[天命] Kelly新專輯將有Bee跟Michelle跨刀

看板Beyonce作者 (快樂騎)時間11年前 (2013/04/06 12:26), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Kelly的新專先前從《Year of the Woman》改名叫做《Talk A Good Game》, 確定將在6/4發行。 她這張專輯總共也錄了七十幾首歌, 將收錄12首歌曲。 其中確定會收錄Beyonce和Michelle Williams跨刀的作品! 「Soul」!!! 另外也有跟Pharrell、Wiz Khalifa合作。 Pharrell also does double duty on vocals for a duet, with additional features from Wiz Khalifa and — surprise! — Beyoncé and Michelle Williams. “It’s not a Destiny’s Child track, it’s me featuring Beyoncé and Michelle,” Rowland says of the latter collaboration, the trio’s first since the Pharrell-produced “Nuclear” for January’s Destiny’s Child compilation “ Love Songs.” As for the song’s sound? “Soulllllll,” she says with a laugh. 詳情請見以下Billboard的獨家報導。 Kelly Rowland Reveals 'Talk A Good Game' Features With Beyonce, Wiz Khalifa: Exclusive Only a dozen songs will appear on Kelly Rowland’s fourth album “Talk A Good Game,” due June 4 on Universal’s Republic Records, but she’ll happily tell you about dozens of others that have been recorded since 2011’s “Here I Am. ” “I think I recorded around 70-something songs for this album. I had to narrow it down to 12 – you know hard that is!” she says. “Especially when you’re in love, like your heart pumps for 35 of them. I kept going back and forth with my A&R and my manager, we’ve all been on this incredible journey together, and they’re just like ‘Save it for the next album!’ Because you just get so passionate and excited about these songs, you lived with them, you birthed them along with the producers. You become so attached.” Rowland is on the phone en route to a soundcheck for a live-streamed concert for Courvoisier, her first time performing live since popping out of the stage for Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Half Time Show in February. The performance was the kick-off event for Courvoisier’s new “Courvoisiology” program, developed with ad agency Walton Isaacson to be a multi-sensory event featuring cognac-infused cocktails and hors d’oeuvres prepared by Roble and Co. designed to redefine the boundaries of cognac. Other events will follow in Chicago, Los Angeles and Atlanta later this year. Additional details are at Facebook.com/CourvoisierCognac. “I was excited to perform because it’s been a minute since I’ve been onstage,” Rowland says. “I’ve been in the studio so much, this is a nice little escapism from all the hard work.” She's particularly passionate about "Talk A Good Game" because its sound “ feels like everything I wanted to make as far as music and R&B. I wanted to make sure my roots were really pronounced on this album," she says. That included working with a long list of guests — Mike WILL Made It (lead single “Kisses Down Low”), Boy Wonder, T-Minus, The-Dream and Pharrell are among the list of confirmed producers. Additional sessions with R&B legends Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis didn’t make the final cut, but the collection was designed to recall the music of Rowland’s childhood — she cites New Edition, Pebbles and Babyface as particular inspirations. “I remember having my first conversations with Boy Wonder and T-Minus,” Rowland says, “They can give you the shirt-off-their-back story. They love R&B the way I do. It was so wonderful to be in the same creative space.” Pharrell also does double duty on vocals for a duet, with additional features from Wiz Khalifa and — surprise! — Beyoncé and Michelle Williams. “It’s not a Destiny’s Child track, it’s me featuring Beyoncé and Michelle,” Rowland says of the latter collaboration, the trio’s first since the Pharrell-produced “Nuclear” for January’s Destiny’s Child compilation “ Love Songs.” As for the song’s sound? “Soulllllll,” she says with a laugh. “Talk A Good Game” takes its title from the song of the same name, one of Rowland’s favorite tracks on the album that doubles as an overarching theme. “I decided to speak on what I was doing in my life. There’s so much talking and people gonna be like ‘Is she really talking about this on the album?’ Even down to things on ‘Kisses Down Low.’ People are like, ‘you’re talking a good game right now.’ I thought it would be really cool to name the album after those reactions.” http://tinyurl.com/cmqxwrw (billboard.com) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.164.28

04/06 17:55, , 1F
之前有傳言DC3會在各自的專輯裡與其他兩人合作,要成
04/06 17:55, 1F

04/06 17:56, , 2F
真了嗎???
04/06 17:56, 2F
talk a good game If you talk a good game, it means that when you discuss something you sound sincere (or knowledgeable), but when it comes right down to it, you are not sincere in what you say, or you don't really know what you're talking about. To put it in sports talk, maybe you speak like you know a lot about baseball, but you can't actually play it.

04/16 00:14, , 3F
Bee跟蜜雪跨刀的曲名叫做 You Changed
04/16 00:14, 3F

04/16 06:05, , 4F
蜜雪又要被電死了XD
04/16 06:05, 4F
The song, called “You Changed,” was produced by Harmony Samuels (Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige) and written by Courtney Harrell (Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Mary J. Blige). According to Rowland, the new song is a steps away from the sultry and steamy records like her current hit “Kisses Down Low.” “It is about a relationship that has gone awry and not in the best place,” she said. “The way the record is written is genius. I tip my hat to Courtney Harrell. The way she is witty and sarcastic, lyrically, just made me so excited to sing it.” Aside from the musical connection, Kelly said she can relate to the record on a personal level. “I remember being in a situation like that,” she said. “You have to tell somebody, ‘I can say I’m done with you in so many ways but I’m gonna have to say I’m sick of this mess it’s over.’” http://tinyurl.com/cky2ajf ※ 編輯: joyride 來自: 180.177.136.5 (04/30 00:37)
文章代碼(AID): #1HNwFgm6 (Beyonce)