[閒聊] 翻譯 -- Hearts Breaking Even

看板Bon_Jovi作者時間13年前 (2010/07/24 01:11), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Hearts Breaking Even It's been a cold, cold, cold, cold night tonight 今夜是一個冷冽的夜晚 and I can't get you off of my mind 無法將你從我心中抹去 God knows I'm tired 上帝知道我曾試過 Did I throw away the best part of my life 我是否放棄了生命中最幸福的片段 When I cut you off, did I cut myself with the same damn knife 當我切斷你我之間的聯繫,是否也被同一把該死的刀傷了自己 Hide my tears in the pouring rain, had my share of hurt and pain 把眼淚隱藏在傾盆大雨中,也嘗過了該承受的傷痛 Don't say my name, run away, 'cause it's all in vain 別提起我的名字,離開吧,因為一切都是徒然 My hearts breaking even, now there's no use we even try 我的心已破碎,如今我們再怎麼嘗試也是枉然 Hey I cried, Yeah I lied, Hell I almost died 我哭過了,是的我撒過謊了,見鬼的我幾乎要死去 Don't get a reason, let's just fold the cards and say good-bye 不需要理由,該是結束並說再見的時候 It's all right, just two hearts breaking even tonight 已經無所謂了,就只是兩顆心在今晚破碎了 It's been a long, long, long, long time 已經過了很長的一段時間 since I've had your love here in my hands 自從我手中擁有你的愛以來 We didn't understand it, we couldn't understand it 我們不了解這份愛,我們也不能了解這份愛 But, nothing's fair in love and hate, 但,愛恨無法計較公平 you lay it all down and walk away, before it's too late 只能放下這一切然後走開,在還沒太晚之前 We danced all night as the music played, 隨著音樂跳了整夜的舞 the sheets got tangled in the mess we made 留下凌亂的床單 There in the stains, we remain, 以及一團糟的關係 No one left to blame 沒有人該被責怪 My hearts breaking even, now there's no use we even try 我的心已破碎,如今我們再怎麼嘗試也是枉然 Hey I cried, Yeah I lied, Hell I almost died 我哭過了,是的我撒過謊了,見鬼的我幾乎要死去 Don't got a reason, let's fold the cards and say good-bye 不需要理由,該是結束並說再見的時候 It's all right, just two hearts breaking even tonight 已經無所謂了,就只是兩顆心在今晚破碎了 Go on, get on with your life, Yeah-I'll get on with mine 去吧,繼續你該過的生活,是的我也會過好我的生活 Broken hearts can't call the cops, yeah-it's a perfect crime 破碎的心無法叫警察,是的這是完美的犯罪 Twisting and turning the night keeps me yearning, 輾轉難眠的夜晚讓我渴求 I'm burning alive 情緒依然激昂 I'm playing the price again 我再度付出代價 But I'll see the light again 但我將再看到希望 My hearts breaking even, now there's no use we even try 我的心已破碎,如今我們再怎麼嘗試也是枉然 Hey I cried, Yeah I lied, Hell I almost died 我哭過了,是的我撒過謊了,見鬼的我幾乎要死去 Don't got a reason, let's just fold the cards and say good-bye 不需要理由,該是結束並說再見的時候 It's all right, just two hearts breaking even tonight 已經無所謂了,就只是兩顆心在今晚破碎了 Oh go, go on walk out the door 走吧,走出那門外 Say you don't care for me anymore 說你不再關心我的一切 That's alright, just two hearts breaking tonight 已經無所謂了,就只是兩顆心在今晚破碎了 C'mon love like, like you used to do 就像你之前給的愛一樣(??) Baby I would be go off, be better without you 寶貝我會離開並在沒有你的日子過得更好 Two hearts breaking even tonight 兩顆心在今晚破碎了 參考網路上的翻譯自己翻的...有錯請不吝指正 最後一段是在前面網友的文章找到的 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.233.243

07/24 07:17, , 1F
翻得不錯..有沒有考慮翻一下Kidnap an angel
07/24 07:17, 1F

07/24 14:53, , 2F
超愛這首歌 很適合再雨中痛哭的一首歌~
07/24 14:53, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1CISqgzS (Bon_Jovi)