[外電] Wang looks good in intrasquad start

看板CMWang作者 (smiling angel)時間12年前 (2012/03/06 08:13), 編輯推噓4(401)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://0rz.tw/ZQ166 Nats righty Wang looks good in intrasquad start By Bill Ladson / MLB.com | 03/05/12 5:33 PM EST VIERA Fla. -- Manager Davey Johnson was "really pleased" with what he saw Monday afternoon from right-hander Chien-Ming Wang, who pitched in a Minor League intrasquad game at the Nationals' Minor League complex. Wang pitched two innings and allowed one unearned run on three hits. Wang threw 31 pitches, and 25 of them went for strikes. His fastball was clocked as high as 91 mph. It was also a game in which Wang threw a curveball, a pitch he started throwing this spring. "I thought he threw the ball well. The only thing he got hurt on were on curveballs. He tried to throw a few too soon. He mainly used his fastball," pitching coach Steve McCatty said. "I thought these two innings were better than his first two innings at the start of a game last year. Today, I thought there was better arm strength. The movement was good. I was real pleased with it." Johnson said Wang looked better than he did in his last Major League start, which was on Sept. 24 of last year. In that game, he pitched six innings and allowed a run against the Braves. "It's what I was expecting and I wasn't disappointed," Johnson said about Wang's start on Monday. "It's nice to know he feels healthy to even add another pitch. I was really pleased with what I saw, really. ... What I'm seeing now, I kind of got him in that [Stephen] Strasburg mode. He's back. Now it's giving him as much work as he needs to get ready for opening the season. I was very pleased, very pleased." A year ago at this time, Wang was still recovering from a right shoulder injury and started the season on the disabled list. He didn't return to action until late July and made a good impression, going 4-3 with a 4.04 ERA in 11 starts. Wang's best years were with the Yankees. In 2006 and '07, Wang won a combined 38 games. Asked if he could be as productive as he was with the Yankees, Wang said, "I just want to look at the positive side, do my best, work out as hard as I can and build my arm strength, and we will see. I just want to perform." Wang is slated for his first Grapefruit League action against the Mets on Saturday at Space Coast Stadium. --------------------------------------------------- 兩局31球, 25好球 3安 1非自責分 投手教練認為比去年比賽的前兩局好, 速球很好, 只有曲球有太早投出的問題 總教練說比去年最後一場比賽投得好, 相當滿意 (用了三次"very pleased"...XD) 本周六要在葡萄柚聯盟對上梅子隊 (都是吃的) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.171.109.171

03/06 08:21, , 1F
我請假就有好消息?那我休學王不是得到賽揚獎?(誤)
03/06 08:21, 1F

03/06 08:55, , 2F
請公子獻頭!
03/06 08:55, 2F

03/06 09:28, , 3F
輟學 -> 名人堂?
03/06 09:28, 3F

03/06 17:08, , 4F
只好請Y大犧牲一下囉XD
03/06 17:08, 4F