[心得] So that's it, huh?

看板Broken-heart作者 (漫步中的哈哈星人)時間13年前 (2011/01/02 19:22), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear M, I know this day would come, sooner or later. Then it did. Just found out that you've unfriended me everywhere. How sad, not surprising tho. Coz I blocked you first. Ha. I didn't reply to your text, and I'm not sorry for that. You asked if I'm alright. What the heck do you expect from me? Huh? "Yeah I'm all good." --It's fake. "No, I'm not well."--It's the truth, but it'd make you feel guilty. The truth hurts, it always does. And I have told you that you couldn't handle the truth. You are such a kid, to me. * You brought it up, so you deserved this much only. No friendship. I don't believe real friendship between ex-lovers. Max had told me before that this ain't gonna work. Many people did, actually. But we were naive, too naive. * You hurt me bad, but I'm not gonna tell you that. Maybe you're better off without me. It's a tough decision to make, for both of us. * I don't know what to do with those lollipops you sent me. Not sure if I should keep them. I hide them in the closet. * I don't wanna blame your parents. They look after you for good reasons. It's not their fault. It's nobody's fault. Just that I felt sad sometimes, I still do. * "There's a reason why people don't stay where they are, baby sometimes love just ain't enough." I should have known it. * Bye, you. Enjoy your life without me. I wish you all the best, no matter what. -- "I'm alone. I'm not lonely."-Heat -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.54.148.202

01/02 20:31, , 1F
Chear up! We can't do nothing...
01/02 20:31, 1F

01/02 20:32, , 2F
Just waiting for time to gone.
01/02 20:32, 2F

01/02 22:32, , 3F
....=(
01/02 22:32, 3F

01/07 03:34, , 4F
that's totally hurt, gonna cry again
01/07 03:34, 4F