[閒聊] John Sickels Top 20 Prospects for 2011

看板Blue_Jays作者 (執著....)時間13年前 (2011/01/25 03:46), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
連結位置:http://tinyurl.com/4a3ju59 Toronto Blue Jays Top 20 Prospects for 2011 1) Kyle Drabek, RHP, Grade A-: Borderline B+. Looks like he's going to be a workhorse and possibly more. 2) Brett Lawrie, 2B, Grade B+: I have liked him as a hitter since he was in high school. I still see him as more of a right fielder than a second baseman, but if he can manage to stick there he could be a Jeff Kent type. 3) Deck McGuire, RHP, Grade B+: I don't expect that he'll need a lot of minor league time. Number three starter type at worst and could be more. 4) Zach Stewart, RHP, Grade B+: His stock has dropped a little, but I still like him. If he can't cut it as a starter he can close. 5) Asher Wojciechowski, RHP, Grade B: You can make a case for B+, but I want to see some additional pro data. I like him a lot, and this is another guy who should be a solid starter at worst. 6) Carlos Perez, C, Grade B: I like the balance of offensive and defensive skills. Very young, will have to avoid Young Catcher Stagnation Syndrome. Grade is aggressive. 7) Aaron Sanchez, RHP, Grade B: Aggressive grade for a high school arm, but I really like his projectability and his stuff is already strong. Also has high-K, high-ground ball profile in the early data. 8) J.P. Arencibia, C, Grade B-. Power is genuine, but I don't buy a high batting average or OBP. Grade changed from B to B- at press time. 9) Travis D'Arnaud, C, Grade B-: Strong glove, but I think people are overrating his bat. Young enough to improve that. 10) Anthony Gose, OF, Grade B-: I realize other people will think this is too low. I respect his athleticism and potential, but the risk of failure is high enough for me to be a little wary. 11) Eric Thames, OF, Grade B-: I believe in his power. 12) Noah Syndergaard, RHP, Grade B-: Another high school power arm that I like a lot. 13) Dickie Joe Thon, SS, Grade B-: Speculative grade based on tools and scouting reports. Could be much higher (or lower) next year. 14) Kellen Sweeney, 3B, Grade B-: Good plate discipline and I think he sticks at third. Power?? 15) Griffin Murphy, LHP, Grade B-: Solid high school lefty from the 2010 draft. 16) Jake Marisnick, OF, Grade C+: Others will rank him higher due to his excellent tools, but I don't buy into the bat yet. 17) Chad Jenkins, RHP, Grade C+: Looks like a workhorse strike-thrower, will need to step forward in '11 to avoid getting buried by influx of new arms. 18) Adeiny Hechavarria, SS, Grade C+: Like the glove. The bat...well, I'll wait and see on that. 19) Marcus Knecht, OF, Grade C+: Good balance of tools, skills may need some time but I like his power. 20) Henderson Alvarez, RHP, Grade C+: Like Jenkins, a guy who throws strikes but needs a good year to stay in the picture. 21) Drew Hutchison, RHP, Grade C+: Overlooked strike-thrower from 2009 draft. 22) Joel Carreno, RHP, Grade C+: Excellent K/IP and K/BB in the Florida State League, older for the level but just added to 40-man. 23) Alan Farina, RHP, Grade C+: Intriguing relief sleeper to watch. 24) Justin Nicolino, LHP, Grade C+: Yet another arm from the 2010 draft. OTHERS: Kevin Ahrens, 3B; Adonis Cardona, RHP; David Cooper, 1B; Sam Dyson, RHP; Brad Emaus, INF; Christopher Hawkins, 3B; K.C. Hobson, 1B; Brian Jeroloman, C; A.J. Jimenez, C; Darin Mastroianni, OF; Mike McDade, 1B; Brad Mills, LHP; Gustavo Pierre, SS; Moises Sierra, OF; Mitchell Taylor, LHP; Daniel Webb, RHP. The huge influx of talent from the 2010 draft is immediately felt here. Grading some of these guys is tough given the limited professional data available, but I tried to find a balance. The collection of pitching is especially impressive, though keep in mind that injury attrition will eventually take a toll. There is also depth in catching. They could use a few more impact bats. I'm a big fan of Thames. Tools outfielders Gose, Marisnick, and Knecht are all interesting for different reasons. Gose has the highest upside but also has a high risk of failure. I have similar qualms about Marisnick, but both are young enough to prove the doubts misplaced. Cuban shortstop import Hechavarria is similar; he could be good and can field, but has a long way to go with the bat. This system could look even better a year from now as we get a better read on the '10 draft class and the mass of B-/C+ types. If the tools guys can learn to hit, look out. AA老大把農場弄得比較有搞頭了~~~~ GOOD JOB! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.57.87

01/25 11:34, , 1F
到第15名還有B-,這農場非常強大了
01/25 11:34, 1F

01/25 13:24, , 2F
加上今年的 deep draft 前80順位有5個籤 嘖嘖
01/25 13:24, 2F

01/25 20:08, , 3F
哇哩咧 看到一堆老同學的名字 ( ̄  ̄")│││
01/25 20:08, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1DFTSN4Q (Blue_Jays)