Legends of Broadway

看板BROADWAY作者 (scared of losing)時間17年前 (2006/12/29 16:58), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串1/1
SonyBMG Masterworks 推出 Legends of Broadway 選輯 目前選出四位名伶發出經典 Barbara Cook, Angela Lansbury, Bernadette Peters, Chita Rivera 都是中價位的 看看這次台灣SonyBMG會不會很快就進了 :p http://www.sonybmgmasterworks.com/news/index.html#54336 Legends of Broadway - Barbara Cook 1. Glitter and Be Gay [From Candide] 2. You Were Dead, You Know [From Candide] - Barbara Cook, Robert Rounseville 3. Hello, Young Lovers [From The King and I] 4. Getting to Know You [From The King and I] 5. In Buddy's Eyes [From Follies][Live] 6. Too Many Mornings [From Follies][Live] - Barbara Cook, George Hearn 7. Losing My Mind [From Follies][Live] 8. Make Believe [From Show Boat] - Barbara Cook, John Raitt 9. You Are Love [From Show Boat] - Barbara Cook, Stephen Douglass 10. Why Do I Love You? [From Show Boat] - Barbara Cook, John Raitt 11. After the Ball [From Show Boat] 12. My White Knight [From The Music Man][Live] 13. Magic Moment [from the Gay Life] [Live] 14. Dear Friend [from She Loves Me] [Live] 15. Will He Like Me? [from She Loves Me] [Live] 16. Ice Cream [from She Loves Me] [Live] Legends of Broadway - Angela Lansbury 1. Parade in Town [From Anyone Can Whistle] 2. It's Today [From Mame] 3. If He Walked into My Life [From Mame] 4. I Don't Want to Know [from Dear World] 5. Kiss Her Now [from Dear World] 6. And I Was Beautiful [from Dear World] 7. Some People [From Gypsy] 8. Small World [From Gypsy] - Barrie Ingham, Angela Lansbury 9. You'll Never Get Away from Me [From Gypsy] - Barrie Ingham, Angela Lansbury 10. Everything's Coming Up Roses [From Gypsy] 11. Rose's Turn [From Gypsy] 12. Worst Pies in London [from Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street] 13. Wait [from Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street] 14. Little Priest [from Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street] - Len Cariou, Angela Lansbury 15. By the Sea [from Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street] - Len Cariou, Angela Lansbury 16. Not While I'm Around [from Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber of Fleet Street] - Ken Jennings, Angela Lansbury Legends of Broadway - Bernadette Peters 1. You Can't Get a Man with a Gun [From Annie Get Your Gun] 2. Sailor of My Dreams [from Dames at Sea] 3. Raining in My Heart [from Dames at Sea] 4. There Won't Be Trumpets [From Anyone Can Whistle] 5. Anyone Can Whistle [From Anyone Can Whistle] 6. Sunday in the Park with George [From Sunday in the Park with George] - Mandy Patinkin, Bernadette Peters 7. Children and Art [From Sunday in the Park with George] - Mandy Patinkin, Bernadette Peters 8. Move On [From Sunday in the Park with George] - Mandy Patinkin, Bernadette Peters 9. Unexpected Song [From Song and Dance] 10. Tell Me on a Sunday [From Song and Dance] 11. Stay with Me [From Into the Woods] - Bernadette Peters, Pamela Winslow 12. Lament [From Into the Woods] 13. Time Heals Everything [From Mack and Mabel] 14. Everything's Coming Up Roses [From Gypsy] Legends of Broadway - Chita Rivera 1. America {From West Side Story} - Marilyn Cooper, Chita Rivera 2. Tonight {From West Side Story} - Mickey Calin, , Larry Kert, Carol Lawrence, Chita Rivera 3. Boy Like That/I Have a Love {From West Side Story} - Carol Lawrence, Chita Rivera 4. English Teacher {From Bye Bye Birdie} - Chita Rivera, Dick Van Dyke 5. What Did I Ever See in Him? {From Bye Bye Birdie} - Chita Rivera, Susan Watson 6. Mean {From Bajour} - Chita Rivera 7. All That Jazz {From Chicago} - Chita Rivera 8. Cell Block Tango {From Chicago} - Cheryl Clark, Graciela Daniele, Michon Peacock, Chita Rivera, 9. I Can't Do It Alone {From Chicago} - Chita Rivera 10. My Own Best Friend {From Chicago} - Chita Rivera, Gwen Verdon 11. When Velma Takes the Stand {From Chicago} - Chita Rivera 12. Class {From Chicago} - Chita Rivera 13. Where You Are {From Kiss of the Spider Woman} - Brent Carver, Chita Rivera 14. Gimme Love {From Kiss of the Spider Woman} - Brent Carver, Chita Rivera 15. Kiss of the Spider Woman {From Kiss of the Spider Woman} - Chita Rivera 16. Nowadays {From Chicago} - Chita Rivera, Gwen Verdon -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.31.182

12/29 20:45, , 1F
第一首就放那麼恐怖的歌...把不知情的人嚇得不敢買怎辦XD
12/29 20:45, 1F

12/29 20:45, , 2F
我是說庫克奶奶那張:p
12/29 20:45, 2F

12/30 00:42, , 3F
XD ...網站上試聽是放 In Buddy's Eyes
12/30 00:42, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #15bDYiIo (BROADWAY)