[整理]小王2006季賽摘要--『托瑞說』季後賽 PA …

看板CMWang作者 (就是要看棒球)時間17年前 (2006/10/17 23:07), 編輯推噓31(3103)
留言34則, 31人參與, 最新討論串1/1
[本文非經原著同意,禁止全文或部份轉載至商業媒體。] ☆☆有缺的部分,有沒有誰可以幫忙補一下,謝謝全體鄉民的資料!!☆☆ 2006 Playoff - Division Series ALDS Game 1 DET VS. NYY 4 8 Yankees lead series, 1-0 GAME 1 (1勝0負) DATE GAME W L ERA IP H R ER HR BB SO NP-S GO-AO Tue Oct. 3 DET 1 0 4.05 6.2 8 3 3 1 1 4 93-62 11-4 本場摘要:亞洲投手MLB第1勝。小王在第七局結束第二個出局數後,帶著勝投資格退場。 在全場 5萬多名觀眾起立鼓掌聲中,緩步走回休息區,並微微脫帽向所有球迷 致意。 負責轉播的美國 FOX電視台,不時將鏡頭照在青天白日滿地紅的國旗,更在第 七局轉播中途更放上台灣圖卡,並標示出王建民的出生地「TAINAN(台南)」。 賽前訪問 "He can get double-play balls any time he wants," fellow starter Mike Mussina said on Monday. "He can give up a lot of hits, but at the end, he's only given up two runs. "他能在他想要的時候就讓對手擊出雙殺打,"第2場的先發 Mike Mussina再禮拜一時說到. "雖然他能讓對少擊出不少安打,但是最後他會讓對手最多只能夠得到2分而已" "He doesn't strike out a lot of people, but he doesn't have to. He's got the ability to pitch. He's got an idea of how to pitch. And he throws a 95-mph sinker." "他沒有去去三振一堆人,但他不需要這樣做.他有這個能力去投球.他有自己的想法去投球. 同時它能丟出95英里的伸卡球" Asked if he was nervous, Wang transcended the language barrier with this gem: "On the field, no. In here, yes." 問他是否會緊張,小王在這時超越了語言的障礙用最堅定的話說"在場上的話不會,在這邊 ,會." "It doesn't matter if you know it's coming," says Tampa Bay infielder Ty Wigginton. "I mean, you already know it's coming." "就算你知道那球路會出現也沒有用" Tampa Bay內野手Ty Wigginton說道。 "我是說,其實你早已知道那球路會出現" Adds Devil Rays manager Joe Maddon: "His sinker, on a day he's righteous, is probably the best in the game. When that thing is down and it's dropping, he's virtually unhittable." Devil Rays教頭Joe Maddon說: "他的伸卡,假如當天狀況好的話,恐怕是球賽中 最佳的球路。當該球路能壓低並下墜,幾乎不可能在他手中擊出安打。" Hitters often compare hitting a good sinker to hitting a bowling ball, because the ball feels so heavy if they get the bat on it; they can't get any loft on it and drive it into the outfield. Asked if Wang's sinker reminds him of any other pitcher's, Maddon, his eyes twinkling behind his trademark black spectacles, says, "Yeah, he's right up there with Dick Weber and the other famous bowlers of all time." 打者經常將好的伸卡球比喻成保齡球,原因在於當棒子擊中球時會趕到無比沈重; 他們根本無法把球擊高帶到外野去。當被問到王的伸卡是否會讓他想起其他的投手 的球路時,Maddon招牌的黑框眼鏡後的眼睛閃爍著光芒,說道 "是阿,他會讓我 想起Dick Weber和其他史上著名的保齡球選手" About three feet from the plate, Wang's sinker starts to plunge abruptly. "Too late to react," Yanks pitching coach Ron Guidry says. The ball can plummet as much as nine inches, according to Guidry's estimates, but that's not why it's so good. It has no more movement than other sinkers Guidry has seen, including that of the Yankee coach's former teammates Dick Tidrow and Catfish Hunter. 距離本壘三呎處,王的伸卡開始突然的下墜。"要反應已經太遲了" 洋基投手教練 Ron Guidry說。根據Guidry的估測,球墜落的幅度可多達九英吋,但那並不是 它如此優秀的主因。它並沒有比Guidry曾看過的其他伸卡球,包括前隊友Dick Tidrow 與Catfish Hunter所投出的,擁有更多的尾勁。 "What separates (Wang's) sinker from everyone else is that he throws it so hard," Guidry says. "He throws it so hard that it breaks so late. If it was coming in at 85 miles per hour, you'd see it for a longer time, you'd have more time to react and the advantage goes to the hitter. But with Wang, he's throwing it 93. You don't have any time." "讓王的伸卡與其他人的不同的原因,在於他的球速" Guidry說 "他可以將球投得 如此快,卻又如此晚才開始變化。如果球以85mph的速度飛來,你有較長的時間 可以觀察它並做出反應,優勢就會落在打者這邊。