[劇情] CSI: LV 1021 雷~~

看板CSI作者 (漫步。喵)時間14年前 (2010/05/07 11:35), 編輯推噓14(1408)
留言22則, 15人參與, 最新討論串1/1
(母親節前夕這劇情實在沉重啊...... Orz) 本集心得: 母親節前夕耶...唉... 布拔拍拍。 片頭,一群年輕人駕著車在公路上狂飆, 看來是某新娘的單身派對, 已經喝了不少的三人開去跟某卡車並排, 瘋狂的新娘與卡車駕駛flirting,作勢掀開上衣, 逆向行駛的三人看見對面來車時猛地超到卡車前的正向車道, 之後打滑衝出路面,開到旁邊的沙地上, 沒想到沙漠的正中間有名拿著手電筒的女人,三人撞上她...... 警方來到現場。 卡車司機: Hey, I told you I'm not drunk. But those girls... 布拔: Did you see where she came from? 卡車司機: I didn't see her until she's on the ground. I'm the one who called you guys. 烤魚跟布拔改詢問單身派對三人組。 準新娘: Is she going to die? 友人A: Shut up, Claire. 烤魚: Which one of you is driving? (三人沉默) 布拔: Okay, you'll stay in station until you say something. 準新娘: But I'm getting married tomorrow! 烤魚: Well, if he really loved you, he can wait. 準新娘: ... Julie is the driver. (友人A瞪她) I'm not getting miss my wedding for you! 烤魚跟帥尼會合開始搜證。 帥尼: Why people can't wait starting the party until they reach Vegas? Is it so difficult? 烤魚: Well, you know what people said. Beer before wine, you'll be fine. 帥尼: All rught, why don't we start by why the woman putting herself in the middle of nowhere? 帥尼到了醫院跟布拔會合, 帥尼正在跟布拔說警方在案發現場約兩哩外的地方發現一台車,可能是受害者的, 帥尼: There are driver license and purses on the car... 布拔: (嘆氣) Her name, is Janet Marie March. She's a friend. About three years agao, her husband and two kids went missing. She lost her whole family. She was looking for them. 帥尼: She is looking for ghosts. 布拔: (拿出Marsh家的合照) I carried this in my wallet for three years.    We found the abandoned SUV of Mike March in I-15 North. The blood wasn't mush, but certainly enough for suspect serious injuries. Then, cases went cold. 帥尼: She just keep walking back to the crime scene? 布拔: Yeah. 小葛跟烤魚在沙漠中繼續搜查,小葛發現手電筒一只, 烤魚推測正式Janet遭遇車禍前手上拿著的那隻。 醫院裡,布拔跟帥尼等著醫生完成Janet的檢查。 帥尼: You never got a suspect? 布拔: I always wondered the brother, Bill Cornwell. There's a lot of doubts. A lot of insurence...... We searched his house, car and office. But we got nothing. 醫生此時走過來告訴兩人說Janet已無大礙了。 布拔: (看著帥尼) Give me a munutes? 帥尼: Go ahead. 布拔走進病房中。 布拔: I thought we have a deal. No more moonlight hike. Janet: How are the girls? Did their parents identify them? 布拔: Come'on, detective. Don't do my job for me. This is CSI Nick Storkes. He's going to ask some questions. 帥尼開始採證。 Janet: You're wasting your time. I'm not going to put charges. Brass told you all, right? I can see that in your eyes. You pity the poor lady who lost her family. 帥尼: No. I do not pity you. I mean, if I lost my family like you, I would never stop looking for them. No matter what. Can you remember anything about the car accident? Janet: He was calling me. Sometimes I got lost in my thoughts. 帥尼: Is that the situation this night? Janet: No... I was following a lead... 帥尼: Did you tell Detective Brass the lead? Janet: No. Because the lead comes from a psyche. Jim won't believe it. I guess you won't, too. 帥尼: Hard to say. I will keep an open mind. This job will do it to you, you know. Janet: Is it? The phyche said that Andy is dry but near a water. You know how many springs in Nevada? I got a map. There's a dried spring nearby. See, dry, but near water. Andy is so close. I feel him all around me. 帥尼: What about your husband and your daughter? Janet: Never... (哭) Is it terrible? 帥尼: No... 溫蒂檢查了手電筒。 溫蒂: Hey, Greg. You must look think. I found old blood and tissue... 小葛: Which suggests an earlier event... 