[新聞] 新專輯Unorthodox Jukebox

看板BrunoMars作者 (Mr. Rabbit)時間11年前 (2012/09/28 20:48), 編輯推噓4(400)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Bruno Mars to Release 'Unorthodox Jukebox' Dec. 11: Exclusive 本週的告示牌雜誌封面 http://billboard.com/photos/stylus//2595519-bruno-mars-bb-cover-240.jpg
Bruno Mars' sophomore album will be titled "Unorthodox Jukebox" and is set for a Dec. 11 release on Atlantic Records, Billboard has exclusively learned. In this week's cover story (look for it later Friday), Mars previews the follow-up to his Grammy Award-winning "Doo-Wops & Hooligans" and discusses the new album's energetic first single, "Locked Out of Heaven," which debuts digitally and on radio on Oct. 1. "This is me going into the studio and recording and writing whatever I want," Mars says confidently. "This album represents my freedom." The eclectic set includes production from Mark Ronson ( Amy Winehouse), Jeff Bhasker ( Beyonce), Emile Haynie ( Eminem), Diplo ( M.I.A., Usher) and Supa Dups ( John Legend, "Doo-Woops & Hooligans") as well as the Smeezingtons, Mars' three-man songwriting and production team. The trio executive-produced and co-wrote "Unorthodox Jukebox," an album Mars says refuses to "pick a lane." "I've had big record label presidents look me in the face and say, 'Your music sucks, you don't know who you are, your music is all over the place, and we don't know how to market this stuff. Pick a lane and come back to us,'" he says. "That was disgusting to me, because I'm not trying to be a circus act." A defiant Mars says he didn't allow himself get boxed in to any one genre during the recoding of the album. "I listen to a lot of music," he says, "and I want to have the freedom and luxury to walk into a studio and say, 'Today I want to do a hip-hop, R&B, soul or rock record.'" "Unorthodox Jukebox" Song Titles (Album Sequence Not Confirmed)   "Locked Out of Heaven"   "Young Girls"   "Gorilla"   "When I Was Your Man"   "Natalie"   "Treasure"   "Moonshine"   "Money Makes Her Smile"   "Show Me"   "If I Knew" 總之就是12/11就會正式發行新專輯了!!!!!!!!! 大概會收錄上面那些曲子(順序未定) Money Makes Her Smile <<< 似乎滿有故事的一首XD Gorilla...感覺也很有趣啊www 總之就先期待10/1的Locked Out of Heaven吧!!!! 來源: http://0rz.tw/cuheF -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.218.8.164

09/30 23:27, , 1F
終於 等好久!!
09/30 23:27, 1F

10/01 12:13, , 2F
不收It will rain嗎
10/01 12:13, 2F

10/02 00:43, , 3F
好期待!!
10/02 00:43, 3F

10/02 23:25, , 4F
終於有新作品了!!!開心~~期待更多新歌曲~感謝分享
10/02 23:25, 4F