但王可以將它投到93mph。你根本 沒有時間反應" "It looks like a hittable pitch," adds a major-league scout. "Then you start committing and the ball is two inches off the ground by the time you start to swing. It sinks like a brick." "它看起來就像是可以攻擊的球路" 一位球探補充到。"接著你決定攻擊,等到 你開始揮棒時,球已經落到只比地面高兩英吋了。它就像磚塊一般墜落" Now, Wang can use his sinker to enhance the quality of his other pitches - a slider, a changeup and a four-seam fastball. "His sinker really comes in on you, as a righty, and anytime you have that, any little pitch that goes the other way becomes that much tougher to deal with," Wigginton says. 此時,王就可以使用他的伸卡來增加他其他球路的品質 - 滑球、變速、及四縫線。 "他的伸卡真得會鑽向你身邊,作為一位右打,當你得面對這樣的球路時,任何 其他不怎樣的球路,只要移動的方式不同,就會變得難以處理得多" Wigginton說。 "He hasn't mastered his slider," Guidry says. "It's just a pitch he has that he can throw to show somebody and maybe get a cheap out or a strike. It's not outstanding, like (Minnesota's Johan) Santana's or Randy Johnson's or (Tampa Bay's Scott) Kazmir's. But if he throws that slider and you're thinking sinker, you can't hit the slider because it's going out. It's a pitch the hitter has got to give up on." Guidry說 "他還未完全掌握他的滑球" "那只是個偶而可以秀出來,或許騙個出局 或好球數的東西。它並不像Santana、R.J、Kazmir他的的滑球那般突出。但如果 他投出滑球而你卻想著伸卡,因為球向遠處移動,你將無法擊中它。如此一來 打者就必須放棄攻擊這種球路" "If he throws a changeup and you're concentrating on the sinker, you're way out in front of the pitch," Guidry says. "And just when you think you've measured the speed of the sinker and you're timing it, he can uncork a 95 mile-an-hour four-seamer and you can't pull the trigger. "如果他投變速而你集中注意力在伸卡,你將會在球進來前就揮棒" Guidry說, "而當你覺得你已經習慣了伸卡的速度並抓到擊球時機,他可以突然投出95mph 的四縫線,你將會來不及扣扳機" "When his four best pitches are working, he's tough to hit. But if the sinker is not working, it makes a big difference in the game. Guys just won't swing at it, it's not in the strike zone and they can look for his other stuff. Without his sinker, his slider and changeup aren't the same and he can't get by just throwing four-seam fastballs." Adds Maddon, "If that sinker gets flat, that's when you can get him." But that doesn't happen too often. "當他四種最佳球路能投得出來,他將難以被擊倒。但假使伸卡球無法投得好時, 在球賽中將會造成巨大的差異。打者完全不揮擊伸卡,又投不進好球帶。此時打者 就可以攻擊其他的球路。缺少了伸卡,他的滑球與變速將不再有相同的威力, 而他也無法僅靠四縫線就撐過比賽" Maddon補充到 "當伸卡的尾勁消失,那就是 你可以攻擊他的時機" 但這狀況並不常發生。 "It took me about a month of practicing to really get the control," Wang says through an interpreter. "I used to throw it only to lefties, but now I throw it to both. I started throwing it to both last year." "我花了約一個月去練習才真正能控制它" 王透過口譯人員說道。 "當時我通常是拿它來對付左打,但是現在我對左右打都會使用。我是從去年 開始才如此" "I loved him then," Maddon says. "We did not like facing him that day. It was like we couldn't get one out of the infield." "我當時就喜歡他了" Maddon說 "那天我們並不喜歡面對他。 感覺起來我們根本無法把球打出內野" Early in the 2005 season, Wang came within two of the assist record for pitchers, taking nine grounders himself against the Orioles. In fact, as Guidry puts it, "everybody gets involved in the infield when he pitches. Even Jorgie (Posada) has a chance to field ground balls at home plate." Says Wigginton, "guys who strike out a lot of hitters, sometimes you can fall into a lull. It's not that you aren't ready, it's just that you expect a strikeout. Guys who pound the zone make it easier to play defense. You're always ready." 