them, Danny. You're their supervisor. You were in the bar. Somebody got shut. And he is dead. Bosses are the ones someone to ask. You are the one to straight then. Get ready, Danny. 外頭亞當跟霍克葛格忙著照證據 霍克葛格: GSR test comes back positive. 亞當: Means that this guy had a gun. 霍克葛格: Maybe. Officer Cooper told Danny she checked the guy's pulp after shooting. 亞當: GSR is transferred from her hand to his hand. 霍克葛格: There is just no evidence to back up the cop's story. Jo: They all have their stories straight. Like they rehersed that. 弗帥: Makes sense... they avoid the details about how they screwed up. Jo: Victim's ID as Pete Miller. He's a house wracker, no criminal records. 包子大: Not a profile as a guy who will bring a gun for a bar fight. Jo: Searched the whole area and to see a gun was dumped. Nothing. 弗帥: Plus we have no witness seeing Office Cooper being attacked and the dead guy's friends are gone in the wind. 包子大: So we got no witness, no gun. Just four off-duty officers in a dead villey. 蒙大拿匆匆出現啦~~ 丹尼: Hey, babe, don't worry, don't worry. Just a little cut. 蒙大拿: (抱一下, 看頭) There are still glasses on your head, we should get a sample for Mac. 丹尼: I already got a sample. (笑) 蒙大拿: Then let me get you to the hospital. 丹尼: I'm fine. I got to stay here for them. 蒙大拿: There is nothing you can do for them now, Danny. In spite of bleeding out. Mitchell: (接近丹尼) She's right, Detective Messer. I'm IAB Lt. Mitchell Adler. How are you doing. 丹尼: I'm good. It's not a big deal. Mitchell: Great. Then you probably do not mind to answer me a few questions: 丹尼: Yeah, I'm... (被蒙大拿打斷) 蒙大拿: Actually he did. Running to the ER. Mitchell: Just a few questions. 丹尼: (嘗試要說話又被打斷) 蒙大拿: The regulation is fine as long as he answered those questions within 24 hours. So you can ask later. 然後蒙大拿就把人拖走了~~ 席德大叔: I pulled out those glass pieces from victim's head. 包子大: They looks like a match to the ones we got from Danny's head. 席德大叔: And he is seriouly toxined. The alchol level is .19. 包子大: Bartender said the victim ordered only one beer. 席德大叔: So he must drink at somewhere else before. To be through, I checked the stomach contents. Found this. 包子大: Some kind of stone? Actually they're perfectly cubed... I'll take this to the lab. They said there are two to three shuts happenes... 席德大叔: Just one shut here. Perfectly near the heart. 包子大: Could be Officer Cooper stayed calm and took her chance. 席德大叔: Despite that there is no gun on the hand of this man. In that case, she killed a man unarmed. 亞當在檢查死者的衣服, 看到神秘的液體殘留. 蒙大拿: Hey, Adam. 亞當: You ever dance with green fairy? 蒙大拿: I can't help you, hum. 亞當: How about evidence? It's a 19 century version of magic mashrooms. You know why they called it green fairy? Because it's made warm-blooded... Maybe that's what up with our vic. 蒙大拿: I really can't say. 亞當: That can explain why a guy with no records comes up with a gun. And this, I can tell head or tail up! Some kind of fibers. I originally thought it was as human hair. But then the diameter came out as XXX millimeters, it was too thin! Some kind of fur maybe? How you think? 蒙大拿: Adam, what happenes when you're the wife of the officers involved in the shooting scene and you happened to work in the crime lab? (亞當愣住) Yeah, conflict of interests. Right? 亞當: Oh, uh, I'm sorry, I was... Is he okay? 蒙大拿: He got several cuts on his head. And he is making his statement now with the IAB. 亞當: I will be careful about that. 蒙大拿: I thought he will. Tell EDNA I said hello. (離開) 亞當: EDNA! 霍克葛格: The GSR residue I found on victim's hand is a match to the gun Officer Cooper fired. 包子大: Confirmed that it is transferred from her hand. 霍克葛格: Yeah, but that's not all. I also found different GSR residues on the upper arm of the victim. 包子大: ... so there are two guns. Friends of our victim must take it when they flew. 