[外電] Oden Makes Dramatic Demands

看板BLAZERS作者 (Nicholas Bayless)時間14年前 (2010/07/28 00:02), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 3人參與, 最新討論串1/1
blazersedge的外電 有關Oden的發言 看看吧 看有沒有人有空翻一下 BlazersEdge/Portland Oregon: Greg Oden held a press conference in Pioneer Courthouse Square this afternoon blasting the Blazer organization and coaching staff. Oden stated, “I just do not undertand how they are trying to use me, playing me under the hoop like that. I mean the guys around me from the other team approach my size, but come on they need to exploit my size advantage on the perimeter man!” He continues, “It just makes sense, could you imagine Jason Kidd trying to defend me at the point? That short, bald old man? HA!!!” Oden expressed these concerns in front of a crowd of about 15,000 people who were at the square for another round of free ice cream this summer, supplied by the fine kids from the Yamhill Ben & Jerry's Store, a Self Enhancement Inc project. Joe Manfredjenjenson, a fan of the team since the Drexler years pointed out, between licks of his Peanut Butter Cookie ice cream cone, “Oden has a real point there, I mean come on, who needs Chris Paul, there is not a Guard in the league that could defend Oden.” When it was pointed out most coaches would probably still not put a point guard on Oden for defense but rather their center or PF, Joe replied, “yeah, but it will probably take them at least a season to figure that out. Let's just surprise them this season and go for the ring.” Oden wrapped it all up by saying, “If Portland can't give me a serious look at some time at PG this season, I want out and out now!” A perplexed Nate McMillan was overheard saying, “I did not know Greg was serious about that, he mentioned it coming out of surgery last winter, but I just thought it was the anasthesia talking.” It is tough to tell what move the Blazers will make now, currently they have provided no official comment. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 另外這篇叫 Dante Cunningham and My Love of Basketball http://ppt.cc/!j5q 滿長的所以我沒有貼 大概就是有球迷遇到Dante的事和自己對籃球的一些想法 滿值得看的 那件事簡單說就是 他們在夏季聯盟加油 比賽結束後在外面 Dante特別要司機開到他們那 當面跟他們道謝說 ''謝謝你們特別還到夏季聯盟這加油 那對我有很大的意義 回波特蘭再見囉'' 這樣的一些話 讓他們覺得很溫馨 這球迷說就算將來Dante不會變成一位NBA中非常有名的球員 他以後也會讓他孫子知道他這樣給人溫暖的舉動 -- ◥███◤ ◥██◣ Blazers◢█ RISEWITHUS ◢█ █ ▋ ◢◤◤ ◤ ▋ ◢◤ ◢█◤ █ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢█◣ ◢◤ ◥◣ █ ◢ ◤ █ ◤ ◥▂ ◥▂ ▅▅█▅◣ ◢ █ ◥█◤ ◢ █◤ ̄◣  ̄◣ ◥█◤ ◥◤◢◤ ◥◤◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 125.227.199.77

07/28 00:10, , 1F
Dante好棒~~
07/28 00:10, 1F

07/28 00:18, , 2F
Oden這篇是杜撰來搞笑的吧@@
07/28 00:18, 2F

07/28 00:19, , 3F
阿抱歉 是真有其事XD
07/28 00:19, 3F

07/28 00:47, , 4F
Dante真的很棒, 拼勁也夠!!
07/28 00:47, 4F