[自薦]

看板BandPlayer作者 (JohnTraitor)時間2年前 (2021/08/09 20:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串21/21 (看更多)
【自我推薦】 ------------------- 性別:Male 所在地:Taoyuan Zhongli (Near A19, HSR) 自薦項目:Piano/keyboard (and violin, but do not currently have one) 聯絡人:Me 聯絡方式:vincent.personnal@chapuis.ovh, or Telegram or Element.io (can ask them with my email) 是否有組團經驗:I studied classical music since I was 5 until high-school, learned piano and violin. Then I mostly took time to improvise for myself with my piano in a variety/jazz style. I am also learning guzheng as a beginner. I played in classical orchestra for several years, accompanied a choral at the piano and played in a bigband(jazz group) for one year. 可配合的練團時間: Evenings and weekends 喜歡聽的樂手/樂團:Jazz, Pop(mostly from 80s like Japanese city pop). Examples: YellowJackets, Michael Jackson, Uzeb, Tatsuro Yamashita, Mariya Takeuchi, Takako Mamiya, Naoko Gushima, Miki Matsubara. 近期玩團規劃:I would love to play with people that like to play music, maybe not full time but to have fun and relax. People that are nice, motivated, creative and like to share with others. For the band instruments I dont really have restrictions, standard band or more original, everything is welcome, could be discussed. My available time is not fixed yet, could vary due to my personal and professional activities. I would like to play new music, improvise in group and create nice music/songs (Playing covers or else is also possible). I improvise in my free time and would like to learn more about group music improvisation and improve my technics. I would like to have good moments of sharing, not put too much pressure, but if the group would lead to concert of any kind it would be nice too. I can play with people of any age as long as the music level is amateur/pro (not too beginner) in order to have nice music exchange and comprehensino between the members. Also, as I stopped the theoritical studies of music when I was in high school, I would still need a small period of time to readapt to some theoritical knowledge I should review at the beginning of practices. I can practice in Taoyuan and Taipei or Hsinchu if needed (if the location is near public transportation, I do not own a scooter or car yet). I would also like to precise that I am a French living in Taiwan (hence my post being in English), my written mandarin is still poor, but I am willing to learn more and to communicate in oral mandarin when it is needed. Thank you very much for reading this post entirely, I am sorry to have written it in English if it wasn't supposed to be the case. Have a great day! 自我推薦廣告區: I had a Youtube channel before: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcL0VRxUHEfHU13VdyorBw/videos But as i love OpenSource Software I mostly like to selfhost on my server, hence I began to upload on my own peertube: https://peertube.chapuis.ovh/ Sadly I didnt have much time to upload more of my improvisations on it. I like to learn to share, to enjoy life and make people happy! If you would like to play music with me, don't hesitate to contact me! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.160.43.223 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/BandPlayer/M.1628513057.A.418.html
文章代碼(AID): #1X4ICXGO (BandPlayer)
討論串 (同標題文章)
完整討論串 (本文為第 21 之 21 篇):
自薦
18年前, 02/27
自薦
自薦
17年前, 10/01
自薦
17年前, 06/28
自薦
17年前, 07/15