2005球季早期,王達成了投手助殺記錄中的兩項,面對金鷹時,自己接了九個 滾地球造成出局。事實上,正如Guidry所說 "當他投球時,內野的每個人都得參與。 甚至連Jorgie (Posada)都有機會在本壘前處理滾地球" Wigginton說 "那些能三振 許多打者的投手投球時,有時你會陷入發呆狀態。並不是說你沒有準備好,而是你 根本就預期會有三振出現。投進好球帶讓打者打的投手,會使防守變得較簡單。 因為你總是在準備好的狀態" While Yankee infielders like Wang's style, he is tinkering with a pitch that could change him into a strikeout artist. He wants to learn to throw a curveball, so he'll have a breaking ball that's a slower speed than his slider. "Sinker, slider, everything's hard now," Wang said. 雖然洋基內野手喜歡王的風格,他也正在嘗試一種球路,或許可以讓他變身為 三振藝術家。他想要學習曲球,好擁有一種比滑球速度更慢的變化球路。 "伸卡、滑球,每種球路的速度都夠快" 王說道。Guidry並不確定王是否需要 另一種球路,但他也承認這或許可以給王跟多的三振。本季,王在每九局三振數 的排行上名列81名,218局僅三振76人次。 "I would think when he gets more comfortable with some of the other pitches he has, he'll strike out more hitters," Guidry said. "If we teach him a curveball to go with the repertoire, that'll help. He wants to learn to throw it. I don't know if he should, but we're going to tinker with it. As hard as he throws, if he came up with a real good curveball, that would probably change him into a power pitcher, a strikeout pitcher." "我認為當他能更加掌握他目前已有的其他幾種球路時,他就能三振更多打者" Guidry說 "如果我們教他曲球作為他的武器之一,那會有所幫助。他想要學 曲球。我不知道他是否應該學,但我們將會好好研究研究。以他的球速而言, 如果他真能有一顆好的曲球,那有可能使他成為一位強力投手、一位三振型 的投手" When asked why he thought he was given the Game 1 nod, Wang sheepishly answered, "Keep pitching good games." 當問他為什麼被賦予第一場比賽的任務,小王靦腆的回答 "就好好投阿" Mike Mussina described Wang's sophomore season as "fabulous," and the Taiwanese righty has been especially vexing at home. He was 11-3 with a 3.03 ERA in 17 starts at Yankee Stadium. "You get to the high-profile games because you earn it, because the manager and the organization know you can handle the situations," Mussina noted. 穆帥用"極度出色" 來形容小王大聯盟第二年的表現,這位台灣來的右投在洋基主場更 能見其威力,17次主場先發,11勝3負,3.03自責分率。 穆帥補充道"在重要比賽出賽是靠自己的實力贏得的,因為教練跟球團知道你 可以掌握這樣的狀況" Mussina thinks Wang's lack of fluency serves as insulation in the white-hot spotlight of New York. "He doesn't get surrounded like this and asked a bunch of questions," Mussina said. "Because he only understands about a third of what you guys ask him, which is a convenient problem to have sometimes." 穆帥認為,小王所缺乏的語文能力,反而能抵抗紐約炙熱鎂光燈的關注。 "他不會被一大群人圍起來問東問西" 穆帥說"因為他大概只聽得懂你們問題的3分之一,而通常這些問題都是很好回答的 簡單問題" "I was just one of the pitchers," Wang said. "He threw gas." "我只是那時隊上的一名投手,"小王說到."他投球看起來很快樂." "This is new for baseball in Taiwan," Wang said. "It's important for my country. A lot of people will watch the game." "這對台灣的棒球界來是一則很大的新聞,"小王說到."這對我的國家來說是很重要的一件 事,有一大堆人的將會看這場比賽." "This will be the biggest game I've pitched," he said. "I was surprised they wanted me (to pitch Game 1) but it gave me confidence." "這是我所投過的比賽中最重要的比賽,"他說到."我很驚訝球隊要我投第一場比賽但是 這帶給我自信心." "He just has to approach it as a ball game. There's enough fanfare and hype. You just have to take it as a game," said Mike Mussina, who will start Game 2 Wednesday. "他只是把它當成另一場棒球比賽而已.雖然這場比賽是非常熱鬧的也讓人感到十分刺激 的. 