Fw: [資訊]噶瑪巴鄔金欽列多傑對夏瑪仁波切圓寂聲明

看板Buddhism作者 (purue)時間10年前 (2014/06/24 11:13), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 Buddha 看板 #1JgEhr7W ] 作者: purue (purue) 看板: Buddha 標題: [資訊]噶瑪巴鄔金欽列多傑對夏瑪仁波切圓寂聲明 時間: Tue Jun 24 11:05:21 2014 譯文網址:http://www.lopon.org.tw/teachings/page2_1.aspx?cid=100&lid=101&id=4556 直至第十世夏瑪巴,歷代的全知夏瑪巴,向來是藏地眾所尊敬的偉大上師,被尊稱為「彌 陀勝者」(註一),是噶瑪岡倉傳承教法的命脈,更是智慧、慈悲和力量三者皆備的聖者。 雖然從西元1792年開始的170多年間,夏瑪巴曾被禁止坐床;但尊勝第十六世法王噶瑪巴 ,由於觀見其歷史重要性以及對於教法、眾生的善妙利益,尋求尊勝第十四世達賴喇嘛的 許可,法王噶瑪巴認證了他的侄子為夏瑪巴,為其陞座,並以身口意予以攝受。 然而,如同一句諺語所說:「有足夠的福報得到乳牛,卻沒有足夠的福報,擠出牛乳。」 同樣地,在尊勝的第十六世噶瑪巴圓寂之後,由於弟子們的三昧耶戒不堅固,在這實修傳 承當中,發生了過去連做夢都夢不到的分裂。對於夏瑪巴仁波切的作為,有著不同的褒貶 ;昔日那些如水波般無窮無盡的事情之所以發生,我認為,都是因為我們,不了解根本上 師是無所不在的,對於教法和眾生的苦樂,也沒有遠見所造成的。 我從幼年時,就對尊者懷有無誤的信心與恭敬。為了整體佛法以及這個傳承的利益,而且 希望我能夠對仁波切的佛行事業效勞,我很幸運與仁波切見了一面;然而,在我的願求尚 未獲得實現前,仁波切突然的圓寂,讓我非常感傷。 當我聽到這難以置信的消息後,隨即囑咐我們傳承的主要法座-隆德寺,西藏及各地寺院 ,在仁波切於濁世的是非中得到暫時的歇息、並進入廣大的寂靜中時,舉辦四十九天的法 事,廣修供養。 我有很高的希冀,仁波切於未來的轉世,能夠荷擔如歷代夏瑪巴之行誼;也希望傳承和諧 的吉星,能迅速昇起。 噶瑪巴鄔金欽列多傑 西元2014年6月12日 1 原文為「舞自在勝尊」,即阿彌陀佛別名。 Statement by His Holiness the 17th Gyalwang Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje on the Passing of Kunzig Shamar Rinpoche, Mipham Chokyi Lodro Until the 10th Shamarpa, the omniscient Shamarpas have been great masters respected throughout Tibet and were wise, compassionate, and powerful masters known as the “Victorious Lord of Dance” who were the life force of the Karma Kamtsang teachings. Despite a ban on the Shamarpas’ enthronement since 1792 for almost a hundred and seventy years, His Holiness the 16th Gyalwang Karmapa, in view of historical significance and for the benefit of Buddhadharma and all beings, sought consent from His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and enthroned his nephew as the Shamarpa, taking him under his wing for the guidance of his body, speech and mind. However, as the folk saying goes, one may have enough merit to have a cow but not enough to get its milk. Similarly, after the Parinirvana of the 16th Gyalwang Karmapa, because his followers had unstable samaya, there occurred a schism within this Practice lineage that would have been inconceivable even in a dream. There have been different perceptions of Shamar Rinpoche’s actions both favourable and unfavourable, but the situations of the past, like ripples in water, are endless. These unfortunate situations are, I think, simply due to us not being aware of the omnipresence of our root guru and not being able to generate farsightedness for the benefit of Buddhadharma and all sentient beings. From the time I was young I have had an unmistakable faith and respect towards Rinpoche. Therefore, with the hope of benefiting the Buddhadharma in general and the lineage in particular, and with the expectation that I may be able to offer some service towards his Dharma activities, I had the good fortune of meeting Rinpoche once. Yet, as my aspirations have not been fulfilled, his sudden passing away is a matter of great sadness. As soon as I came to know of this news that is so difficult to believe, I instructed Rumtek Monastery, the main seat of our lineage, and other monasteries in Tibet and other lands to make offerings and perform pujas as grand as possible for 49 days as Rinpoche has taken rest for a while from the degenerate age of strife into the expanse of peace. I have great hope and strong aspirations that Shamar Rinpoche’s reincarnation will embody the examples of his predecessors, and the good fortune of harmony within the lineage will arise soon. Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje 12 June 2014 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 210.61.150.59 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Buddha/M.1403579125.A.1E0.html ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: purue (210.61.150.59), 06/24/2014 11:13:37
文章代碼(AID): #1JgEpYNT (Buddhism)