Fw: [新聞] 小貝對爵爺自傳的回應

看板Beckham作者 (heart-work.info)時間10年前 (2013/10/31 10:18), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 ManUtd 看板 #1ISQ10T_ ] 作者: simonohmygod (曼聯魂) 看板: ManUtd 標題: [新聞] 小貝對爵爺自傳的回應 時間: Thu Oct 31 08:11:41 2013 source: skysport http://tinyurl.com/o5kum3s 簡單來說就是SAF的自傳內有一些對於球員的描述&評價 裡面包括了對David Beckham, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Roy Keana, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Owen Hargreaves (應該是這些吧@@) SAF對Becks的評價是有褒有貶,認為他是失去了目標(足球以外的事物太多, Victoria) 並且認為個人在球隊之上,所以才將他賣到皇馬。 Becks表示他沒有覺得SAF有任何的惡意批評。 「我不會去對一個在我小時候給我機會讓我在夢想中的球隊踢球的人做任何負面的回應。 對我來說,他給了我機會去實現這個夢想,他相信我,他相信那群當時和我們一路走來的 夥伴們。」 (以下關於MLS就懶得翻了) -------------------------------------------------- 網友在skysports上的評論大多是挺Becks, 認為他很有氣度 另外就是SAF的自傳在英國成為非小說類書籍中史上銷售最快的書, 開賣不到一週就賣出11萬本 (原文) David Beckham insists he is not upset by comments in Sir Alex Ferguson's book David Beckham has refused to criticise Sir Alex Ferguson for comments about him in his autobiography. The former Manchester United manager has revealed he sold Beckham to Real Madrid in 2003 because he felt the former England captain had lost his focus. But Beckham has no ill feelings toward the man who nurtured his career at Old Trafford. Beckham, who was speaking to fans on his Facebook page at the launch of his new autobiography, said: "I'm not going to sit here and be negative about a man who gave me the chance to play for my boyhood team. That I'd always dreamt of playing for. "For me, like I said, he gave me the chance to do that. He believed in me, he believed in the rest of the young lads that came through with us." He joked: "Funny thing was, obviously I'm involved in the MLS and I'm involved in bringing my own franchise into the league and actually he was one of the first numbers that I was going to call to be manager, but I'm not so sure anymore. I'm not sure he'd accept. "All joking aside, at the end of the day, I wouldn't be negative about Sir Alex Ferguson because he was the man that gave me the chance to live my dream." Beckham is planning to set up his MLS franchise in Miami, although an ownership deal is yet to be agreed. The 38-year-old admits he is relishing the challenge of setting up an American team following his successful playing career at Los Angeles Galaxy. Beckham said: "When I signed my contract six, seven years ago, my manager Simon Fuller actually got a clause in the contract that enabled me to have a franchise at the end of my playing career and obviously now I've stopped playing. "A year before we started looking around at different places. Miami was obviously one of them. "We've looked at other places as well, but I'm excited about that. I'm passionate about it. I'm passionate about staying involved in football. An owner of a team is something I'm passionate about." Beckham witnessed the growing popularity of the MLS during his six-year stay in California and expects the organisation to make more strides in the future. "It's going to get better and bigger," he said. "Since I moved there 11 to 12 teams have come into the league. "I have seen stadiums built. I have seen the excitement of the people talking about soccer or football." -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 76.171.91.115 ※ 編輯: simonohmygod 來自: 76.171.91.115 (10/31 08:20)

10/31 10:18, , 1F
借轉貝版
10/31 10:18, 1F
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: hazel0093 (140.119.202.99), 時間: 10/31/2013 10:18:31
文章代碼(AID): #1ISRtvK9 (Beckham)