溫蒂: And, there are hair fragments suggesting a smash on head. 小葛告知凱姐和帥尼這項新發現。 凱姐: Well, if Janet Marsh is the one who obssessed with the weapon, she's our only suspect. 帥尼: No way. I've met the woman. It's really tough for her. 凱姐: ... Guilts can make the grief, too.    Well, if we're right. What will you do if you're the mother? 小葛: "Lock him up?" 帥尼: ... but this is no way an ordinary case. 於是布拔帶著小葛和帥尼到了Marsh家。 布拔: We found new evidence about Andy. Janet: (眼睛一亮) You found my son? 帥尼: No, Madam. But with your help we might. 小葛: We found a flashlight belonged to you. Where did you get that? Janet: It's in the car. 帥尼: How long you have it? Janet: Un, ten years. 帥尼: Where did you keep it before? Janet: In the kitchen. Why are you asking a flashlight? 布拔: ... We found Andy's blood on that. Janet: ... How could that be? You searched the house already. 帥尼: Could we search the house now? Janet: Yeah. Go ahead. 帥尼跟小葛進入廚房搜查,布拔注意到無線電訊號鎖在警用頻道。 布拔: When did you get the police scanner. Janet: Well, I- I hardly listen to that anymore. 布拔: It's in the kitchen. Janet: ... Let me show you where I kept the flashlight. 帥尼: No, no. Just point to us. Janet: Okay. I keep it in the last draw. 烤魚跟凱姐在局裡檢查當年的文件。 烤魚: She had an alibi. She's working from midnight to 4:00 am. 凱姐: But she did call in for missing passed 4:00 am. Which, gives her the time to kill the husband and kids then make the phone call. 烤魚: ... That's a lot for one person to do. 凱姐: If she did that, she must have someone to help. 小葛跟帥尼在廚房搜查著。 小葛: If it's a stranger, he will grab those knives instead of reaching a flahflight in the drawer. 帥尼: Either way, it suggest we're looking for a family member or friend. 烤魚跟凱姐繼續討論著。 烤魚: Nick mentioned she has suffering from hallucination about her son. That's why she went to the desert. Maybe She's been tortured by her own guilt. 凱姐: Or she's a cold-blooded killer who performances to keep the suspection away. 小葛進入女兒Emily的房間搜查, 帥尼則到男孩Andy的房間, 兩個房間都還是整整齊齊的維持著他們的主人還在時的模樣, 囧尼注意到Andy桌上一疊Zoo Planets雜誌, 小葛則在床墊下發現一本粉紅色的筆記本。 帥尼: Hey, Greg. You know what? The magzine is the latest one. Janet Marsh never canceled it... 小葛: Janet's daughter had a diary... And listen to this: "He send me a bracet today. I think he really loves me." "Unlike my mother sees Andy only." "Or my father who's barely at home" 帥尼: She has a boyfriend? Brass never mentioned that. 小葛: The last date is 5 months previous the missing. 帥尼: That suggests something must happened. Who's the boy? 小葛: She doesn't even mention his name. 帥尼: That's weird. For a girl that age. Maybe it's someone that parents won't approve to? 布拔帶著Janet在外頭散步。 Janet: You think they're dead, aren't you? I just have the feeling that somehow Andy run away from that. Could you ever give up on Ellie? 布拔: ...... It's actually Ellie gave up on me. Janet, you got to learn letting it go. 帥尼走到門外,遇上一名男子,男子自稱為Bill Cornwell,Janet的哥哥。 Bill: My sister hasn't been fine for a long time. That's why I come here everyday. I just missed them. Andy and Emily are good kids. 帥尼: Had you ever heard Emily mentioned her boyfriend? Bill: No. If she had one, she would never bring him home. 帥尼: Yeah? Why? Bill: Mike was very protective to his little girl. I hope you can find something. 帥尼: We'll do best we can. Bill離開,烤魚冒了出來。 帥尼: So far there's no evidence of any killing. That's check the garage. 於是兩人走進車庫中。 烤魚: It's frozen in time. 