[思念] Thank you

看板Broken-heart作者 (醬爸)時間9年前 (2014/12/04 20:37), 9年前編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear Amy, Thanks for the companion for the past 8.5 years. Even though most of the time we were far apart, we can always arrange sometime together, I really cherish all the good time, and I am very thankful for all that. During the time we were dating, I know myself more through your eyes and I explore the world which sound to be strange to me with your help (strange food, strange experiences, strange people...). I become more willing to try something new and enjoy all the surprises. You taught me to become a man with responsibility and a boy with curiosity to the world. To meet you is the luckiest thing ever happened to me in my life. Las week, you said we cannot be together anymore. I was shocked but I respect your decision. Because all I want is that you are happy. And you know I am always the first one and the last one to support you on every decision, even on this one. I am very happy we can still be friends and share our life with each other. I was very moved with your concern when I am sick this week. Gosh, I really miss a chance to marry the most wonderful girl in this world. But don't worry, I will move on and stay strong. If you need someone, you know I will always be there for you. Still loving you KC -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 123.205.163.175 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Broken-heart/M.1417696647.A.E4D.html

12/04 20:41, , 1F
求翻譯
12/04 20:41, 1F

12/04 22:25, , 2F
我也好希望我們還是朋友…都是我的爛脾氣
12/04 22:25, 2F
-----------翻譯----------- 親愛的 謝謝你八年半以來的陪伴 即使大部分的時間我們是遠距離,但是我們總會擠出時間來相聚 我很珍惜我們相處的時光,對於這一切我非常感恩 在我們交往的過程中,透過你眼睛我更了解我自己 在你的幫助下我開始嘗試探索對我而言奇怪的世界(奇怪的食物、體驗、朋友) 我變得更願意去嘗試體驗新的事物,對於新的事物帶來的驚喜也樂在其中 你讓我成為一個我擔當的男人與常懷好奇心的男孩 認識你是我這輩子最幸運的事情 上個禮拜,你突然說我們不能在一起了 我雖然無法接受,但是我還是尊重你的決定 因為我希望你過得快樂 而且你知道的,我不管什麼時候我都是第一個也是最後一個支持你的人 就算是這次,我也打算站在你身邊支持你 離開我 我很高興我們仍然是朋友 可以偶爾聊聊天分享生活與心情 上個禮拜我感冒時,你的關心讓我感到溫暖 我真是錯失了一個世界上最美好的女孩子 不過你不要擔心,我會堅強的走下去 當你需要人陪伴時,不要忘記我永遠在這裡 依然愛你的 KC ※ 編輯: Junba (123.205.163.175), 12/04/2014 23:55:56
文章代碼(AID): #1KW5M7vD (Broken-heart)