Fw: [情報] 打架了

看板Brewers作者 (阿破)時間10年前 (2014/04/23 22:54), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 MLB 看板 #1JLyASxc ] 作者: JRaxis (月影尋行) 站內: MLB 標題: Re: [情報] 打架了 時間: Wed Apr 23 21:39:21 2014 官網有新聞啦~~ 簡單翻一下 不想看太多的最後有重點提要 http://ppt.cc/h2Bv MILWAUKEE -- Brewers backup catcher Martin Maldonado on Tuesday began serving a five-game suspension levied by Major League Baseball for his role in Sunday's skirmish with the Pirates, but center fielder Carlos Gomez appealed his three-game ban and was in the starting lineup against the Padres at Miller Park. 酒鬼板凳捕手Martin Maldonado從週二開始服聯盟判給他的五場球監, 原因是他在週日時與海盜的小衝突。 但中外野手(主菜之一)Gomez決定對他的三場球監上訴,因此也在米勒 球場的對海盜比賽中先發。 Pirates outfielder Travis Snider was suspended two games and catcher Russell Martin one game, and they also appealed. All four players were also fined. 海賊方面,外野手Travis Snider跟捕手Russell Martin各是兩場/一場 ,兩人也都上訴。全部四名球員也都有被罰款。 Gomez, whose third-inning triple sparked the altercation in an eventual 14-inning Brewers victory, continued to maintain Tuesday that he did nothing wrong. 在三局時擊出引發爭執的三壘打的Gomez(比賽最後打到十四局,酒鬼勝) ,週二時持續聲稱他什麼都沒做錯。 "I'm appealing because I don't feel it's fair," Gomez said. "Why do I have three games when I didn't start nothing? It's what it is. I'm appealing because it's not fair and I'm not the one who started the fight and I'm not the one that started throwing punches first, either. I'm going to appeal it and wait until the result." 「我上訴是因為我不覺得這是公平的,」Gomez說,「為什麼我要禁三場 ?又不是我開始的!我上訴是因為這不公平,不是我先開始打架,也不 是我出手打人。我要上訴然後等待結果出來。」 Maldonado declined to comment to reporters Tuesday, but Gomez and Brewers manager Ron Roenicke expressed frustration that Pittsburgh's suspensions were light relative to those levied Gomez and Maldonado. They said Pirates pitcher Gerrit Cole should have been suspended as well, arguing it was Cole's sharp words which led to Gomez's response, which led to both benches clearing. Maldonado拒絕發表評論,但Gomez與總ㄟRon Roenicke都對海賊受到的罰 則相對酒鬼的輕感到挫折。他們也說海賊投手Gerrit Cole也應該被禁賽 :因為是Cole的尖銳言詞令Gomez有所反應,最後導致板凳清空。 Players on both sides threw punches, but Maldonado landed the only notable blow when he punched Snider in the face. 雙方的球員都動手,但Maldonado往Snider臉上揮的那拳是唯一受到關注的。 "The guy who started it all got nothing, and I don't understand that," Roenicke said. "So, no I'm not happy with it. Doug [Melvin, Milwaukee's general manager] is not happy with it. I know they're tough decisions, I know they have a lot to think of, they've got precedent, they've got a lot of things that go into this, but I don't think it's fair." 「最先開始的人完全沒受到處罰,我完全不能理解。」Roenicke說,「對 ,我對此不爽。Doug(酒鬼GM)也為此不高興。我知道這是艱難的決定,我 知道他們有很多得要考慮的,他們有判例、有很多要看的,但我不覺得這 結果是公平的。」 Roenicke expects it to take several weeks for MLB to hear Gomez's appeal. 他預期聯盟會花上幾星期的時間來處理Gomez的上訴 In Pittsburgh, meanwhile, Pirates manager Clint Hurdle was making a similar but opposite argument, that the Brewers' suspensions were too light relative to Snider and Martin's. 同時間在匹茲堡,海賊總ㄟClint Hurdle做出相似但方向相反的論 述,表示酒鬼的禁賽罰則相對於Snider與Martin太輕了 "Do the math, watch the video," Hurdle said in reference to the difference in the levied punishment. "We'll never condone players getting on the field and fighting. But when there is a fight or punches are thrown, appropriate measures need to be taken. And we want to make sure the punishment and the crime match up. The punishment needs to fit the crimes." 「你自己算嘛~看看影片,」他在談到雙方罰則的差異時說,「我們永遠不能 寬恕球員們跑到場內去幹架,但當起爭議或是動手的時候,就必須採取必要的 手段。我們希望確保罰則跟罪行是相當的。罰責要對應罪行。」 Regarding Gomez's claim that he did not throw the first punch when video replay appears to show otherwise, the Brewers outfielder said, "In the video, it looks like that, but that's why we have to wait until the result comes out. Because the umpire, he knows who started everything. And whatever he says, he's going to be right because he's there and he knows exactly what it is. 對照Gomez說自己沒有先動手的聲明,重播畫面看來似乎不是如此。他說:「影 片看起來是這樣沒錯,但這就是為什麼我們得等結果出來。因為那個裁判,他 知道是誰先開始的,他會是對的因為他就在那裡而他知道到底是怎麼回事。 "The umpire knows, and he's going to tell the truth. I can't say anything. You can believe me, you can believe them, because you're only going to try to protect yourself. But I'm honest and I tell what it is, and that's what it is. I [did] not start nothing. The umpires, they have everything, and we're going to wait for the result." 「那裁判知道,而他會說實話。我不能說什麼(譯註:......)。你可以相信我,可 以相信他們,因為你只是為了試著保護你自己。但我是誠實的,我告訴大家是怎 麼回事,而那就是了。我沒有引起任何事情,裁判們,他們什麼都有,而我們將 等待結果出爐。」 重點整理 1。罰則場數:   Martin Maldonado (5)   Carlos Gomez  (3)   Travis Snider  (2)   Russell Martin  (1)    外帶全體罰款 只有Maldonado沒上訴 2。兩邊都覺得對方罰太輕   另酒鬼對噴垃圾話的投手Cole沒被罰很不滿 3。Gomez:都是they先開始的! -- "Of course homosexuality is bad for society-if every one were homosexual, there'd be no society." --Father Prior "Dear Father Prior, if every one were a Roman Catholic Priest, there'd be no society either." --John Corvino -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.112.214.223 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/MLB/M.1398260380.A.EE6.html

04/23 21:47, , 1F
受害者:Jonnathan Lucroy. (幹 禁休五天)
04/23 21:47, 1F

04/23 22:04, , 2F
不懂為啥Cole沒有被罰...
04/23 22:04, 2F

04/23 22:05, , 3F
出嘴而已
04/23 22:05, 3F

04/23 22:08, , 4F
垃圾話不會造成物理傷害啊!
04/23 22:08, 4F