Re: [問歌詞]I BELIEVE MY HEART (Duncan James an …

看板BLUE作者 (期待著晴天的影子)時間18年前 (2005/10/02 17:04), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/1
※ 引述《jadeu00379 (特愛驚嘆號!)》之銘言: : 如題~ : 誰有歌詞~ : 謝謝~(第三行) I Believe My Heart 演唱:Duncan James & Keedie Verse 1 [Duncan] Whenever I see your face the world disappears, All in a single glance so revealing. You smile and I feel as though I've know you for years. How do I know to trust what I'm feeling? I believe my heart, What else can I do? When every part of every thought leads me straight to you. I believe my heart. There's no other choice, For now whenever my heart speaks, I can only hear your voice Verse 2 [Keedie] The life-time before we met has faded away. How did I live a moment without you? You don急 have to speak at all, I know what you'd say. And I know every secret about you. I believe my heart. It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see is completely true. I believe my heart. How can it be wrong? It says that what I feel for you I will feel my whole life long. Chorus 3 [Duncan and Keedie] I believe my heart. It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see is completely true. And with all my soul I believe my heart. The portrait that it paints of you is a perfect work of art. 有錯誤請更正,謝謝^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.70.48.119

10/02 20:33, , 1F
謝~這首歌大大的推啊~~
10/02 20:33, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13FwAbm2 (BLUE)