[新聞] Bucks' Jennings makes most of off-se …

看板Bucks作者 (Orphan)時間14年前 (2010/08/13 21:24), 編輯推噓2(201)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
建寧下季的目標: 兩雙, 明星賽, 50勝, 分區冠軍, 第二輪 找了兩個投籃教練來特訓射術 手套Payton面談時給予的建議是: 苦練下盤 http://www.jsonline.com/sports/bucks/100593819.html Mequon — Hey, Brandon, what have you been doing on your summer vacation? It turns out the Milwaukee Bucks' 20-year-old point guard has been plenty busy. Jennings was in Taiwan recently to play in a charity game organized by Yao Ming, and the Bucks star also hung out at the ESPYs earlier this summer with former Seattle point guard Gary Payton. On Thursday, Jennings found it hard to believe when rap star Ludacris simply dropped in for a few minutes during the opening day of the player's three-day youth basketball camp at Homestead High School. But Jennings already is focusing a bit on the Bucks' prospects for the coming season and setting some goals of his own. "This year I'm working hard to come back," Jennings said. "I want to be a double-double guy. I feel like with the talent we have I can be that. "All-star weekend is in Los Angeles, and that is a goal to be an all-star. Win 50 games, win the Central Division and get out of the first round and see what happens." The kid from Compton, Calif., did not win the NBA rookie of the year award - which went to Sacramento's Tyreke Evans - despite a sensational first year that included a 55-point outburst against Golden State in the seventh game of the season. But the 6-foot-1 Jennings was prouder of other achievements, including a 34-point showing in Game 1 of the playoffs against Atlanta, and in starting all 89 games of his rookie season, including seven playoff games. "We took Atlanta to seven games and scared everybody that we were going to beat them," Jennings said. "But just the fact we scared them was awesome." The Bucks played without injured center Andrew Bogut in the postseason, but he will be back with Jennings and an improved cast for the 2010-'11 season. Jennings said he senses that certain experts are "still forgetting about the Bucks" despite the team's accomplishments last season. "When you look at the Christmas games, the holiday games, we're not even on the list," Jennings said. "We're not just any little team in the NBA. We're competing, too." And he likes the team's off-season acquisitions of forwards Corey Maggette and Drew Gooden and backup point guard Keyon Dooling, along with the re-signing of shooting guard John Salmons. "I thank LeBron (James) for leaving the division so now we can go ahead and win it," Jennings said. "We've gotten deeper. We've got some guys who can come off the bench for us and spark up some numbers. "We signed Keyon Dooling and I thought it was a great pickup. I enjoyed playing with Luke Ridnour and he's going to be missed, of course. Picking up these players could be a good or a bad thing. "Last year our chemistry was so great. If you looked at us on paper, you'd probably laugh. But this year on paper you'd say, 'That's a pretty darn good team.' Now it's going to be if we can all come together and be on the same page." Jennings recently received some advice from Payton, a player who made just a brief and unhappy stop in Milwaukee in 2003 after arriving in the unpopular Ray Allen trade. But the former SuperSonics star has taken a genuine interest in Jennings' development as a pro. "Right now I'm seeing a couple shooting coaches so I can be consistent throughout the year," Jennings said. "I've been able to talk to veterans like Gary Payton, and he said, 'Last year you had that great jump and toward the end you sort of slowed down because you had no legs.' "He said, 'Make sure you work on your legs a lot this summer, and get to the basket more and get to the free throw line. He said, 'There's no reason you should score four or two points a game, ever, with your quickness.' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.218.217.204 ※ 編輯: kaol 來自: 203.218.217.204 (08/13 21:33)

08/13 21:46, , 1F
建寧真的很瘦= =
08/13 21:46, 1F

08/16 17:07, , 2F
手套來個特訓吧(手套:先跟我學垃圾話)
08/16 17:07, 2F

08/20 10:31, , 3F
GP回公鹿當助教了喔
08/20 10:31, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1CPKTwxP (Bucks)