霍克葛格: But in addition to those guys and words from the cops, there is no evidence of the second gun. 包子大: There is one thing the friends didn't take when they ran. (霍克葛格: ?) The bullet that Pete fired. 霍克葛格跟Jo於是回到巷子裡找子彈... Jo: Hey, check it out! (路牌上發現子彈擦過的痕跡!) Mitchell: Made me feel better you didn't come in with your wife. That's a nice union power she can do. (笑) 丹尼: (不予置評) Mitchell: Let's start from the fight in the bar. 丹尼: It's not a fight. Kid got wasted. I showed him the door. Mitchell: Ah, the victim we're talking about I see. Showing him the door by dragging his neck. 丹尼: Yeah, he was disturbance. Mitchell: A disturbance to Officer Cooper. No one else complained. He came back then. 丹尼: Yeah. Couple guys. Showed up from nowhere. Someone hit me with a bottle, which is qualified to be a weapon. Mitchell: What was next? Lauren: I went to check Sergeant Messer. Officer Foley tried to get them. Mitchell: You drew the gun because Officer Foley is being attacked? Lauren: Well, I drew him down because this guy is pulling out a gun. He was dead before he hits the ground. Mitchell: So Officer Cooper used your weapon. 丹尼: I told my guys to leave their off-duty weapons at home. Mitchell: But you have it. 丹尼: Yeah because I wasn't drinking. And thank God I have my gun or otherwise we might be investigating a cop murder. Mitchell: Bartender said that he got a full house that night. Sending out beers, taquila... 丹尼: Lt., like I said, I wasn't drinking. Mitchell: So what was that for your officers? 丹尼: ...... Lauren: Two beers before we left. That was it. Mitchell: What about Sergeant Messer? What do you think about him? Lauren: As a boss? He is excellent. 丹尼: Officer Cooper? She is smart. She got instinct. I think she will be a good cop. Mitchell: She spoke high for you as well. Said you're a great boss. Let's see what your choice last night. You went out drinking with your patronma. You brought a loaded weapon to a crowded bar... End up with one of your patron shut a guy with your weapon. (停止錄音) You seem capable, Sergeant Messer. Things you did for your lab? It's impressive. But as a boss? You're way out of yours. 霍克葛格: (架設紅外線中) How about this? Jo: (調整一下) Okay. Now it's about the angle the bullet bounce that board. 兩人順著紅外線找過去, 碰上一面磚牆, 霍克葛格: Hey, I got something. (在一個木質窗框內) Jo: We found the missing bullet. 霍克葛格: Now we only need to find the missing gun. 街頭, 一個利用自己當漆彈活靶賺錢的人對著Pete的同夥招徠生意, 結果那人走入射擊範圍圈內, 卻取出真槍將之殺害... 警方來到現場 弗帥: Victim is Thomas Hurtz, "The Geek." You paid 5 bucks, then you can shut him. That's how he made the money. Jo: Really. The shooter didn't get rules. He used a real gun to shot. Do we get a description? 弗帥: My people is asking the witness now. Jo: (點頭, 看向死者) Really? Get a geek, hum? 弗帥: Maybe he told his mother it's a piece of show business. 霍克葛格跟蒙大拿現場採證中 霍克葛格: How's Danny's talk with the IAB? 蒙大拿: (嘆口氣) He said it was fine. And... huh... Sheldon? How's the case looking? 霍克葛格: (壓低音量) Between you and me, we found the bullet that confirmed Pete had a gun. 蒙大拿: Did you find the gun? 霍克葛格: Just bullet now. We still work on to find the gun. Don't look so heavy. 蒙大拿: Well, once you find the gun, at least Officer Cooper is cleared. 霍克葛格: Only her? 蒙大拿: I don't know... IAB looks so much want to point their fingers on someone. 霍克葛格: With what? 蒙大拿: Do you realize how many rules Danny might broke? I have spent hours on reading that. 霍克葛格: Look, don't worry, okay? We are scientists. There is no evidence suggesting they were wrong, right? 蒙大拿: I hope you are right. 然後蒙大拿在地上採證中看到了一根亞當給她看過的一模一樣的毛髮纖維 蒙大拿: I got good news and bad news, Sheldon. Good news is this fiber looks exactly like what Adam pull from Pete's clothing. 霍克葛格: What's the bad news? 蒙大拿: That I can't work on this case anymore. 經過蒙大拿的"提醒", 亞當在用EDNA查那根詭異的纖維 丹尼幫Lauren拿了杯咖啡... 丹尼: How are you doing? Lauren: Good, I'm good. 