Re: [情報] 2015 東尼獎提名名單(6/8更新得獎)

看板BROADWAY作者 (老派)時間9年前 (2015/06/08 15:47), 9年前編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
今天早上剛頒完獎囉~ 來幫忙更新一下得獎名單(雖然我早上忘記爬起來看直播了QQ) 由於在下是最近一兩年才在關注音樂劇、看東尼獎 如果對獎項翻譯有錯,歡迎指正(鞠躬) 備註: 其實今年的獎項,除了比較膾炙人口的The King and I(國王與我) 看過小說的The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (台灣小說翻做《深夜小狗神祕習題》) 還有版友介紹過的 Something Rotten!、Fun Home、 On the Twentieth Century 其他的一概不熟(遮臉) ※ 引述《FrankWW (scared of losing)》之銘言: Nominations for the 2015 American Theatre Wing’s Tony Awards® Presented by The Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing ‧Best Play(最佳舞台劇) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Disgraced Hand to God Wolf Hall Parts One & Two ‧Best Musical(最佳音樂劇) An American in Paris Fun Home Something Rotten! The Visit ‧Best Revival of a Play(最佳復排戲劇) The Elephant Man Skylight This Is Our Youth You Can’t Take It with You ‧Best Revival of a Musical(最佳復排音樂劇) The King and I On the Town On the Twentieth Century ‧Best Book of a Musical(最佳音樂劇劇本) An American in Paris - Craig Lucas Fun Home - Lisa Kron Something Rotten! - Karey Kirkpatrick and John O’Farrell The Visit - Terrence McNally ‧Best Original Score (Music and/or Lyrics) Written for the Theatre (最佳原創音樂) Fun Home Music: Jeanine Tesori Lyrics: Lisa Kron The Last Ship Music & Lyrics: Sting Something Rotten! Music & Lyrics: Wayne Kirkpatrick and Karey Kirkpatrick The Visit Music: John Kander Lyrics: Fred Ebb ‧Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Play(最佳舞台劇男主角) Steven Boyer, Hand to God Bradley Cooper, The Elephant Man Ben Miles, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two Bill Nighy, Skylight Alex Sharp, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time ‧Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Play(最佳舞台劇女主角) Geneva Carr, Hand to God Helen Mirren, The Audience Elisabeth Moss, The Heidi Chronicles Carey Mulligan, Skylight Ruth Wilson, Constellations ‧Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical(最佳音樂劇男主角) Michael Cerveris, Fun Home Robert Fairchild, An American in Paris Brian d’Arcy James, Something Rotten! Ken Watanabe, The King and I Tony Yazbeck, On the Town ‧Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical (最佳音樂劇女主角) Kristin Chenoweth, On the Twentieth Century Leanne Cope, An American in Paris Beth Malone, Fun Home Kelli O’Hara, The King and I Chita Rivera, The Visit ‧Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Play(最佳舞台劇男配角) Matthew Beard, Skylight K. Todd Freeman, Airline Highway Richard McCabe, The Audience Alessandro Nivola, The Elephant Man Nathaniel Parker, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two Micah Stock, It’s Only a Play ‧Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Play(最佳舞台劇女配角) Annaleigh Ashford, You Can’t Take It with You Patricia Clarkson, The Elephant Man Lydia Leonard, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two Sarah Stiles, Hand to God Julie White, Airline Highway ‧Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical(最佳音樂劇男配角) Christian Borle, Something Rotten! Andy Karl, On the Twentieth Century Brad Oscar, Something Rotten! Brandon Uranowitz, An American in Paris Max von Essen, An American in Paris ‧Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical (最佳音樂劇女配角) Victoria Clark, Gigi Judy Kuhn, Fun Home Sydney Lucas, Fun Home Ruthie Ann Miles, The King and I Emily Skeggs, Fun Home ‧Best Scenic Design of a Play(最佳舞台劇舞台設計) Bunny Christie and Finn Ross, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Bob