[新聞] Kean的談話影像外流

看板Blackburn作者 (寶寶,對不起!!)時間12年前 (2012/05/15 13:04), 編輯推噓6(600)
留言6則, 5人參與, 最新討論串1/1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HyoTsPwZCc
去年Kean在香港和一群球迷聊天的內容被對方錄下來 昨天無預警的被傳到Youtube上,引起熱烈的討論,Kean一度成為twitter上的熱門關鍵字 影片裡他批評了Sam,說他是Fucking Crook 說我們會在排名榜上半部,拿到聯賽杯冠軍,說他發掘了Jones allerdyce已經準備採取法律行動 Michel Salgado看了之後只說"Video is shocking" 這個影片會不會成為壓垮Kean的最後一根稻草? 以下有逐字稿,搭配運用 Kean in bold quotes, fans in italics. "Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, all bid for him." We can't not let him go though, can you? he's too big for us! [Unaudiable] "I'll go back. When I came in, he was playing in the academy. So I went down to one of the academy games. I said, 'who's that lad there?' I said to the academy coach. He said 'Phil Jones.' And I went, 'what do you think to him?' And they said 'oh, we're not sure we're gonna keep him on.' I went, 'are you fudgin' joking?' And he went 'what, do you think he's good?' And I went 'send him up to see me at the training centre fudgin' tomorrow. Good? He's... he's... he's... he's as good as John Terry. He runs the... get him up to... if you don't like him, no problem. I fudgin' like him. Send him up to traini... to see me at training centre tomorrow.' So I said to Sam, I said 'Sam, I've got a player here for you.' He went, 'what is he like?' I went 'he's better than John Terry at his age.' And he went 'fudge off!' That's what Sam said. And I went, I went... What's your relationship like now with Sam like... "I haven't spoke to him. He mullered me, so fudge him. No, I was good... I worked my balls off for him. And then, and then he had a go at me, fudge him." So why did Sam get the sack then? (Lads give their opinions) "Just because he's a fudgin' crook. That's the only reason. So, listen. So I said to him, 'I've got a player here for you.' And he went 'fudge off.' And I went 'listen, he's brilliant.' Anyway, Jonesy came up, you know, and, I tried to get that young group, because they weren't in the first team, so I had to get Olsson and Hoilett and Jones... and, and, and Hanley, so I worked with them and... I, I, I done double sessions with them everyday, and Jonesy was a marvelous p... a genius better. And Martin Olsson was brilliant, and Jason Lowe... and Jason Lowe is f*ckin'... but Jason Lowe's a player. We'll finish top half. And we'll win the Carling Cup." Seriously? "Yeah, definitely." I bet you twenty quid... "I bet you a hundred quid. I'll give you a hundred quid. Yeah. I totally respect you guys, and what I wanna do is when we go back, right, I'll say to Paul, Paul Agnew, the press officer and say to them 'let's get a fans forum..." After tomorrow's game? "Yeah! I'll walk over, and get all the guys to throw their shirts over to you's, definitely." What about the people that are saying 'sh*t, we're going down the pan, we're not signing anyone.' "All I'll say is judge us at the end of the window. Judge us at the end of the window." And when you come right over and come and see us in the Blackburn End, that's all I want. "I will! I promise you. I'll walk right over, and we'll get things in to the crowd for you. Promise you." We've paid a lot of money to come over here. "I totally respect that. It's top drawer." We're hardcore fans. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.121.105

05/15 13:10, , 1F
05/15 13:10, 1F

05/15 13:22, , 2F
真的有老闆裸照
05/15 13:22, 2F

05/15 13:32, , 3F
同意樓上XDDD
05/15 13:32, 3F
※ 編輯: Jessie3 來自: 219.87.89.129 (05/15 20:51)

05/15 21:39, , 4F
如果Big Sam真把WHU帶回英超,希望能幫助火掉Kean~
05/15 21:39, 4F

05/15 22:55, , 5F
娃...Big Sam考慮提告了...
05/15 22:55, 5F

05/15 23:08, , 6F
這不告是棒槌吧
05/15 23:08, 6F
文章代碼(AID): #1FiUFA6d (Blackburn)