[消息] Report: Prince Fielder open to Cubs?

看板Brewers作者時間13年前 (2011/06/18 06:17), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Report: Prince Fielder open to Cubs? 報告:小王子準備接待小熊? ESPNChicago.com With the Chicago Cubs sporting one of the worst records in baseball, a wait-'til-next-year attitude has already crept into the thinking of many fans. And the 2012 fantasies start with Albert Pujols. Call Prince Fielder a very attractive consolation prize. 隨著芝加哥小熊繼續保有球界最爛紀錄,期待明年的想法已經悄悄在許多球迷心中 發芽,小熊迷在2012的第一個幻想就是Albert Pujols。 然而他們稱呼Prince Fielder是個非常迷人的安慰獎。 There is no indication from the Cubs that they will pursue either free-agent slugger in the offseason, but the Milwaukee Brewers first baseman hasn't crossed the division rival Cubs off his list. "I don't have any problems with any team," Fielder said, according to the Sun-Times. "But just right now I'm a Brewer still." 目前沒有跡象顯示小熊會在休季期追求有自由球員資格的強打者,但密爾瓦基釀酒 人一壘手還是同區對手小熊隊考慮的口袋名單。 據Sun-Times報導,Fielder表示:『我對任何球隊都沒啥意見,但現在我就是釀酒 人。』 First base was a position of stability in Chicago for almost seven seasons with Derrek Lee winning Gold Gloves and competing for a couple of MVPs. But he was traded to Atlanta in August, leaving a gaping hole in the lineup until general manager Jim Hendry signed former Tampa Bay Ray Carlos Pena to a one-year deal. 芝加哥一壘這個位置大概有七季幾乎都是Derrek Lee 站的,他拿過幾次金手套,競 爭過幾次MVP。但去年八月他被交易到亞特蘭大,因為他離開留給小熊打線一個大洞 ,直到總管Jim Hendry簽下前光芒選手Carlos Pena一年合約才補住。 The nature of the contract created whispers that the Cubs would try to lure Pujols from the Cardinals or make a run at Fielder, who probably will be too expensive for the Brewers. That thinking is bolstered by the fact that the Cubs have almost $40 million coming off the books this offseason. But the Ricketts family might not have deep enough pockets for a premier free agent, at least right now. Multiple reports said that Pujols turned down a contract in the range of eight years and $200 million from St. Louis. A source told the Sun-Times that the debt structure of the 2009 Ricketts deal to buy the Cubs precludes that kind of outlay for two or three years. 這合約自然造成一些耳語,關於小熊想挖角紅雀的Pujols或是留個位置給Fielder, 因為Fielder對釀酒人來說可能會太貴。但這想法是有事實根據的,今年賽季結束時 小熊帳上大概有4千萬可以運用。 但至少現在的Ricketts家族就沒夠深的口袋能夠簽下自由球員,像是各家報導都提 過Pujols拒絕聖路易所提的8年2億合約。 一位知情人士告訴 Sun-Times,2009年Ricketts年買下小熊的這筆交易案,其中的 債務結構問題已經阻礙未來兩三年這類型的開銷。 Fielder, 27, is a two-time All-Star who is batting .300 with 19 homers and a league-leading 59 RBIs this season. Pena, on the other hand, is hitting .216 with nine homers and 30 RBIs. But Fielder isn't ready to talk about other teams, especially with the Brewers tied for first place in the NL Central with St. Louis through Tuesday's games. "Not right now,'' he said, according to the Sun-Times, "because I play for the Brewers, and that would be selfish of me to think about next year, because I'm signed here, and I have a job to do here.'' Fielder,現年27歲,兩次全明星出賽,本季打擊率0.300、19發全壘打、以及冠居 聯盟的59分打點。另一方面的Pena,打擊率0.216、9發全壘打、30分打點。 但Fielder還沒有跟任何球隊談過,特別是釀酒人,截自週二比賽結束他們在國聯中 區還跟聖路易並列第一。 Fielder表示:『現在不是時機,因為我還在為釀酒人打球,只想明年實在是很自私 ,我簽故我在,我在故我做。』 http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/mlb/news/story?id=6663709 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.60.223.108 ※ 編輯: poplc 來自: 61.60.223.108 (06/18 06:24)

06/18 13:57, , 1F
錢不是問題 Ricketts早已出來澄清球隊債務問題
06/18 13:57, 1F

06/18 13:58, , 2F
建軍方向才是主因
06/18 13:58, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1D-z9rzR (Brewers)