[劇情] CSI: LV 1203 雷~~

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間12年前 (2011/10/07 04:29), 編輯推噓11(1106)
留言17則, 13人參與, 最新討論串1/1
非常本店的一集 之 防雷頁~~ 本集重點: 莎拉拍拍~~ 片頭, 囧尼跟一個漂亮的年輕美眉參觀展覽中. 囧尼: Five grand, for this? Really? 美眉: It speaks to me. 囧尼: ...Cause it's a frying pan? 美眉: (換到另一個展示品前) Come over here. 囧尼: Now are you hungry? 美眉: Come'on, Nick. Just try. What it speaks to you? 囧尼: (皺眉看著眼前的破銅爛鐵)Says to me car accident. 美眉: It says to me the wall around two people and how they then are surrending to their innocient feelings. 囧尼: That's nice. 美眉: (換到另一個懸在天花板上的展示品前) How about this? 囧尼: ... We all carry a load in our life and it depends on if we can cross the burden... (忽然有液體從展示品上滴下來) 美眉: (愣住) Oh, wow, it's interactive. 囧尼: (皺眉聞聞) You know what it tells me now? This date is over. 是的, 那是屍體腐敗後產生的液體; 警方於是來到現場. DB: Nice catch. 囧尼: You think there is a human there? DB: (看看標價) At this prices, I'll think an arm or a lag. Who is she? 囧尼: Huh? DB: Art gallery opening? It's not your thing. (看看黃線外的人們) The bruntte beauty? 囧尼: It's Doc Robinson's niece. I am just showing her around. DB: Oh yeah? How come no one show me around? (湊進從展示品上取下的水泥塊) 囧尼: Won't put my face in there. DB: You know what? You're right. You do that. 囧尼: What? DB: (微笑) It's an order. ...It's a face, right? 囧尼: Yeah. DB: (對圍觀群眾喊) Hey, is there an artist? 男子: Yeah. I'm the artist. (走進來) DB: What's your name? 男子: Slade. 囧尼: Slade? What's the last name? Slade: Slade. Just Slade. DB: All right. This is just Stokes. I'm just Russel. Why don't you tell us how you create... this thing? Slade: I don't create them. I find things. They tell me their stories. DB: ... Where did you find things? Slade: (耍神秘小聲說) Tresser Park. Dump side. "Objest," you know?     It's Franch. DB: Guess what? You'll take us there. And if we found some "objest" there. It will be "Bonjour, Castelle". "Hello, prison." 於是Slade帶警方抵達該垃圾堆... Slade: (對著盯著他的Mitch員警抱怨)...Man, all these heats will ruin my spot... Mitch: Give it a rest, Picasso. DB跟囧尼在垃圾堆中翻翻找找, 某人還心生廢物回收的打算讓囧尼更囧, 然後... DB: (挪開一個微波爐後看到水泥塊) Oh, man. I think we just find our missing face. 囧尼: (低頭去看那些蛆) Early instar of Black soldier fly... I'll say it's approximately three weeks... DB: Have you ever seen "The Lady in Cemetery"? 囧尼: What do you think? DB: It's a great book. So-so movie. A woman was murdered and the killer burried her in cemetery then throw away the block. 囧尼: ...It's a great way to toss the body. So you think someone throwed the block down here. Block opened. Exposed that? (開始檢查新的水泥塊) Wait a minute, I did recall it. DB: What? 囧尼: The earing. DB: From unsolved cases? 囧尼: No, no, we solve it. It's a husband and wife thing. 莎拉走進警局裡, 直抵DB辦公室, DB在看一捲錄影帶, 錄影帶裡一名穿著性感睡衣的女人凝虐著被綁在床上的小女孩, 還重複要小女生說"I'm a good girl." 莎拉: You pulled this from my old case file. DB: How come a woman like this walk out the court? 莎拉: Because the jury never saw this. We found the video hid inside Tod Sinclair's grandma's house. It's three weeks after the court. ...Collen Hughes, their third victim, was kept there nearly three years.... DB: ...How did she walked out there? 