[心得] Brett Anderson,He is my boy friend.

看板Brit-pop作者 (suede)時間21年前 (2003/06/20 21:46), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Bath說我週末晾在家裡,其實不然! 我是溺在家裡 沉溺在drug and music之中! Turn CD player on. 別人是音樂.午后.咖啡 而我是Music,Afternoon,Heroine 序幕是suede的Heroine 雖然此時我正瀰漫在asphalt word. 但是我能chase the dragon To be a wild one 為什麼他說 She, Walking is like a killer. She is bad,She is bored,she is bony. 又有人說思念像the drugs don't work. 那是否我也曾因毒癮來而楚痛 甚麼是天馬行空我正納悶著! 這時Mansun已清楚明白的告訴我了. 我好想問! Brett Anderson. May I be your girl friend? 最狂狷迷離,最優雅的頹廢 我的愛人 我將準備加班多掙些罰金 我將選擇一個週日夜晚AM0:00 不!應該是Monday AM0:00 Drive my red BMW at high speed and on high way. Enjoy the high water. 這時的我應該是聽著Oasis的supersonic 唱著suede的beautiful ones Let my voice through another walls. 毒品真的是百害而無一益嗎? 我懷疑中! 毒品能讓人類的潛能發揮到極限 沒有了毒suede再也不是suede了! -- See the tenderness set in your eyes. See the elegance twist in your side. Beautiful, you're beautiful, as beautiful as the sun. Beautiful, you're beautiful, as beautiful as the sky. Wonderful, it's wonderful, to know that you're just like I my Alternative Rock homepage http://home.pchome.com.tw/cool/bono280 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.218.170.34

推 61.59.122.147 06/23, , 1F
我怎麼覺得是沒有Bernard...看看猜火車吧
推 61.59.122.147 06/23, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #-yn12Dx (Brit-pop)