[親身] 莫名其妙的奈及利亞詐騙信

看板Bunco作者 (信仰傑拉德總有世界波)時間17年前 (2007/09/06 11:27), 編輯推噓3(303)
留言6則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
前兩天在學校的信箱收了封怪信(全英文) 內容如下: BARRISTER CHARLES KING CHARLES KING?S CHAMBERS. PLOT 1914 IJU, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. Dear Chiu, I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner. I am Barrister Charles King, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to Scott Chiu, a national of your country, who used to work with Julius Berger construction company, here in Nigeria. On the 27th of January 2002, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in Ikeja bomb blast here in my country. My client and his family unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided and did some research on the internet, to locate any member of his family. Hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the African Development Bank Group, Lagos Branch where my client deposited US 7.5 million dollars. The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Account confiscated within the next Fourteen official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at US 7.5 million dollars can be transferred to your account there in your country, then you and i can share the money. I have all necessary legal documents that back up the claim we may make. All I require is your honest co- operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please indicate your readiness to assist me, so that all the information about this funds will be passed to you immediately. You should send to me your full names and your private telephone numbers for easy communications. And also assure me of your trust and remember that the trust in business is confidentiality. You can view the website to confirm the explosion. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm I await your response. Best regards, Barr. Charles King. 還附上了連結怕我不去相信 看之前版上 一堆奈及利亞詐騙文 這大概是因為姓氏再篇出這個我的黑鬼親戚 真有個黑鬼親戚也不錯啊 當然前提是要有錢有權 才予考慮 -- "We are paratroops, we supposed to be surrounded" " Band of Brothers " -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.180.22.195

09/06 12:11, , 1F
這種垃圾信 我也常收到
09/06 12:11, 1F

09/06 14:16, , 2F
我倒是很久沒收到419詐騙信了,曾經和一些反詐騙網路組織
09/06 14:16, 2F

09/06 14:17, , 3F
聯手,把幾個奈及利亞騙子耍得團團轉,在西非跑上跑下,
09/06 14:17, 3F

09/06 14:20, , 4F
讓他們浪費幾千塊美金,對一個年平均收入只有300多美金的
09/06 14:20, 4F