[分享] All In My Head 歌詞

看板BSB作者 (J)時間15年前 (2009/08/22 20:38), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Backstreet Boys -- All In My Head YouTube線上試聽 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcqA99zDn4I
歌詞: Maybe it's just me, but I don't think that it is Possible for me to continue like this oh iIfeel so insecure, everytime you walk away And I'm really never sure how long you gonna stay Chorus Baby it's all in my head Feel like giving but I don't really want to But I feel so scared I kiss thru the phone just want you to know From my point of view I gotta say Something about you so tell me baby Somewhere down the road I think you lost it all Now it's all in my head, All in my head (3x) Oh yeah You know it's not my style To start a fight and make a scene But I'm different this time I am not a drama fiend And maybe it's just me But this is how a feel And this can simply be a case of jeoulously Chorus Baby it's all in my head Feel like giving but I don't really want to But I feel so scared I kiss thru the phone just want you to know From my point of view I gotta say Something about you so tell me baby Somewhere down the road I think you lost it all Now it's all in my head, All in my head (3x) I mean we can talk around Tell that its alright But I just want to have you more oh oh I mean we could kiss and make up I tell that it's a love But i just want you to love me more Baby it's all in my head Feel like leaving but I don't really want to But I feel so mislead I kiss through the phone just want you to know Chorus Baby it's all in my head Feel like giving but I don't really want to But I feel so scared I kiss through the phone just want you to know From my point of view I gotta say Something about you so tell me baby Somewhere down the road I think you lost it all Now it's all in my head, All in my head (3x) My head my head -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.38.240.202

08/22 20:54, , 1F
首推!真好聽!
08/22 20:54, 1F

08/23 21:48, , 2F
好聽呀!!
08/23 21:48, 2F

08/29 12:53, , 3F
我喜歡這首! 久違的抒情 新好式情歌~~
08/29 12:53, 3F

10/23 18:56, , 4F
樓上據說是成大雄友的??
10/23 18:56, 4F