莎拉: She is a master manipulator. Gina convinced the jury that she was forced by Tod to do all these. But the truth is, he was not the one in control. She was. (看著DB) I was on this case then. I want on it now. 小葛跟Morgan去處裡一具高速道路下的屍體 Morgan:... you've heard the Nick is dating with Dr. Robin's niece? They're an item? 大衛: (看著兩人走過來) Welcome to my third trash case of the day. Morgan: (看著屍體) ...It's weired. Guys died sending out, but not sending anything. 大衛: ...No jaundice. No tire track. Morgan: Used and dumped. Oh, this is good. 羅賓爺爺完成水泥塊屍體的驗屍, 莎拉跟囧尼聽取報告中. 羅賓爺爺: ...I estimated she's 12 to 15 years old. 莎拉: Collen was 13 when she was kidnapped. Evidence of sexual assault? 羅賓爺爺: ...I do identify vaginal trauma. 莎拉: (對囧尼說) Gina used to...um...insert beer bottle. ...We never did figure out what they used to cut the body. 囧尼: We know where to look for. 凱姐向DB出示一個網站, 詳細的紀錄了Gina從審判到無罪到現在人在哪的一切 DB: Where does thing blog come from? 凱姐: Ed Burrow. His daughther is the second victim of Tod and Gina. DB: Somebody killed my daughther I will do the same thing. If I know them walking out the court without justice. 凱姐: It's hard for us as well. You obsiously got too close with victims and their families. And then the justice didn't come. DB: Sara was on the case before. She said she wants a second run.   Should I be worried then? 凱姐: ...Look, I know why Ecklie brought you in. I let my team step inside the door where the guy hurt someone he loved. DB: So you're saying I should be worried? 凱姐: I'm saying you can't let Sara walk in the same door. DB: Okay, I got it. And I appreciate the heads up. 莎拉去找Gina, 才接近那個住宅區就看到Ed的車子, 莎拉二話不說進了車. Ed: I didn't step in within 5 kilometer. You can check by yourself. 莎拉: ... I'm not here to check you, Ed. Ed: I heard they found another body. 莎拉: (嘆氣, 看看亂成一團的車內) How long haven't you been home, Ed? Ed: ...My wife kicked me out three weeks ago. 莎拉: I'm sorry. Ed: It's fine. She murdered my daughther. She's a killer. 莎拉: Then do me a favor. Go home, make up with your wife, and let us do our job, okay? 莎拉下車, 看著Ed把車開走, 走進去找Gina. Gina在游泳池邊曬太陽. 莎拉: Gina Sinclair. Gina: CSI Sidles, right? 莎拉: You look goos, Gina. Gina: And you look like a little ghosting. 莎拉: ... yeah, I'm working hard, busting psychopathians like you. Gina: I do nothing. Ed Burrows is the one stalking me. 莎拉: Well you, um, rapped and tossed his daughther. I need to search your apartment. Gina: First, Tod did that. And no, my space is kind of a mess. (微笑的看著對面泳池邊的小女生) 莎拉: (回頭看, 轉回來瞪著Gina) Am I blocking you view? Gina: I'm just admiring flowers 莎拉: (突然揚聲說) Excuse me, may I have your attention? Your n neighbor here, Gina Sinclair, Apartment 206, is a rappist and a murder. If I were you, I'll keep an eye on your children.    (滿意的看著鄰居們走避) Let's see what kind of mess you made. 回到警局... 莎拉: (走進DB辦公室) Look I already know why you call me in today... DB: You called Gina a rappist and a murder in front of about 30 of her neighbors... 