丹尼: If you want to talk... Lauren: I'm okay. Don't feel anything right now. I did the right thing. The guy had a gun. 丹尼: It still takes a life. And it is not a comfortable feeling. You want to talk to someone about that. If you want to talk to someone have been there, I'm right here... Gleen & Terrence: Laura! Lauren: Just a second. Gleen & Terrence: (兩人做出招手貌) 丹尼: I'll talk to you later. Mitchell去找包子大 Mitchell: Detective Taylor. I've heard you figured out there is a gun? 包子大: Is any question about that? Mitchell: Did you guys find the gun or not? 包子大: ... not yet. Mitchell: Like you, I like facts and evidence. 包子大: Danny is a good cop. Not to mention the politics you guys are trying to play underneath this. Mitchell: That reminds me the shooting Messer was involved two years ago. It's a interesting career. 包子大: This time it is not Danny firing the gun. Mitchell: Yes, but he has his own problems. So far, I got no evidence of the witness or the gun. 包子大: ...I told you I'll find the gun. Mitchell: If you want to protect your people, Detective Taylor. You got to do better. You got to put the gun on Pete's hand. 亞當開開心新的跑去考Jo一堆東西的關聯性, Jo馬上判斷出那是指fly fishing的假餌. 亞當: You know that? It's usually made by ooo, xxx, and... 包子大: (走進來) Rooster feathers. 亞當: You know that as well? Am I the only one who doesn't know this. 總之那神秘的纖維是公雞羽毛, 亞當做出fly fishing的甩竿動作, 包子大忽然像是想到什麼似的匆匆跑了出去... 包子大跟Mitchell詢問Lauren 包子大: According to your statement, Pete fired the gun. Lauren: (點頭) 包子大: Show me how he held the gun. Lauren做出手伸直了的舉槍動作 包子大: We tested the GSR. When one fires a gun, the particles land on the shooter's hand. But instead, Pere's upper arms is where the GSR located... Pete Miller didn't fire the gun. He was standing next to the shooter. Lauren: ... It was an accident. I was aiming the shooter. It was a good shut. Mitchell: If it is a good shut, you don't have to lie. Lauren: I want to tell the truth. 包子大: Then why not? Lauren: It wasn't his fault. He was trying to protect me... 包子大: Why didn't you tell the truth? Lauren: I was told not to. 包子大: By who? Lauren: Sergeant Messer. 於是倒楣的丹尼被Mitchell請了去... Mitchell: We got the videos from the survillances of the bar. Do you want to take a look? 丹尼: (點頭) Mitchell: Probably not to you. But to me. You and Office Cooper look very close. And this part, too. Again, just me. It looks like a fight over a girl. 丹尼: Why you have me back here? Mitchell: What's your relationship with Officer Cooper? 丹尼: She's my driver. Mitchell: Oh yeah? According to other cops, you took her under your wings and spent time with her often. 丹尼: I'm married. Mitchell: Yet after your shift you didn't go home but went out with Officer Cooper. 丹尼: Yeah, and two other cops! Are you kidding me? Just ask the question!!! Mitchell: Are you having an affair with Officer Cooper? 丹尼: Why don't you take a walk? Mitchell: It is not a no. 丹尼: I had enough! (往外走) Mitchell: Sit down! This is not an crime investigation now! This is an Internal Fair investigation! 丹尼: Pete Miller, that kid, he was the one having troubles! And my relationship with Officer Cooper is not... Mitchell: (打斷) ...This man is unarmed. And he was shut to death. 丹尼: She saw a gun! Mitchell: And she was lying about what happened! 丹尼: I don't know why she do that! Mitchell: It looks bad. It had looked better. Or you'll have problems since she said you're the one telling her to lie. 丹尼: (愣住) It's not true. Mitchell: ...I am done with personal questions. Let's see what the Fairs decide about your career. 警方接獲消息說某個在急診室的傢伙體內的子彈跟案件吻合, 包子大跟弗帥前往詢問... Leo: ...Somebody shut me last night. I don't know who. 包子大: The hospital report says you lost quite an amount of blood. Probably took hours to loose or even more... You weren't shut this morning. You were shut two nights ago. And the buller matches to another shooting event. 