[情報] TMF Top 100 Prospects

看板Braves作者 (小米)時間19年前 (2005/01/02 15:58), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
10. Andy Marte- 3B Atl (10/21/83) I was expecting a little more from Marte in 2004… on the other hand, he battled ankle injuries and still was more than just solid. He looks like he's getting a little thick in the lower half, but is still a decent third baseman… despite recent talk about moving him to left field in Atlanta. I see his likelihood of future success very high. 28. Kyle Davies- RHP Atl (9/9/83) He has the make-up and nearly the stuff to be a frontline pitcher. His changeup is dynamite and his fastball is in the slightly plus range. I'm thinking he'll make his debut with the Braves this summer and be up to stay in the rotation in 2006. 31. Jeff Franceour- OF Atl (1/8/84) I had the pleasure of watching Franceour in the 2003 Sally League playoffs. When you watch him play, you just get the feeling that he was born to play baseball. The lone area that still sticks out with him is his plate discipline. It really showed when he was (in hindsight) prematurely moved to Double A. If he can work beyond that, we could be looking at a star. I know most will rank him higher than this. Keep this in mind… me ranking him here means I'm very high on him, just not extremely high on him. 51. Brian McCann- C Atl (2/20/84) What's not to like about a left-handed hitting catcher with a lot of power? He's fairly advanced at the plate and makes good contact, though his walk rate could be better. I'm looking for him to have even a better year this summer as he'll be in a more hitter friendly park. McCann is only average defensively and will make it because of his bat. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.75.102

61.62.33.190 01/03, , 1F
orz... 發現這些人年紀都比我小...
61.62.33.190 01/03, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #11rwcC20 (Braves)