莎拉: And a psychopathian. But just in front of her. DB: Right, and Gina Sinclair's lawyer is arguing..., which he has every right to do. (一邊拆開桌子上的包裹) Huh, isn't it nice? (展示一件球衣給莎拉看) My son is a new player for WLVU. He used to practice late in high school. And you know what? We never let him walking home alone. One of us always picked him up. But it is not right. Kids should be able to walk home from school. You show your hand today. 莎拉: She murdered kids before and she'll do that again. DB: And when she is put to the court, her lawyer will use everything possible to attack the evidences we show there, which is why we need to be imparcial and unbiased as possible! And I don't want to loose it, Sara. I want to win! You blew it today. 莎拉: So do I. (沉默) Am I off the case? Because if I am, someone needs to call Callen Hughes and tell her that Gina is in jail now. DB: Maybe I should handle that. 羅賓爺爺檢驗小葛跟Morgan負責的案子, 死者的肺部聞起來像巧克力. Morgan: Doc, is it possible for a man to drawn inside chocolate? 小葛跟Morgan去找DB討論~~ DB: So, milk or dark chocolate? Morgan: Really? Is it your question? DB: No. But it will be a question from my wife when I told her the story. You guys ever read the book "Road to Wellville?" 小葛: No. Why? DB: There is a man drowned in macadenian butter. 小葛: Find the chocolate, got it. 囧尼一一在詢問把垃圾私自傾倒到Tesser Park的人. 囧尼: Thomas, do you realize it is illegal to dump things there? Thomas: Oh come'on, everyone did it. It was just a busted microwave. It cost money to dump the dump, you know? Besides, it's not like I'm dumping a body. 囧尼: Somebody did. Your junk is right on top of it. When were you there? Thomas: Three weeks ago? 囧尼: Did you see anybody at the park that night? Thomas: A black truck is there when I got there. 囧尼: (出示照片) Something like this? Thomas: Maybe. Yeah! She's hot! DB在校園裡跟Collen談話. Collen: I cannot believe they let her out. Where is she now? DB: Back here, in Vegas. Collen: So what now? She's free and I have to hide? DB: No, but maybe you should consider moving back to stay with your parents for a while. Collen: Do you have any idea how it like to live with parents who thought you were dead? DB: All right, how about friends? Collen: I don't have friends. I don't trust anyone. I think when you were kidnapped at age 13 and being rapped, abused for 1122 days... it's better to be alone DB: I'll arrange police protections. Collen: No! Why don't you send cops to her place? I'm done being a victim! DB: (嘆氣, 掏出名片) Collen, I want you to call me anytime you want. Okay? 回到警局裡, 新的水泥塊屍體的身分已經查出來了. 凱姐: Samatha, 13. Our cemetery girl. She was last spotted in XXX Library, and her home is here. (在地圖上圈出地點)    We know both her parents work. DB: Latchery kid. 莎拉: And Gina lives here. (圈出地點) She passed by her window every day. 凱姐: Same age. Even looks similar to previous victims. DB: (問莎拉) You searched her place, right? 莎拉: Yes, and I didn't find anything. But it's probably just means she did it somewhere else. DB: Until we do. It's just a theory. 莎拉: (手機響起, 查看) Not only a theory now. The result about the hair we found inside the cemetery comes back, it's a Pomerinian. Gina Sinclair has a Pomerinian. Morgan跟小葛站在一間巧克力公司裡看著半裸的男模海報. Morgan: This guy looks good from every angle. 