[情報] 林哲瑄 in Soxprospects

看板CHLin作者 (二水士心)時間14年前 (2010/04/22 14:40), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
貼這篇其實是要賀開板的~ 恭喜開板囉~林在襪子的農場中排名很前面呢~ 好好加油~ 怕只有一行所以灌點水XDD http://www.soxprospects.com/players/lin-che.htm Age: 21 Born: September 21, 1988 Hualien, Taiwan Height: 6-0 Weight: 180 Bats: Right Throws: Right Drafted: Not drafted How Acquired: International free agent (June 2007) High School: Nan-Ying (Taiwan) ETA: 2012 MLB Comparison: So Taguchi Scouting Report: Spectacularly athletic center fielder likely would have been a supplemental first round pick in the 2007 draft had he been eligible. Quick, strong wrists. Solid mechanics, but he could stand to get more of his lower body into his swing. Excellent control of the strike zone - very adept at working the count and fouling balls off. Gap power, hits well to all fieldsl. Needs to work on staying back on good pitches when he attacks them, as he has a tendency to lunge at balls, which minimizes his bat speed and causes him to chop the ball. Plus plus speed and good intelligence on the basepaths. Exceptional glove and range in center to go along with plus plus arm strength and accuracy. One teammate commented positively on Lin's range, stating that it looks like Lin is "gliding on roller skates" in the outfield. The Sox outbid several teams for Lin's services. Also, at least one team significantly outbid Boston, but Lin preferred to play in the Red Sox organization. -- "Everywhere I go I get so many [Red Sox fans] come to me and tell me 'Thank you. We miss you. We still love you.' And it's so genuine and the feeling is mutual. Hopefully from my actions throughout my career in that uniform and hopefully my actions today again tell them what it means to me." -- Nomar Garciaparra -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.64.156.54

04/22 14:55, , 1F
YA~釣蝦加油~大概在兩年吧XD"
04/22 14:55, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1Bp-zQSW (CHLin)