弗帥: Which someone is dead... Cooperate or you'll be treated as the primary suspect. I guarantee you that will happen. Want to talk now? What are you doing in the bar? Leo: ... Pete called me said he got some problems with some jerk. So I went there. He's my friend! I didn't know he brought a gun there. 弗帥: Who, Pete? Leo: Travis. I don't know his last name. He was the other guy Pete called. We got a fight, he pulled out the gun, and those guys shut back. I ran. I thought Pete is right behind me but it was Travis... 包子大: So much for you as a good friend of Pete. Leo: He told me to keep my mouth shut or he'll kill me. 包子大, Jo跟霍克葛格整理案情進展. 嫌犯為Travis Moss, 跟Pete Meller是同事, 剛被女朋友Crystal甩了一整個處於情緒不穩定的狀態這樣. 包子大結束會議後被蒙大拿攔住. 蒙大拿: Mac, Danny is sent to the Fairs. Is it normal? 包子大: It's part of the process. 蒙大拿: ...Danny's career is on the line and I even don't know why! He didn't do anything wrong! 包子大: I know. 蒙大拿: So what we do now? 亞當去找Jo. 亞當: I found the source of green fairy. A club is closed a few months and just reopened few days ago. It's ordered to closed because of a particular drink they provided... It's a stripe club. Jo: I think you mean a Latrec Club. 亞當: Anyway it looks not like a place house wrackers can afford. Jo: (接過pad翻找網頁) Let's get the benefit of employee discount. They're there for Travis's ex, Crystal. (舞者介紹頁) 於是包子大跟弗帥前往該俱樂部, Crystal上台了, 兩人仔細留意觀眾... 一口喝乾加有green fairy的飲料的Travis搖搖晃晃起身舉槍, 被包子大制止, 兩人扭打間鳴空開了好幾槍, 之後Travis被包子大跟弗帥舉槍包圍, Travis意圖自盡, 但是已經沒子彈了... 蒙大拿去堵Lauren. 蒙大拿: It's hard to pull the weapon on someone, right? Lauren: Who are you? 蒙大拿: Lindsay Messer. Lauren: I can't talk to you. 蒙大拿: Oh yeah? I understand that some words are harder to speak inside the office. And that's why I'm talking to you in privates now. Like things about your relationship with my husband. Lauren: It's not true. 蒙大拿: I know. So you only comfortable with certain lies? Lauren: I do not lie. 蒙大拿: Really? What exactly Danny told you to lie? Lauren: He... he didn't really say that. He suggested it. 蒙大拿: So? How many words does it take? Lauren: I do not have to explain myself to you. 蒙大拿: No, no. I know it is normal for first instinct to protect yourself first. But you know what? If the roles reversed, you were in his shoes... Lauren: I always want to tell the truth! 蒙大拿: So look me in the eye, Laura. Tell me that Danny Messer told you to lie. Lauren: ... (非常狼狽的逃走了) 丹尼等著被Fairs招見, 包子大出現了. 丹尼: What are you doing here? 包子大: ... I am thinking you might want some supports. 丹尼: Yeah. They took my shireff, my gun... 包子大: Temporarily, theu'll give those back to you. 丹尼: Really? You know, I'm trying to make my people avoid the experience I had, but... 包子大: You remember last time you was sent to the Fairs, I called you to the office? 丹尼: (苦笑) Yeah, and thanks to you it never really happened. I am not that good, which is why I am deserved it now... 包子大: You're an excellent boss, Danny. That's what I told her when I brought her in. 丹尼看向外頭, Lauren走過, Mitchell走了進來. 丹尼: Time for the Fairs? Mitchell: ... We don't do it all. Officer Cooper switched her confession. She took all responsibilities now. 丹尼: What about Cooper? Mitchell: That's not decide by me. You can return your normal duty, Sergeant Messer. Right from now. (離開) 包子大: (看著一臉複雜的丹尼) You're not relieve. 丹尼: No, I'm not. I treated them as families. They didn't think twice about throwing be out of the bus... If I've worked this job too long. I don't know it I can find people I trust... 兩個星期之後, 丹尼出現在蒙大拿的實驗室外. 蒙大拿: Hey! How's it? 丹尼: I've finished the talk with Sinclair. No more Sergeant. Just a plain detective. 蒙大拿: So I don't need to do salute to you every morning anymore? 丹尼: (笑) I still need you to do that. 蒙大拿: (笑) So glad you're here, Danny. 丹尼: This is where I belong. 本集心得: 1) S大跟Jessicak都可以去擺算命攤了! 一個說下班還是乖乖回家好一個說有後續都說對了耶~~ XDD 2) 蒙大拿帥呆了!!! 丹尼不要難過, 有妻如此夫復何求了啦! (拍) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 72.196.107.71