帥尼: Just like the rest of the house. Let's get work. 烤魚: ... luminal was reacting to the washing mechine. 帥尼: Yeah, the bleach. 烤魚: (繼續噴噴噴,發現天花板上的痕跡) Nick, I got something here. And it's not bleach. We need to get up there. 兩人走了上去,發現痕跡指向一只大箱子。 烤魚: It ends at this floor locker here. 帥尼: An American milliary box? You know, a psyche told Janet Marsh that her son is dry but near water. 烤魚: (深吸一口氣打開箱子...裡面是一具乾掉的骷髏...) 帥尼: (皺眉) Oh. 烤魚: Andy was wearing the pajama the night he went missing. 帥尼打電話告知布拔,掛了電話的布拔臉色凝重的看著Janet。 Janet: What? Did they find something. 布拔: They found Andy's body. Janet: At the house? No! (哭) 布拔: Janet... Janet: Oh, he was with me all the time? No! No... (布拔抱抱) 羅賓爺爺驗屍,烤魚推門走進去看到神色沉重的爺爺。 烤魚: You know, doc...I'm against death penalty unless it comes to the people who killed children. 羅賓爺爺: I think they should be tortured first and then put to the chair. Andy was hitted on the head, and there're bone fragments inside the brain... I can't tell you what Andy felt before he died. But I can tell you he didn't suffer long. 烤魚: He shouldn't have suffered long. 艾禿跟布拔爭論。 艾禿: The fact that there is a body inside the box at her home makes Janet Marsh our No. 1 suspect. You know that! 布拔: Come'on, she didn't do that. she lived in hell all those years! 艾禿: Look, I'm going on rules. You're friends. You have a personal relationship with her. I'm not taking you off the case, but I'm gotta interview her. 於是布拔看著艾禿跟帥尼走近詢問室。 艾禿: Mrs. Marsh, how long have you been to the crawl space? Janet: Oh my God, was he in there? (哭) 帥尼: Remeber me? Now please stay with me. What's the box you're using for? Janet: That's Mike's box... 艾禿: So it was your husband's belonging? Janet: Yes. But we keep Andy's camping stuff in that. We took a camping trip on that summer. Bill is with us. 艾禿: And Bill is... Janet: My brother, who spent more time with the kids than their father. He taught Andy fishing. But Emily is hard... I brought her home. I'm pretty sure they put the locker away when they got home. (看著一臉懷疑的艾禿跟帥尼) You think I killed my little boy, my husband, and my daughter? I can't move because I'm afraid they can't find me when they come back. I can't sleep so I went to walk on the desert. It's all I do! Why can't you people understand? I hired a phyche to help me and people think I'm crazy. This is what making me crazy. And it got to stop! It got to stop! 烤魚採集了盒子內外的指紋,其中一枚在盒蓋內側的指紋無從辨識, 不是Janet Marsh也不是Bill Cornwell的, 小葛嘗試使用他在Marsh家小孩房間採集的指紋。 烤魚: It was a long shot we have to play... 結果指紋鑑識系統卻發出了"Match"的訊號。 小葛: It is impossible... The kid's finger prints never put to the base... (系統顯示match的人) Hope Wilson? 烤魚: (看了看資料) Different name, but same birthday. That, is Emily Marsh. 警方在一戶房前等著。 無線電: Suspect's vehicle is approaching. 布拔: Let's go. (接近下車中的女子) Emily Marsh? Emily: My name is Hope Wilson. 布拔: Emily March, you're under arrested for suspection of a murder. Emily: I'm Hope Wilson! Please don't hurt my son! 帥尼陪著Emily的兒子Connord。 帥尼: (拿著兩支棒棒糖) Pick one. Connord: Green. 帥尼: Green, you sure? You know most kids will pick the red one. Try it. If you don't like it, I'll give you the green one. Connord試了,搖了搖頭。 帥尼: You don't like that? All right, here you go. (把綠色棒棒糖遞上,把紅色棒棒糖丟入證物袋) You like that one? (Connord點頭) Good. 凱姐訊問Emily。 凱姐: We know you're Emily Marsh. Your finger prints confirm that. We're looking for you for three years. And We're still looking for your father... I need to get your DNA to confirm you're the mother of Conord. Emily: I am. 