Crowley, Skylight Christopher Oram, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two David Rockwell, You Can’t Take It with You ‧Best Scenic Design of a Musical(最佳音樂劇舞台設計) Bob Crowley and 59 Productions, An American in Paris David Rockwell, On the Twentieth Century Michael Yeargan, The King and I David Zinn, Fun Home ‧Best Costume Design of a Play(最佳舞台劇服裝設計) Bob Crowley, The Audience Jane Greenwood, You Can’t Take It with You Christopher Oram, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two David Zinn, Airline Highway ‧Best Costume Design of a Musical(最佳音樂劇服裝設計) Gregg Barnes, Something Rotten! Bob Crowley, An American in Paris William Ivey Long, On the Twentieth Century Catherine Zuber, The King and I ‧Best Lighting Design of a Play(最佳舞台劇燈光設計) Paule Constable, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Paule Constable and David Plater, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two Natasha Katz, Skylight Japhy Weideman, Airline Highway ‧Best Lighting Design of a Musical(最佳音樂劇燈光設計) Donald Holder, The King and I Natasha Katz, An American in Paris Ben Stanton, Fun Home Japhy Weideman, The Visit ‧Best Direction of a Play(最佳舞台劇導演) Stephen Daldry, Skylight Marianne Elliott, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Scott Ellis, You Can’t Take It with You Jeremy Herrin, Wolf Hall Parts One & Two Moritz von Stuelpnagel, Hand to God ‧Best Direction of a Musical(最佳音樂劇導演) Sam Gold, Fun Home Casey Nicholaw, Something Rotten! John Rando, On the Town Bartlett Sher, The King and I Christopher Wheeldon, An American in Paris ‧Best Choreography(最佳編舞) Joshua Bergasse, On the Town Christopher Gattelli, The King and I Scott Graham & Steven Hoggett for Frantic Assembly, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Casey Nicholaw, Something Rotten! Christopher Wheeldon, An American in Paris ‧Best Orchestrations(最佳配樂) Christopher Austin, Don Sebesky, Bill Elliott, An American in Paris John Clancy, Fun Home Larry Hochman, Something Rotten! Rob Mathes, The Last Ship ‧Recipients of Awards and Honors in Non-competitive Categories (以下為特別獎,所以不特別做翻譯) Special Tony Award for Lifetime Achievement in the Theatre Tommy Tune Special Tony Award John Cameron Mitchell Regional Theatre Tony Award Cleveland Play House, Cleveland, Ohio Isabelle Stevenson Tony Award Stephen Schwartz Tony Honors for Excellence in the Theatre Arnold Abramson Adrian Bryan-Brown Gene O’Donovan ‧Tony Nominations by Production 各作品的提名數(括號內為得獎數) An American in Paris - 12(4) Fun Home - 12(5) Something Rotten! - 10(1) The King and I - 9(4) Wolf Hall Parts One & Two - 8(1) Skylight - 7(1) The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - 6(5) Hand to God - 5 On the Twentieth Century - 5 The Visit - 5 You Can’t Take It with You - 5(1) Airline Highway - 4 The Elephant Man - 4 On the Town - 4 The Audience - 3(2) The Last Ship - 2 Constellations - 1 Disgraced - 1 Gigi - 1 The Heidi Chronicles - 1 It’s Only a Play - 1 This Is Our Youth - 1 -- ╭──────────────────────────────── * .‧ 大部分的時候 ‧ 我都會在這裡 * ╰┤* * * │╰┤ *** http://chamomile0508.pixnet.net/blog * ├╯││ **────────────────────── ψchamomile ───┴┴┴┴╯ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 36.234.179.31 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/BROADWAY/M.1433749650.A.575.html ※ 編輯: chamomile050 (36.234.179.31), 06/08/2015 15:48:15

06/17 08:08, , 1F
謝分享!
06/17 08:08, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1LTKYILr (BROADWAY)