[blog] Advice for Wang: ‘Find a Hobby’

看板CMWang作者 (come every now and then)時間16年前 (2008/06/20 15:10), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Advice for Wang: ‘Find a Hobby’ By Tyler Kepner On April 22, in Chicago, Brian Bruney tripped and hurt his foot while trying to cover first base. That was the first some of us had heard of the dreaded Lisfranc injury, which claimed Chien-Ming Wang on Sunday. Nearly two months after his injury, Bruney has thrown off a mound but has not been cleared to start a rehabilitation assignment. As he scurried around the clubhouse this morning trying to line up a doctor’s appointment, he made time for three questions that have some relevance to what the Yankees and Wang can expect: Q: What’s been the most frustrating part of this injury for you? A: Not being able to help the team and sitting around. A foot injury is very frustrating, because the rest of my body’s good; it’s just my foot. It’s tough watching the games and not being out there trying to help the team. Almost being selfish about it, I think I need the team more than they need me. This is the only thing I know how to do, and I have a foot injury. It’s like, “It’s just a foot, why can’t I pitch?” That’s frustrating, not being able to throw. Q: How do you measure progress from a foot injury? A: It’s just something where you’ve got to do all the rehab, and when you feel good, you’ve got to try it, because there’s really no way to tell. Try it and if it feels good, do it some more, and if it doesn’t, back off of it. I’m to the point where I’m trying it. It’s feeling O.K. Doesn’t feel great, doesn’t feel horrible. I’ll see the doctor today, and hopefully he’ll tell me I’m good and I can do whatever. Q: What would you tell Wang? A: What would I tell Wang? I don’t know, learn how to run. I’m one to talk, but I think I can run the bases. (laughs) I don’t know. Prepare yourself for a long, boring time. Find a hobby. Get a PlayStation. Something. http://bats.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/19/advice-for-wang-find-a-hobby/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.23.24

06/20 15:17, , 1F
不能Wii 否則反而會增加其它的傷勢?XD
06/20 15:17, 1F

06/20 19:39, , 2F
生個小王吧O.o
06/20 19:39, 2F

06/20 21:25, , 3F
上BBS打嘴砲啊
06/20 21:25, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #18MrVEbe (CMWang)