公司負責人: Some studies suggest women sacrifice men for chocolate. I said, why don't we have both. 小葛: Nice campaign. You recognize this guy? 負責人: Yes, he once been here asking for a job. What? Is he dead? 小葛: We believe that he died for your chocolate. Morgan: More like inhaling it. ... virgin honey bee chocolate. We have to check your place. 於是小葛跟Morgan站到了巧克力槽旁邊~~ Morgan: (身吸一口氣) Oh well, that's intence. If I fell in, don't save me. (挑眉, 發現槽裡的毛髮) I'm thinking pube recall. 小葛: The guy is drowned. By definition, he didn't get out. Morgan: Somebody cleaned it up. Give this place and our John Doe a bath. 小葛: (開始查探四周, 翻開排水孔) Piece of blood.    (對圍觀人群喊) Shut it down, this place is a crime scene. 莎拉走進法醫室, DB在那兒. 莎拉: You want to see me? DB: Yeah. You processed the body? 莎拉: Yes. DB: By your own? 莎拉: No, I worked with Nick. DB: Not surprising it's a two people working. 莎拉: You mean, Gina has a partner. DB: I don't think she did this alone. 莎拉: She found another Tod, someone who's weak, who she can control. DB: I don't blam her. Nail Gina. Morgan開開心心的享用一盒巧克力, 囧尼走進休息室. 囧尼: Is that your lunch? Morgan: Yeah. 囧尼: I thought you guys are working a case about polluted chocolate. Morgan: No, this is pre-pube. Try one! Come'on, this is cayanne pepper and cinnamen... 囧尼: Hot pepper? 小葛: (抱著檔案衝進來) ...Guy was drowning in chocolate. His eyes are amber. And look at the model's picture, his eyes are amber, too. 囧尼: In order to get amber eyes, one needs one recessive gene from the mother, and another recessive gene from the father. And the gene for amber eyes are like... one in a hundred shut. 小葛: Wow, it's the dame guy. Morgan: (看著火辣男模跟胖胖死者的照片) It's depressing. Gain a hundred bounds. Loosing his look. 囧尼: Not only his look, apparantly. 小葛跟Morgan再次找來了巧克力公司負責人 負責人: I said I didn't know that guy. 小葛: How about him? 負責人: Tristen XXX. Now, him, I know. Every inch. Morgan: ...Only now, he's size Texas. Ate himself out of career. 負責人: I didn't know it was Tristen, I swear. 小葛: Okay, we're done here. Let's let jury to decide. 負責人: Wait! Tristen, Chad, whatever. He came in, paid the guard, said that he worked here and told him he wants to be alone. He wants to say goodbye. And then... Suicide by chocolate. 小葛: Why didn't you call the police? 負責人: Oh yeah. I called you up and my business is ruined. Do you know how expansive those chocolates are? Morgan: You cleaned the body? 負責人: No, the guard. With 50 other bucks outside his salary. 小葛: ... Dumping a body is a class D fecundity. Morgan: And providing incorrect information to police will cause not only your business. 莎拉跟DB在警局裡見到出現在警局的Mrs. Hughes. Mrs. Hughes: What happened? I got a call from you guys looking for Collen. She's not home. DB: Gina Sinclair is released. Mrs. Hughes: ...You guys are offering Collen protections, right? Sara? 莎拉: (嘆氣) Supervisor Russell ofered Collen protection, but she refused. Mrs. Hughes: I can feel that. I know something was wrong. It happenes again. She has her. (哭) 警方前往Gina的公寓欲搜索逮人 莎拉: (一眼看見住宅區外的車) Burrow's car! DB: And Ed Burrow is not inside the car! 