[Rumor] Lewis to Portland?

看板BLAZERS作者 (When?)時間17年前 (2007/05/24 00:10), 編輯推噓5(501)
留言6則, 6人參與, 最新討論串1/1
Rashard Lewis to Portland? I think the Blazers are intent on luring Lewis from the Sonics come July. And wouldn't Lewis' view of the Sonics and his long-term future/role in Seattle change if the Sonics draft Durant - a player who plays the same position? Could the Blazers drafting Oden force the issue? If Lewis was to land in Portland - and granted, it would have to involve a sign-and-trade, and likely have to involve a third team (Chicago?) and probably Zach Randolph - it would create a potential starting lineup of Jarrett Jack, Brandon Roy, Rashard Lewis, LaMarcus Aldridge and Oden. Almost sounds too good to be true. At any rate, the Oden/Durant debate will be fun. Personally, I have always felt Pritchard is a Durant guy. He's never said it directly, but in passing conversations throughout the year, I got that drift. Pritchard said he has watched both Oden and Durant "multiple times" this season in person. At the same time, Pritchard puts a lot of stock in his upbringing in the Spurs organization, and likes to reference how San Antonio was built. He noted that the possibility of an Oden/Aldridge front line reminded him of a famously successful duo in San Antonio called Duncan and Robinson. There seems to be no doubt among scouts that Durant is more NBA-ready, meaning he will have a greater impact immediately. One Western Conference executive tonight told me that Durant will without a doubt be the Rookie of the Year next season. Pritchard responded to that by saying "I'm not drafting for the Rookie of the Year, I'm drafting for championships." So, as Pritchard said later, "Let the chess match begin". Oden? Durant? Who knows? About the only thing certain is that Rip City is on its way back. Pritchard said owner Paul Allen was "flying high," and the Blazers said that "hundreds" of season tickets were sold within hours of the announcement. The team's Web site crashed twice Tuesday night because of so many hits. Life for you Blazers fans just changed. http://tinyurl.com/ypt3rd 這和上面那一篇其實合起來的, 不過這裡有提到交易的部分,所以我把他分開來PO比較清楚。 重點的部分hoopchina剛好有翻譯,所以借來用XD: 如果超音速在第二順位選走杜蘭(Kevin Durant)的話,那麼與其位置相衝突的主力小前鋒 拉沙德.劉易斯(Rashard Lewis)有可能會前往開拓者,由於他的合同剛剛到期,這比交易 將以先簽後換的形式完成,而且還可能有第三支球隊(可能是公牛隊)和本隊的大前鋒扎克 .蘭多夫(Zach Randolph)捲入這比交易。 -- 拓荒者、公牛、超音速如果三方交易其實看起來比雙方交易可能性高一點, Randolph去公牛,Lewis來拓荒者,看公牛要出什麼球員送到超音速去。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.228.113.188

05/24 00:19, , 1F
可能會是Nocioni為主軸
05/24 00:19, 1F

05/24 00:27, , 2F
這樣就好多了 留Randolph在自己分區被他殺爆就糗了= =
05/24 00:27, 2F

05/24 00:28, , 3F
可能性很高 公牛防守不錯 但是缺一個有禁區攻擊能力的好手
05/24 00:28, 3F

05/24 00:29, , 4F
那Rewis砍翻超音速也很糗...
05/24 00:29, 4F