[心得] really thinking

看板Broken-heart作者 (找機車)時間13年前 (2011/05/27 16:12), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Just a thought This trip abroad thinking about us the past 5 years how we were once so in love how we laughed so much, cried so hard, and loved so effortlessly together and how it's all tumbling down now As with all couples falling apart our love started to break apart with no outsiders but only our dividing hearts few days ago You said you no longer felt that love for me only family love, not that of lovers' love at that time i knew i still loved you, never stopped loving you since the beginning wondering how could you leave me despite everything we had the memories, the countless conversations, the life shared but now i know how it all fell apart in these past months no excuses but only myself to blame i am not mad at you but only disappointed at us at the lost opportunities we could have had how we could have gotten married and have kids together move to us or canada or just hualien raise a dog you so much desired buy a house by the ocean we could see the sunrise together own a clinic we could work together at cook together, with me wasking the dishes and you dancing around me sleeping side b side listening to michael buble singing home for us growing old together i don't what becomes of us now we may become a couple soon to breaking up and then becomeing friends, close enough to care for each together but i can honestly tell you this i don't think i'll ever want to talk to you again if we break up it'll hurt too much trying to care about you you may tell me that i am family to you but i'll tell you that it'll be too hard it'll just be too selfish of you to ask to be that for you i am typing this now in the airport at 1am in the morning before my flight i am thinking of you looking at our past e-mails tears flowing down my cheeks looking at what you wrote 3 years ago and wondering what went wrong and really envying the me back then how much of love i had that time just a thought i love you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 204.239.250.1
文章代碼(AID): #1Dtrq5e4 (Broken-heart)