10/16 10:10, , 1F
囧丹果然還是囧= = 趕快把眼鏡給我戴回來啦 \__/
10/16 10:10, 1F

10/16 10:11, , 2F
看看你不在,笨當就得跑出來field嚇人
10/16 10:11, 2F

10/16 10:11, , 3F
不過笨當他耍釣魚那邊我笑死了 xDDDDDD
10/16 10:11, 3F
沒錯, 感覺會用魚鉤把魚打昏的樣子~~

10/16 10:12, , 4F
本集case太爛,很明顯是鋪囧丹要回來的梗
10/16 10:12, 4F

10/16 18:39, , 5F
麥瑟太太去找女警員那邊沒看字幕還挺像大老婆堵小三XD
10/16 18:39, 5F
蒙大拿氣勢滿點哪!!!面對Mitchell的護夫行動也超帥的~~

10/16 19:21, , 6F
這一集沒有很精彩..>"<
10/16 19:21, 6F
我覺得截至目前為止蘋果店的四集案件本身都不怎麼樣... 本店有回覆的感覺, 邁阿密就是霹靂火風格持平這樣(上一集片頭玩好大... XD)

10/16 23:59, , 7F
其實我覺得最好笑的是最後小倆口的對話,蒙大拿是說「那我
10/16 23:59, 7F

10/17 00:00, , 8F
不用每天早上對你敬禮(salute)囉?」丹尼說「你還是得要」哈
10/17 00:00, 8F
多謝修正~~ :) ※ 編輯: pisacat 來自: 72.196.107.71 (10/17 00:14)

10/17 00:23, , 9F
弗帥也很幽默,他和包子大在醫院訊問嫌犯時,二人一搭一唱
10/17 00:23, 9F

10/17 00:24, , 10F
包:你再不講,我們就把你轉到Rikers(監獄)醫院去
10/17 00:24, 10F

10/17 00:26, , 11F
弗:對啊,而且那裡的護士都很不可愛唷 (啾)
10/17 00:26, 11F

10/17 01:46, , 12F
紐約可能在鋪隊員歸隊吧 現在都回來了 辦個好看的案子吧
10/17 01:46, 12F