[情報] 伊利:他們在同個位置簽了很多球員

看板Bucks作者 (träume)時間11年前 (2013/01/04 00:24), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://ppt.cc/3d4G -First of all, how’s the season going for you and Milwaukee? 首先,本季你和公鹿打得如何? I go through same thing each year, they signed too many players for the same position again this year. As a result coach tried everyone in the rotation. Now I started to get more time and I’m playing better. At the beginning of the season I didn’t get the minutes I was expecting and I was feeling down. I think it’s better now 我每年都在做同樣的事,他們也是每年都在同樣的位子簽很多球員。結果就是教練試著讓 每個人上場輪替。現在我得到比較多上場時間而且也打得比較好了。開季的時候我並未得 到太多上場時間,我感到有點沮喪,現在感覺好多了。 -Does Ellis and Jenning’s individualistic style of play have an effect on your performance? 你覺得斯斯連線的個人主義打法會影響你的表現嗎? Yes it’s true, point guard is very important for a power forward. If you cant get the ball it’s harder to score. This is a fact its true but the main reason is my lack of minutes at the start of the season. I’m working extra to solve this, I’m trying hard to increase my shooting percentage too. 恩沒錯,對一個大前鋒而言,控衛是非常重要的。如果拿不到球就沒辦法得分。但是主要 原因是我從開季以來缺少上場時間。我也額外練習,試著提升我的命中率。 -Each season your performance gets better late in the season, what’s the reason for that? 每季你都是在季末才爆發,揪~~竟~~是什麼原因? Each season we have like 6-7 new players. It takes time to find the chemistry. I think we made a good start this season and heading to play-offs. 每季我們都有6到7個新球員,那很花時間去找出最合適的化學效應。我認為本季我們有個 好的開始而且可以進季後賽 -Do you see Bucks in the playoffs? 你認為公鹿會進季後賽嗎? It’s early to say something. We have just played 19 games and there are a lot of games ahead of us. I think we are a good team but we have got to figure out sharing the ball in the offence. Then we can be unstoppable 我們才打19場比賽,這有點言之過早了。我認為我們是個好球隊,但我們得在進攻方面分 享球,如此一來我們就會變得銳不可擋。 -In a recent ESPN article they said that you did not make a good start and upcoming games will be very important for you to turn things around. What would you like to say about that? 在最近的ESPN文章中,他們說你開季打得不好,接下來的比賽對你來講很重要。你認為呢 ? Like I said it’s still early in the season. Sometimes things don’t go as you wish but I don’t want to be negative. It’s better to think positively. For example I missed a lot of shots at the start of the season but now I’m trying to fix that. It’s harder to score if you can’t get minutes so I’m trying to work hard and get more playing time. 就像我說的現在還早,有時候事情往往不能如你所願,但我希望不會是壞事,積極思考會 好一點。舉例來說我在開季時命中率很低,不過我現在正試著修正它。如果沒有更多上場 時間就很難去得更多分,所以我現在努力打球,好得到更多上場時間。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 42.79.18.172

01/04 19:06, , 1F
推翻譯!
01/04 19:06, 1F

01/04 23:34, , 2F
謝謝翻譯><
01/04 23:34, 2F

01/05 02:38, , 3F
01/05 02:38, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1GvR3Jv- (Bucks)