[情報] Delaney to Sevilla

看板BVB_09作者 (なかむら)時間2年前 (2021/08/30 23:51), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Sevilla have completed the signing of Thomas Delaney from Borussia Dortmund, w ith the midfielder joining on a four year deal. Borussia Dortmund have announced that Thomas Delaney has completed his move to Sevilla. The defensive midfielder arrived in Seville on Tuesday evening and u nderwent his medical exam on Wednesday before signing a four year contract wit h his new club. Multiple sources claim that Borussia Dortmund will receive a f ee in the region of six million euros plus bonuses for the Denmark internation al. Thomas Delaney has been heavily linked with a move away from Dortmund all summ er long. With less than one year left on his contract and an extension not in sight, it was clear that Delaney’s future would lie away from BVB. The 29 yea r old attracted the interest of a number of clubs following his impressive per formances for Denmark at the European Championships. And after lots of rumours , he chose to make the switch to Sevilla. Delaney, who joined Borussia Dortmund from Werder Bremen in 2018, departs havi ng made 88 appearances for the club. He was a regular starter during the 2018/ 19 season, but saw himself go in and out of the team quite frequently in the t wo seasons that followed. The midfielder helped BVB win the DFB-Pokal last sea son. With competition for places so high in the Borussia Dortmund midfield, Delaney decided to look for a new challenge. And now he moves to Sevilla, where he wi ll hope to get more playing time. “I am incredibly proud to have played for BVB,” Delaney said. “This club is one of the biggest in the world. I will definitely miss the atmosphere at Sig nal Iduna Park. It is a very special place. I really enjoyed the time I spent together with the team, the staff and the fans, and I can say that I was alway s 100 percent committed to them.” NEXT: The ten youngest players to ever play for Borussia Dortmund Delaney’s departure will allow Borussia Dortmund to enter the transfer market once again. The Black and Yellows would like to bolster their defence, especi ally in the full-back positions. ---- Sent from BePTT on my iPhone 12 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 223.137.124.79 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/BVB_09/M.1630338702.A.638.html
文章代碼(AID): #1XBFwEOu (BVB_09)