[閒聊] 被扯裂的心痛過後, 是要復原的!

看板Broken-heart作者 (凱C)時間13年前 (2011/04/09 10:02), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
最近失去了一段七年的感情, 被對方說了一句:雲淡風輕. 就這麼結束了! Anyway, 是很痛苦沒錯! 但是或許這就是上天給自己的考驗! 不論是強迫自己站起來, 或是賞味期限已過! 總是需要歌曲陪伴! ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Alex Band - Leave (Today is the day) I opened my heart Gave you a home I built you up a temple To keep you safe and warm But under the sand You became stone And I couldn't carry all the way You crush me to the bone So goodbye, goodbye I'm walking away Said all I can say Today is the day I put in my time Now drawing the line Today is the day Look in my soul You're bleeding me dry Like a thousand stars falling down There's no more tears to cry Even when I walk With you it's just a crawl Down on my knees I'm begging please Baby, don't take me So goodbye, goodbye I'm walking away Said all I can say Today is the day I put in my time Now drawing the line Today is the day But can you tell me Why it's gotta be, oh, so hard? Can you tell me Why it's gotta be, oh, so hard? Hard, hard to leave To leave, to leave, to leave I'm walking away Said all I can say Today is the day I gotta hold on tight What I know is that 'Cause I put in my time Now drawing the line Today is the day Today is the day Can you tell me Why it's gotta be, oh, so hard Hard to leave? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 現在失去一個你愛的人, 相信會再找到一個愛你更多的人 因為不公平的世界中, 是會有正義的 XD 放棄你的那個人, 叫他吃屎去吧!! 真正的愛情哪有變成家人, 或是看不見未來這種鬼話 只是放開手哪有那麼多藉口!! 抓緊下一個的手才是我站起來的動力!! 不放開! 有了這次的教訓, 下次一定愛的更精彩!! (傷口是愛的筆記) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.43.51.210

04/09 16:22, , 1F
說的好呀!!^^
04/09 16:22, 1F

04/09 22:21, , 2F
是阿~是阿~~加油
04/09 22:21, 2F

04/10 00:17, , 3F
100%勇氣.加油
04/10 00:17, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DdxvEw_ (Broken-heart)