[租屋] Vacation Rental from Dec.23 to Jan.15

看板Boston作者 (...)時間13年前 (2010/11/13 11:12), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
代PO, 煩請直接聯絡租屋人. 謝謝! A room for winter vacation rental in Boston - About the overall living environment - The apartment building is located in Brighton, a tranquil, safe, and convenient residential area in suburb Boston. The surrounding neighborhood is lovely – trees and nice sidewalk along the street, and the chestnut hill reservoir is within 5 min walk where you can walk around the reservoir and enjoy the nature. Although located in the suburb of Boston, it is very convenient to travel into the city center and tourist spots. Right across the street literally in front of the apartment building, there is a subway stop (Green line B – Chiswick station) and the train runs by every 5-10 min. Within 10 min walk, you can also access to another two subway stops (Green line C – Cleveland Circle station and Green line D – Reservoir station). It will be around 20-30 min to downtown area. If you want to go to Harvard square or central square, you can take bus #86 and the bus stop is also a 5~10 min walk. There are various types of restaurants/bars nearby, especially in Cleveland circle (5 min walk) and Harvard street (5 stops from Chiswick station). Supermarket (Shaws, trader joe, asian super market like 88, whole food market, etc.), convenient store, banks, cafe, laundry are all very close. - About this apartment and people - This is a two bedroom apartment with one kitchen and one bathroom. If you rent the room, you will own the room and share the kitchen/bathroom/living room with my roommate. I’m a Taiwanese, and current a graduate student at Boston College. My roommate is also a BC grad, but currently working in an advertisement firm in Boston. We both are very neat and responsible person – we keep apartment clean all the time, keep it as a peaceful place rather a place for hosting parties. We also respect each other very much and communicate any potential issues in advanced all the time. Therefore, I’m looking for a female who has the similar living style as me to rent the room. Since I will spend all my time in New York City from Dec. 23 to Jan. 15, I would like to sublease the room for only this period of time. Available period: Dec. 23, 2010 ~ Jan. 15, 2011 Price: 40 USD/day and 240/week. I would prefer the minimum stay to be 5 days at least, and if you stay longer than a week, the price could be negotiable. Contact: wenchia.cc@gmail.com (I will respond your email within 24 hours) Visit the website to see photos: http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/57930 (You can contact me directly over email, this way you can avoid the service fee charged by the website) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.226.52
文章代碼(AID): #1CtW8hDB (Boston)