警方衝勁Gina的房間, 她鼻青臉腫的被綁在椅子上, Ed持刀對著她 莎拉: Ed, drop the knife! Ed: (對著Gina) You did this! You did this! DB: Mr. Burrow, your daughther won't want you do this... 員警: We're gonna shot you if you do not drop the knife! 莎拉: Ed, Collen Hughes is missing! And Ginea is the only person who knows where she is. We need her to know where she is. Ed, please, please. (莎拉上前, Ed掙扎著交出了, 被員警制伏) Gina: (看著莎拉) Thank you. 莎拉氣得往外走... 囧尼測試了可能的分屍工具, 然後去找莎拉. 囧尼: (看著坐在儲物間的莎拉) You okay, Sara? I heard it gets ugly in Gina's place. 莎拉: Good news is she's in hospital now. Bad news is she'll get well.    And Ed Burrows is facing force entry and attempts of murder. One again, Gina skates. 囧尼: Well, maybe not this time. The reports of chemicals around the cuts came back... XXX and OOO. 莎拉: Soap? 囧尼: Hudges thought soaps as well. ... I checked, power washers. And I tested it with a pig, the cuts are identical. 莎拉: So, Gina use a power washer to disminish the body? But we never found that previously. 囧尼: I think that was Tod's job. 莎拉: So... it is someone she worked now. 囧尼: And the power washers is not a lot floating around. (笑) DB走過實驗室, Henry敲窗叫他, 照慣例先一堆廢話... DB: (打斷) Yeah, Henry you tapped. Henry說他在水泥塊上採到的精液與垃圾堆裡的DNA有吻合的. DB: Ryan Thomas? Henry, home run, buddy! DB, 凱姐, 莎拉跟囧尼討論最新發展. 囧尼: Oh, man, I had him! He's just in front of me! 凱姐: So where did Thomas work? 囧尼: He worked part-time for marina. DB: ...fiber glass. You know what we do in Seattle? Power wash it. 凱姐: So what marina employee Thomas? 莎拉跟囧尼帶著員警衝到Ryan Thomas工作的場所, 接近後聽到有女孩子的聲音重複著Gina的名言... 女孩: Say it. Say "I want to be a good girl." 警方衝上前把Thomas壓制住, 而莎拉在那時刻看清楚了女子的臉, 當然不會是正在醫院的Gina, 那個人, 是Collen, 還穿著跟當年Gina相同的服裝... Collen: (被員警制伏) No! No! Stop it! Don't touch me! 莎拉: (徹底愣住了) Collen? Collen: (哭) I just wanted to give Gina another flower. I'm a good girl. I'm a good girl. Collen被安置到醫院去, 莎拉去的時候Mrs. Hughes正守在床邊... Mrs. Hughes: The doctors say that victims sometimes adapted from their abusers. Colleagen is who she is because of what Gina did to her. 莎拉: ... Collen was at a critical age when she was kidnapped. She    was still developing certain aspects of personality.     (嘗試要安慰Collen媽媽) Mrs. Hughes: I thought that it was a miravcle. The gift that she was survived, and now... How do I protect her from herself? 莎拉很哀傷的離開了, 看到DB等在附近的一張長凳上. DB: Hey. (拍拍身邊的位置要莎拉坐下) Have you eaten? 莎拉: You know, I'm not really in the mood. DB: I'm hungry, too. Do you like Chinese? (莎拉沒說話) Italian? (沒說話) Greek? (還是沒說話) I will go on. 莎拉: (苦笑) Oh, I know you will. DB: (兩個人安靜的坐了一會兒) Do you like Indian? 本集心得: 1) 凱姐承認自己的錯誤那邊滿感人(?)的~~ 而從結尾來看DB大叔也不是死板板只求規矩的人而已 我認真覺得這季本店會回到原有風格而且好看了~~ (不過我不討厭烤魚,我覺得只是風格過度沒掌握好的問題而已) 2) Morgan也很合本店調性, 話說她問小葛囧尼的八卦那讓我默默微笑了 XD 3) 莎拉拍拍, Collen比斯德哥爾摩症候群還讓人心疼啊... 4) 題外話, 有人知道羅賓爺爺的姪女是誰演的嗎? 好眼熟喔... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.101.68.214

10/07 10:42, , 1F
DB 第一集就很明顯是個搞怪咖~XD
10/07 10:42, 1F

10/07 21:11, , 2F
編劇你這集好過份Q口Q
10/07 21:11, 2F

10/08 15:14, , 3F
我喜歡DB大叔~又怪又體貼下屬的主管!
10/08 15:14, 3F

10/08 20:54, , 4F
我也喜歡新BOSS。
10/08 20:54, 4F