Re: [請益]挽回的可能性?我現在搞成這樣該如何行動呢?

看板CATCH作者 (kevin)時間13年前 (2011/01/30 10:18), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
她很愛你,但是她很累了,需要休息。 所以,就讓她好好休息吧。 每一個人都是一個自由的個體,當自由被囚禁太久了之後,都會渴望解脫。 而你們現在的狀況,不就是在"相互囚禁"嗎... 我想,一個成熟的男人,是應該要有很寬大的包容心。戀愛中的女人,最渴望的無非 就是一個厚實的肩膀,可以依靠,可以耍賴。但是,當心累了之後,想要離開你的世 界時,你也應該要好好祝福她,並且表明"休息夠了,若是願意回來,我會耐心等妳"。 同時,也要好好反省自己,把不好的缺點改進。或許這個女生永遠不會再回來了,但是 當下個戀情到來時,你就會成為一個更好的男人了。 我的建議是,放棄吧。一個這麼深愛你的女人都會有如此堅定的心要離開你,可見她傷 有多深。你若是真愛她,就必須讓她走,不要在苦苦挽留。就算回到你身邊後,你可否 有自信給她她想要的呢? 再者,你要當兵了,若是入伍後,根本沒有時間跟她在一起生活,你一定會非常非常的 痛苦,不如就趁現在習慣沒有她的生活,這樣對你絕對是有好處的。 送給你一首英文老歌,希望你能了解這首歌的真諦。 Heaven Knows by Rick Price She's always on my mind, from the time i wake up 'till i close my eyes she's everywhere i go she's all i know 'Though she's so far away it's just keeps getting stronger every day and even now she's gone i'm still holding on So tell me where do i start 'cause it's breaking my heart don't wanna let her go Maybe my love will come back some day only heaven knows and maybe our hearts will find their way only heaven knows and all i can do is hope and pray 'cause heaven knows My friends keep telling me that if you really love her you've gotta set her free and if she returns in kind i'll know she's mine So tell me where do i start 'cause it's breaking my heart don't wanna let her go Why i live in despair 'cause while awake or dreaming i know she's never there and all these time i act so brave i'm shaking inside why does it hurt me so... heaven knows... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.20.93.173

01/30 12:01, , 1F
有點感傷
01/30 12:01, 1F

01/30 15:39, , 2F
推推~說的很有道理~
01/30 15:39, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1DHCgByl (CATCH)