但是你只能把它當成這只是一場比賽," Mike Mussina說到,他將會在禮拜3投第2場比 賽. "Nobody expected him to be at the top of the rotation. That's a nice way to approach the season," Mussina said. "He was basically in his first full year. He just went out there and did what he does. You get to the high-profile games because you earn it. He's in a high-profile game now because he's proven he can handle the situation." "沒有人期待他成為先發輪值的第一號.本季真是令人讚賞的一季,"Mussina說到."而 基本上這只是他在大聯盟第一個完整的球季, 他只是在那裡同時做好他該做的工作. 當你能有一場好的表現的比賽時是因為這是你應 得的. 小王現在正處於他最好表現的時候因為他證明他能處理這個狀況." "There's a lot of faith in the guy," Derek Jeter said. "He has been as consistent as anybody on our team and anybody in the league. That's why you play the season, to see who your best guys are." "我們隊上有很多能讓人信任的球員,"Derek Jeter說到. "他和我們隊上的任何一個人 都一樣的讓人去信服同時也和任何一個在大聯盟的球員一樣. 這就是我們打一整個球季, 去找出誰是最好的一位." "He's something special and if we need him he could come back later in the series," Torre said. "他有著很特別的特質同時如果有必要的話他也會重新回到系列賽裡,"Torre說到. 賽後報導 "Hit-and-run, you've got to swing no matter what," Rodriguez said. "That ball would have hit my back knee. It was a tough pitch. '打帶跑,你無論如何都要揮棒',I-Rodriguez說。"這顆球快接近到我的膝蓋了" 是相當厲害的投球。 "You throw a 96-, 97-m.p.h. sinker, at your back knee, it's tough to hit." 你投接近96甚至97mph的伸卡球,朝你的膝蓋而來,那是很難揮棒的。 "He's wise beyond his years," Alex Rodriguez said. "He pitches with poise." Originally published on October 4, 2006 「他有著超出他年齡的智慧。」A-Rod說。 「他總是鎮定地投球。」 "Wanger was good," catcher Jorge Posada said. "At times he was trying too hard, but he did everything we asked. You can talk about the lineup, but if you don't hold them down we don't win." "王建民太棒了"捕手Posada說到"他承受著十分難受的壓力,但他做到了我們所要求的 一切,我們的打線十分完美,但投手如果守不住,我們也沒贏不了球." "With Wang you know you're going to get a lot of ground balls (so) you have to be ready on defense," Posada said. "Even when he gets guys on, he's one pitch away from getting out of it." "當王在場上投球時你必須預期會有很多滾地球的守備機會"Posada說道"即使他被打者 上到壘包,他也有辦法將跑者弄下去" Other than that, Posada liked what he saw. "I just told him to stay down," Posada said. 除此之外,Posada要求的位置王都有投到位."我只告訴他要穩定下來"Posada說. "The Monroe ball got too much of the plate," Posada said. "But he settled down after that. I just told him to get down in the zone." '對Monroe 的球太靠近本壘板了',Posada說。'但他很快就穩定下來了。我只告訴他 以好球帶低的位置來投。 "He seems to never get rattled," said catcher Jorge Posada after an 8-4 win over Detroit last night. "He just keeps coming, he knows what to do. That's how it is from him out there all of the time." 在昨晚8-4打敗老虎之後,捕手Jorge Posada說:「他好像從來不會感到慌亂,他只是 一直投下去,他知道他自己在做什麼,這就是他總是散發出來的特質。」 "I'm not saying he wasn't excited," Joe Torre said of his ace. "It was more, I don't think you could characterize it as nervous as much as excited and getting pumped up because I thought he was trying to overthrow some balls." '我不認為他不興奮', Joe Torre談論著他的王牌。'他有滿多的',我不認為用緊張來 描述會比興奮和專注更適合,是因為他試著要投球。 "The hitters got a lot of runs for me," Wang said. "I had a good infield and a good outfield." "打者在我身上打下許多分數"王說道"但我身後有很多好的內外野手幫我" "My sinker and slider was staying flat early in the game," Wang said softly. "But I did what I hoped to do out there tonight and I wasn't nervous." Of course, he wasn't. 王建民委婉的說:「我的伸卡跟滑球在比賽一開始不太會動,但我做到我想要在今晚做 的事,而且我一點都不緊張。」當然,他當然不會緊張。 編按:2006 年的棒球真是太美好了! 托瑞總結:明年 2007 洋基開幕戰先發!? ---- 全系列完 謝謝大家收看! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.174.191.184

