[租屋] 代徵室友near BC/BU from Jan

看板Boston作者 (funnydobos)時間8年前 (2015/12/07 09:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Dear all, My two roommates are leaving at the end of Dec. and I'm looking for someone to fill out their spots. It's located at Russett Rd, Brookline/Chestnut Hill, 02467, close to Boston College. Please feel free to take a look at my housing post, contact me (by phone 608-886-3438 or wechat: zzz20121221) and schedule a viewing. It is a perfect place for people with a car: 10 minutes drive to main campus and off-street parking included! For those who do not have a car, the house is close to bus 51, which takes about 35 minutes to main campus. Comfortable first floor family room and living room with picture window, sofa and large built-in flat screen TV. A modern kitchen and a dining room with large center island, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Specious backyard with a beautiful in-ground swimming pool. Two large furnished bedrooms (one 11*12 for $800, the other 11*16 for $900, not including utilities/cable/internet) on the second floor with shared 1.5 bathrooms (between two girls) and extra storage area. Beautiful and safe neighborhood with public parks, tennis court, and walking distance to CVS/restaurants. 代友貼文 勿回站內 租屋類型: (短租/長租 或其他型態, 請詳述) 時間: 地點: 房型: house/apartment (one, two or three bedroom)/客廳出租或任何其他類型 限制:無特殊限制/限女性/限男性/或任何其他的特殊規定 房租: 聯絡方式: 其他補充: -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 50.153.135.157 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Boston/M.1449452557.A.7C9.html
文章代碼(AID): #1MPEGDV9 (Boston)