關於Mo Cheeks的消息

看板BLAZERS作者 (.........)時間21年前 (2003/05/29 14:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/1
拓荒者拒絕了76人與Mo Cheeks洽談教練空缺的要求,Cheeks與拓荒者還 有一年的合約,所以Cheeks重回76人當教練今年應該是無法實現了,明年呢? 還不一定,因為Cheeks的話好像有所保留。 "Honestly, I kind of got a little sad about it because I wanted the opportunity to talk to them. It would have been great to talk to them,'' "But at the same time it was a special feeling for me, because it said to me they (the Trail Blazers) wanted me to be here. They wanted to keep me around for a long, long time, I hope.'' "I've had a great time here. You don't want to compare Portland and Philadelphia because I spent a long, long time in Philadelphia. So it would have been a little difficult for me to choose between them,'' 終於有一段比較可以讓大家放心的話了: "As the head coach of the Blazers, my allegiance to and focus is on this organization and our fans -- the city has been good to me,Right now my focus is on meeting with the coaches and scouts in preparation for the upcoming draft." 高層終於說話啦,副董事Bert Kolde 說: "Maurice Cheeks has a done a very good job as head coach of the Portland Trail Blazers these past two seasons. We believe he is a big part of the future of this organization, and he has become a valued member of the community,We want him to remain here in Portland for a long time.'' -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.59.161.114 ※ 編輯: Bbokie 來自: 61.59.161.114 (05/29 14:33)
文章代碼(AID): #-rQAebD (BLAZERS)