凱姐: Who's the father? Emily: (沉默) 凱姐: (嘆氣,拿起棉花棒) Open up, please. 小葛去找烤魚。 小葛: How's going here, Ray? 烤魚: Emily is living with Dough Wilson, who recorded as her husband. (叫出檔案) Dough Wilson. Mike Marsh. That's the same face... 小葛: Her father is the father. 布拔辦公室裡,開心的Janet不解為何她不能馬上見到女兒。 Janet: I wanted to see Emily now. 布拔: ... Janet, you see, three years is a long time. And there are some unexpected developments. Janet: ? 布拔: Mike is alive. Emily has a child. And, He's three years old. Janet: No... no, that can't be. 小員警: Dough Wilson is asking to see you, Detective. 布拔: I'm gonna send someone, okay? Then I'll call you later. Janet: Oh my God, oh my God... 布拔走入隔壁房間。 布拔: Mike Marsh. Mike: Yes. I'm the guy you want, not my daughter. 布拔: Yeah. You're under arrested. Cuff him. (小警察押著Mike走出房間) Mike: I killed him. It was an acident. Do you hear me? I killed my son. 這些話,人在隔壁房間的Janet聽的一清二楚, 她震驚的看著三年不見的丈夫經過,搶下了陪著她的另一名小警察的槍,舉槍。 Janet: You were supposed to protect our children! (開槍) 凱姐: (跟Emily在走廊上的另一間房間) Get down! Emily: (轉頭,看見父親倒下) Dad? Dad! Daddy. Daddy... 帥尼跟烤魚討論案情。 烤魚: You killed your son and impregnant your daughter. Then why turn yourself in? You ran once. 帥尼: Maybe he really believe the distorted feeling toward his daughter is true love. 烤魚: So you wanted to protect them both... 溫蒂還告知說Connord跟Emily分享了許多同樣的基因座。 烤魚: Because Connord's father is Emily's father. 溫蒂: No, his father couldn't be Mike Marsh. That guy only share 7 alleles with Emily Marsh. 帥尼: Janet's brother? (接過報告) 烤魚: (嘆氣) No. Uncle Bill. 凱姐面前,Emily淚流不只。 Emily: I tried to tell Mom that I don't want Uncle Bill visiting us. She said I was ungrateful and it is her house. This whole thing is her fault! It's all her fault! That night Mom and Dad are both out working. Andy shouldn have been in bed. When Uncle Bill left. I went to look for him. He just keep shouting: " I'm gonna tell Mom! You'll be in big trouble!" She would have blamed me. I just wanted him to shut up. (Emily是拿出手電筒攻擊Andy的人...) When my dad came home, I told him everything. He said it was my fault, and he'll make everything better. My dad is just trying to protect me. He didn't do anything wrong. I loved my brother. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. 凱姐嘆息。 布拔辦公室內。 布拔: The D.A. decided not to put a charge on Emily. Janet: That's good to know. She'll be a much better mother than I was. It's always hard to talk with Emily... I just don't know what to say. But Andy was different. He was so easy to love. This whole thing happened just because they think I'll never forgive her. I hope one day she can learn to forgive me. 布拔: Okay.(點頭示意員警把Janet押走) Bill Cornwell被逮捕了。 帥尼抱著Connord去找Emily. 帥尼: Okay, here is your mother. Time to go. Last thing: A green for a hug? (拿出棒棒糖,Connord給帥尼抱抱) Good boy. 帥尼隔著玻璃看著Emily把Connord擁入懷中。 最後一幕,布拔看著他放在皮夾裡三年的Marsh家合照,嘆氣, 然後把照片丟入檔案夾裡,塵封歸檔。 本集重點: 1) 原來布拔跟Ellie就這樣了啊...唉... 布拔抱抱。 2) 於是說最該死的是Uncle Bill啊!!!! 當然爸爸媽媽也都有疏失,唉。 話說媽媽Janet Marsh演真好。 3) 帥尼真的是本店婦孺代表了,很好很好,繼續維持。 XDDD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 72.196.119.199

05/07 11:52, , 1F
布拔哭哭(遞威士忌) 帥尼科科(遞卡)
05/07 11:52, 1F

05/07 11:52, , 2F
其實S6 finale的時候那樣把Ellie的線結束掉也好
05/07 11:52, 2F

05/07 14:03, , 3F
日記和Uncle bill出現的時候就想到梗了
05/07 14:03, 3F

05/07 14:04, , 4F
但是沒想到的是爸爸居然帶著女兒同居並名義上是夫妻= =
05/07 14:04, 4F