[新聞] 奧斯卡名導David O. Russell愛死Britney

看板Britney作者 (R費)時間13年前 (2011/04/25 21:22), 編輯推噓4(402)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
曾經導過"奪寶大作戰", "燃燒鬥魂", 還入圍今年奧斯卡的導演 David O. Russell接受訪問時表示他超愛 Brit Brit, 是個大粉絲! 事實上也找她試鏡好幾次了! @@ 他說如果 Brit Brit還在瘋就會找他來演 The Fighter裡面的其中一個姊妹。 XD 他正在聽 Femme Fatale,然後他還去看過 Circus的演唱會 @@@@@@@ 只能說每個男人心中都有個 Brit Brit呀~ >////<\ You work with so many different people in movies. Who would you love to work with, no matter how far-fetched? Britney. Spears? Yeah. Why? 記者是嚇到喔 Orz You’re getting me into so much trouble. Who am I talking to? New York Magazine? This is bad. I’d also love to work with Johnny Depp under any circumstances. I think Britney could be great in a lot of different things, and I’m a huge fan of hers. And I actually auditioned her for a couple things. You really want to work with her? Used in the right way, I think she could be … I’m a believer, I’m not a hater, which I realize more columns and articles are built on hating. You get more journalism out of hating than you do out of loving. But I’m a lover, not a hater. So her, Johnny Depp. Who else would I love to work with? Who’s, like, a musician that I’m always, like, I would die for? … Jack White. Oh, I also, I’m going to say Cher. [Laughing hard.] Okay, what would you like to do with Britney Spears, Johnny Depp, Cher, and Jack White? Would you want to put them in a movie or what? Sounds good to me. Sounds like you can’t go wrong with those people right there. Just add camera and stir. Have you auditioned any of the others besides Britney? No, I mean, Britney was several years ago, for another movie. It wasn’t for The Fighter. [Laughs.] No. She could have played one of the sisters when she was in her rough period, but not now. Did you go to any of Britney’s concerts? I went to the Circus concert. Was it good? Yeah. I think she’s a great entertainer. Do you have her latest album? You’re just getting me more and more in trouble. Yes, I do. It’s on my iTunes. Yeah, I’m rooting for her. Favorite song from her album? Um, is Femme Fatale the title track or is that the name of the album? There are a couple of good tracks; I can’t remember their names, there’s a couple of tracks. I also love Rihanna. I would work with Rihanna in a second. I think Rihanna was hilarious on Saturday Night Live, and I also have Rihanna ’s album. And I like Rihanna’s work with Kanye. Maybe we need to add them to that movie. [Laughs.] 很希望 Brit可以再演電影耶!浪漫喜劇好了~ XD -- Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears You're a Womanizer baby. Womanizer, Womanizer, You're a Womanizer baby. Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Womanizer, Womanizhttp://rfed.pixnet.net/blog/post/21866566 omanizer, Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears Britney Spears You're a Womanizer baby. Womanizer, Womanizer, You're a Womanizer baby. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.27.39.3

04/25 21:27, , 1F
XDDD
04/25 21:27, 1F

04/25 21:46, , 2F
布蘭妮要怎樣II
04/25 21:46, 2F

04/25 22:31, , 3F
樓上 XDDDDY
04/25 22:31, 3F

04/25 22:51, , 4F
拍燃燒鬥魂續集可以演個Bale的瘋癲女友角色XD
04/25 22:51, 4F