[租屋] 全新裝潢Central sq 房間出租

看板Boston作者 (313! FUCK Free World!)時間8年前 (2015/08/04 11:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
租屋類型: 長租 時間: Sep 1,2015-Aug 31,2016 地點: Central sq T 走路五分鐘內 房型: 3 bedrooms, in unit laundry 限制:限女性 房租: 1450-1550 含暖氣 熱水 網路, 電費均分 聯絡方式: sorairo314@gmail.com 其他補充: 幫朋友代po 現在住戶是一個超級nice的女生 個性超好 又愛乾淨 不party 不抽煙 不喝酒 沒有寵物 房子的位子超棒 走路到紅線 5分鐘內 Whole food 有興趣的人可以寫email或者是傳站內信詢問喔 房間圖片請見 http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/roo/5155215498.html [$1450] Looking for two female roommates I am looking for two female roommates to share this gorgeous brand new apartment in mid-Cambridge with me. This apartment provides easy access to Central square, Inman square and Harvard square, tons of restaurant/coffee shops nearby! The advantage of the apt is its location - very convenient and safe. Whole food, Hmart, Shaws, farmer's market are all very close by! (Whole food is less than a 2-MIN walk away) 5 min walk to Central Train Station 15 min walk to Harvard Yard 10 min walk to MIT It's suitable for people who are looking for a safe, convenient and comfortable place to live in while studying/working in Cambridge/Boston. However, if you are looking for a party house, then this one is probably NOT a good fit for you. [In the unit] Brand new renovation! Everything is brand new! Penthouse apartment in a professionally-managed building with brand new hardwood floors! Freshly painted walls and high ceilings! Large windows offer very great view and lots of light! Other features also include: -In unit laundry and coin-op laundry in the basement -Disposal, Dishwasher, window AC -Recently remodeled bathroom -Recently renovated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances -Easy access to bike storage in basement (bike score 99) -Very big common yard and garden area that offer great relaxation in the city Available: A one-year lease starting from August/September with possible extension. Rent: $1450-$1550/month -INCLUDES HEAT and hot water-- saves hundreds of dollars during winter -You also have the option to have FURNISHED or unfurnished room.) [More about the area] Walk score is 95! Everything can be found on mass ave within walking distance! 5 min walk to central station: MBTA Red Line connects Alewife to Braintree and Ashmont. There are also many nearby bus lines: 68, 91, 83, 64, 1, 47, 70, 70A, CT1 Easy access to Boston, Longwood medical area, Watertown, Somerville and Waltham which provides the convenience to all the commuters If you like bicycling, there is a Hubway stop here at Central sq and Harvard sq. for you as well! [Gyms] 5-6 minutes to Boston Sports Club and VIM Fitness 8-10 minutes to YMCA A little over 1 mile to the Cambridge Athletic Club and Atlantis Sports Club [Parking] Free street parking (with Cambridge resident permit) is exceptionally easy to find on our quiet street. We also do not live on a snow emergency street, so in the winter time, you can leave your car in one place. Rental parking is also available right next to the apartment. [Central Square] Central Square itself has everything you might need including a major post office, dry cleaning, hardware stores, coffee houses, banks, and many fun bars and shops. There are also a ton of diverse restaurants with food from all around the world, including Ethiopian, Indian, Mexican, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Middle Eastern, etc. Inman Square is just as close and offers tons of additional shops and restaurants from Portuguese and Brazilian to Sushi and Spanish Tapas. [About me] I'm a professional female in my mid 20's working at in the biotech industry in kendall square. I am clean, responsible and easy going. [About you] You should be financial stable. You should be clean and responsible for sharing all utilities in both bathroom and kitchen No overnight dirty dishes in the sink. No big party in the apt. No smoking and no pets. If interested, please tell me a little about yourself, where you are from, what you are doing in the Boston area and we can get in touch. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 24.62.205.23 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Boston/M.1438659876.A.7E2.html
文章代碼(AID): #1Lm3KaVY (Boston)