Lee Ryan - 12.In the morning

看板BLUE作者 (已經沒有期待了)時間18年前 (2006/01/20 12:55), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ [本文轉錄自 lyrics 看板] 作者: shorthair (已經沒有期待了) 看板: lyrics 標題: Lee Ryan - 12.In the morning 時間: Fri Jan 20 12:25:52 2006 Sometimes I watch you while you're sleeping So amazed at how pretty you are I wonder what it is you're dreaming sometimes Where your mind goes and just how far Is it me that makes you smile when dreaming Or could it be the other man you're seeing I'll guess I'll ask you in the morning Right before I pack my things and walk right out the door I'll guess I'll ask you in the morning I'll pretend we're still in love tonight 'Cause we won't be anymore In the morning, in the morning Wish I could see inside your mind So I could find where we went wrong Because your happiness was my sunshine I should have known the rain was sure to come Is it me that makes you smile when dreaming Or could it be the other man you're seeing I'll guess I'll ask you in the morning Right before I pack my things and walk right out the door I'll guess I'll ask you in the morning I'll pretend we're still in love tonight 'Cause we won't be anymore In the morning, in the morning In the morning, in the morning In the morning, in the morning -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.0.149 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.120.0.149
文章代碼(AID): #13q6r1o2 (BLUE)