10/17 23:20, , 1F
頭推 GOOD JOB
10/17 23:20, 1F

10/17 23:21, , 2F
推!
10/17 23:21, 2F

10/17 23:29, , 3F
WOW
10/17 23:29, 3F

10/17 23:33, , 4F
淚推
10/17 23:33, 4F

10/17 23:45, , 5F
再推!
10/17 23:45, 5F

10/17 23:56, , 6F
繼續推
10/17 23:56, 6F

10/18 00:03, , 7F
推! 可是...明年開幕戰先發?這是榮譽也是壓力啊!
10/18 00:03, 7F

10/18 00:07, , 8F
狂推..辛苦啦..
10/18 00:07, 8F

10/18 00:13, , 9F
小王OK的啦
10/18 00:13, 9F

10/18 00:24, , 10F
辛苦了!
10/18 00:24, 10F

10/18 00:35, , 11F
辛苦了
10/18 00:35, 11F

10/18 00:56, , 12F
推…感謝原po用心整理^^b
10/18 00:56, 12F

10/18 00:58, , 13F
辛苦了 感謝
10/18 00:58, 13F

10/18 00:59, , 14F
辛苦了 謝謝
10/18 00:59, 14F

10/18 01:22, , 15F
再他下場那一課實在太感動了!!
10/18 01:22, 15F

10/18 01:38, , 16F
辛苦了~~~good job
10/18 01:38, 16F

10/18 02:04, , 17F
感謝!! well done!!
10/18 02:04, 17F

10/18 02:33, , 18F
推了
10/18 02:33, 18F

10/18 02:49, , 19F
太棒了
10/18 02:49, 19F

10/18 05:04, , 20F
不是要潑原PO冷水 你的版權宣告一點用都沒有
10/18 05:04, 20F

10/18 05:05, , 21F
整篇文章充其量只是整理而已 原文並不是你自己寫的
10/18 05:05, 21F

10/18 05:08, , 22F
訪問也不是原PO做的 '商業媒體真要抄你一點辦法都沒
10/18 05:08, 22F
好大一盆冷水..XD 其實說的很正確,我只是整理,其他都不是我做的,翻譯是屬於全體 鄉民的共同結晶,真要抄的話,也要不露痕跡才行。

10/18 06:13, , 23F
有些地方其實翻的還是有點語意問題 如果有報紙跟這裡錯
10/18 06:13, 23F

10/18 06:14, , 24F
一模一樣的話......XDD
10/18 06:14, 24F

10/18 08:00, , 25F
可以抄原文呀 但翻譯一模一樣還是侵權
10/18 08:00, 25F

10/18 09:54, , 26F
WOW~~
10/18 09:54, 26F

10/18 10:58, , 27F
推推推~~~
10/18 10:58, 27F

10/18 11:11, , 28F
推推推!
10/18 11:11, 28F

10/18 11:11, , 29F
10/18 11:11, 29F

10/18 12:17, , 30F
10/18 12:17, 30F

10/18 17:59, , 31F
翻譯是屬於他的創作 抄了其實還是可以告吧
10/18 17:59, 31F

10/18 18:36, , 32F
推推推
10/18 18:36, 32F
※ 編輯: logicmana 來自: 218.174.188.207 (10/18 19:08)

10/19 13:28, , 33F
推~~~
10/19 13:28, 33F

10/20 12:42, , 34F
感謝整理!!大推!!
10/20 12:42, 34F
文章代碼(AID): #15DF6wmc (CMWang)